BREAKING NEWS!

Yakushi Kabuto

Hypocrites, you should have a three-way battle than merging. Like I said before any tribe will merge with Why?? if there is a chance of "winning a world" not expecting for it to be Noobs

DeletedUser

why?? are why??

Noobs did what they had to do,Tyrant did what they had to do..
We are suffering yes ,but we ain't dead yet

We will fight till the end.

Best luck all of us

Michael Corleone.

Lol @ Marcus The Mad not knowing game mechanics. lol @ the fact the village was still lost.

DeletedUser59556

Hypocrites, you should have a three-way battle than merging. Like I said before any tribe will merge with Why?? if there is a chance of "winning a world" not expecting for it to be Noobs

a 1v1v1?? Sure... that would be a great idea if no one wanted to win the game.. How long do you think something like that would take? The point of the game is to win, not bore the other players to death!

DeletedUser118881

pZxdH.jpg
Well That was supported by old Tribe mate. I had stacked cat my self and borrowed pally form a Tribe mate who became EX-Tribe mate unfortunately. But that attacks was a special one. Very well Co-ordinated with Enemy by that ex-mate but Though they Didn't Able to take advantage of that. Feel Sry. And yes forget to mention that ex-mate is sorry abt that And ready to send Pally with Bonfire Where i Required again.

But as he explains And ," I have no idea, I definitely didn't change it, however it is obvious that it has changed, as there wasn't a problem with it before now?
All i can say is that im sorry, and will send it back out as soon as i can. Obviously ill repay for the cats and other troops as well, let me know what i need to send.
Once again, sorry about that. " And is Still very much eager to help me again. Of course With a Pally that Changes Weapon Automatically. Lolzzz

DeletedUser112079

You don't have much of a clue about how this game and its mechanics work, do you? I'll explain, just for you: send one noble in an attack, half the attacking troops die, noble dies. Send more than one noble in an attack, you have to kill more of the attacking troops to kill all nobles. This means a greater chance of one noble surviving.

Comprehensible?

PS. Why didn't you show the rest of the report so everybody could see you lost a village to this noob?
Idk man, you used some long words logic and reasoning, most of which seem to be lost on the masses.

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And we have another winner.

Recaps should be done with 1 noble, or if you wat to send train, you can split 'em in MS by pressing "add nobleman attack" button.

1ef5da85202d754e1ab427d331aeaafd.png

Winning tribe with very skilled accounts...

HAhaha priceless, nice to see how skilled tyrant players are, dont understand basic tw tatics :)

DeletedUser61336

As several people have already stated Andrir, the more nobles in an attack, the higher the % killed is needed to kill all the nobles in the attack. It's an old tactic, and it does work. If you'd like to call out bad tactics, please make sure you know it is a bad tactic first.

DeletedUser106815

As several people have already stated Andrir, the more nobles in an attack, the higher the % killed is needed to kill all the nobles in the attack. It's an old tactic, and it does work. If you'd like to call out bad tactics, please make sure you know it is a bad tactic first.

Andrir was pointing out how funny it was a Tyrant didn't understand that tactic, not criticizing the tactic. If you'd like to call out bad forum replies, please make sure you know it is a bad forum reply first.

DeletedUser

Someone admitting they are wrong, how rare :D

Tyrant is giving a good push back now that they seem to be settling in. Keep up the good work both sides will be a fun long war :)

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Someone admitting they are wrong, how rare :D

Tyrant is giving a good push back now that they seem to be settling in. Keep up the good work both sides will be a fun long war :)

Indeed it will be, i am impressed by tyrant, first time in this world! And i like it, alot of fun to come for sure, this world is very much alive!

DeletedUser

Last 48 hours

Side 1:
Tribes: TAG
Side 2:
Tribes: Tyrant

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 212
Side 2: 107
Difference: 105

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 21
Difference: 29

DeletedUser93439

All in all, considering what you took, that is an okay statistic :p

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if you mean what we took previously or the location of the caps, but I agree this is not a bad statistic from either point of view. Definitely room for improvement for both sides but we will have plenty of time to work out these kinks and get settled.