Classic - Not getting loot from non-empty barb village

IWasABook

Reaction score
Hello,

We noticed that when attacking barb villages that have resources (we send scouts with and they show resources) that we don't seem to get any loot? Are we missing something? Does it have to do with beginner protection? We haven't played classic yet but we have played regular worlds where we could just farm barb villages for resources. As I said the scouts that are with clearly show resources being there, and even if someone had just previously attacked, we should be able to get alteast 1 resource right? We have attacked 5x thus far and have 0 resources to show for it.

See the attachment for an example report.

Thanks in advanceAttackreport.png

IWasABook

Reaction score
Thanks. I can see it in the world settings know, I didn't know it was called 'Hauling".

Mr.EMann

Reaction score
Sorry I still don't get it... So no farming of barbs is available in this world? for ever??? Lol, seems kinda crazy!

Bobah

Reaction score
The annoucing thread has "NO HAUL" in the headline. If this is not the case then you can expect that the will be some kind of haul/scavenging possible. Just look up the previous announcements of classic rounds...

You have to wait for the next round. You can activate eMail alerts for the specific forum to get informed when the next round will start.