Come in from the rain

Pasta Monkey

haha :lol: I've always enjoyed reading what walsh has replied in here. if your lucky maybe will come and bitch slap you some. :lol: :icon_razz:

not likely would require him to make what his 3rd or 4th cowardly tour on w31?

DeletedUser79686

Not sure what's more hilarious, that you called it again or that your complaining that I talk trash, as if it' isn't part of any game or war. It's just as much a mental game as it is "physical" game.

A run for his money? First of all TURTLES as we call players like SirChild are always the hardest/and longest to kill, but if i'm not mistaken since our nap ended half his villas in k64 have been removed and any attempt at growth has been rebuffed.

Side 1:
Players: Pasta Monkey, ecorni, Nagual44
Side 2:
Players: SirStormin

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,780
Side 2: 165
Difference: 1,615
chart
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 140
Side 2: 41
Difference: 99

figured i would just do you two and not other players added in....where they attacking him also?:icon_eek:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Pasta Monkey

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 70
Difference: 40

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 261,432
Side 2: 592,604
Difference: 331,172

chart

Pasta Monkey

Side 1:
Players: Pasta Monkey
Side 2:

Timeframe: 16/05/2011 00:00:00 to 16/05/2012 02:31:13

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,101
Side 2: 577
Difference: 1,524

chart

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 28
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,195,106
Side 2: 5,468,694
Difference: 11,726,412

chart

Side 1: 583,456
Side 2: 243,255
Difference: 340,201

chart

DeletedUser

Oh how cute that you're posting 1 after another now, are you sharing the same IP as well ;) So cute TW lovers. Now where is that bitch walsh.
Nice to see your paying attention. But that was a rather pointless post :p Im amazed you still have feelings for walshy after all this time :D

You're forgetting one small detail in it all. A leader is no more than what the Queen of England is today, an icon to the land, nothing more. The members make up the tribe, not the leader(s). Belittle FREE all you want for holding their ideals, but whoever is still standing at the end, is the winner.

This is pretty hilarious,We are just giving players a smart to join a side that doesnt have a leader talk for them. Surely individual FREE players can make up their own minds.

Also....
For the record, I will never agree to any sort of merger without Pasta. If you cannot accept this - then you know where to stick it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA

DeletedUser61336

This is pretty hilarious,We are just giving players a smart to join a side that doesnt have a leader talk for them. Surely individual FREE players can make up their own minds.

It should be quite obvious that the individuals from FREE posting here are NOT leaders, except for sweeney. But then again, I'm just an outsider looking in.

DeletedUser

You're forgetting one small detail in it all. A leader is no more than what the Queen of England is today, an icon to the land, nothing more. The members make up the tribe, not the leader(s). Belittle FREE all you want for holding their ideals, but whoever is still standing at the end, is the winner.

I'm glad you made a point of mentioning this.

FURIE has, since day one, been a tribe that acts on behalf of its members. Every single step of the way, the leadership in FURIE has always made an effort to keep things fair, balanced, and functional. We have never acted like anything even close to resembling a dictatorship, and even the leadership over here is essentially treated like every other ordinary member. We all have opinions, and every single opinion is "both valued and appreciated" (read our profile next time you're able to).

Seeing the polls we utilize mocked by the likes of Pasta's arrogance should rather be a realization of how effective it has been in directing our tribe towards its goals.

We are a tribe that truly acts on behalf of its members, and I'm proud to see we've made it to where we are today. We don't have leaders who dictate what people do, and our members are free to make choices on their own.

FURIE is winning, and has been since this war began. Want this world to end quicker? Here's your chance; it won't last forever though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pasta Monkey

I think I speak for most, at least from reading the consensus in our forum, that you're wasting your time much like Smerdy is at this moment wasting his.

DeletedUser

Heyyyy Dan buddy, you're not an outsider any more :)

Funny how when numbers were equal FREE was always on top, now FURIE has 1.5times the members they are finally winning. (FREE are still growing)

DeletedUser

Slashy said: I'm glad you made a point of mentioning this.

FURIE has, since day one, been a tribe that acts on behalf of its members. Every single step of the way, the leadership in FURIE has always made an effort to keep things fair, balanced, and functional. We have never acted like anything even close to resembling a dictatorship, and even the leadership over here is essentially treated like every other ordinary member. We all have opinions, and every single opinion is "both valued and appreciated" (read our profile next time you're able to).

Seeing the polls we utilize mocked by the likes of Pasta's arrogance should rather be a realization of how effective it has been in directing our tribe towards its goals.

We are a tribe that truly acts on behalf of its members, and I'm proud to see we've made it to where we are today. We don't have leaders who dictate what people do, and our members are free to make choices on their own.

FURIE is winning, and has been since this war began. Want this world to end quicker? Here's your chance; it won't last forever though.

The pretentious delivery of your flawed reasoning is not only a waste of time, but exemplifies the arrogance you either fail to recognize or simply proudly spew every time you post. Please, see the bigger 'big picture' so that those who are more easily baited (whom I do appreciate and am glad that they are still here) will not be tempted to waste their time responding to such nonsense. Saves us all a lot of time.

DeletedUser

The pretentious delivery of your flawed reasoning is not only a waste of time, but exemplifies the arrogance you either fail to recognize or simply proudly spew every time you post. Please, see the bigger 'big picture' so that those who are more easily baited (whom I do appreciate and am glad that they are still here) will not be tempted to waste their time responding to such nonsense. Saves us all a lot of time.

Have you ever been a part of FURIE? Do you have any comprehension of how we work?

I don't see any arrogance in spitting the truth, and I fail to see the "flawed reasoning" you seem to have picked up on. Please show me this flawed reasoning; be specific, maybe your argument could mean something.

And at least I don't retort to ad hominem attacks in getting my point across. It deters from meaningful conversation.

(FREE are still growing)

Looking at twstats actually indicates FREE is declining.

DeletedUser

In points, yes. We are very slowly declining - but as a tribe and a community, we are growing.

DeletedUser80269

this is us telling you guys we are open to applications

does the people in FURIE not know about the people in FREE? it's not like someone would be signing up for a job... haha i find this all really funny... FURIE keeps talking about how they have FREE on the run and going to run them into the water... if FURIE is so confident why is it FURIE that is sending mail in game and writing posts on the externals? What FURIE leadership doesnt realize is they are putting FURIES power in doubt over in FREE, they are increasing belief and moral.... Desperation... Fear... whatever it is, when sharks smell blood, when an enemy senses weakness....

DeletedUser

Slashy says: And at least I don't retort to ad hominem attacks in getting my point across. It deters from meaningful conversation.

I rarely respond to your instigating remarks and silly claims... but continuing to make references to "ad hominem attacks" when every single post you share is pompous, skewed, and clearly written intending to aggravate...someone... is just silly too. I wasn't insulting you. I described your actions and words.

Your selective memory has forgotten that FREE shaped world 31 more than any tribe in the world's history. In many respects, we are a large reason Furie exists. You're welcome :). ...But let us not live in the past, as I'm sure you're thinking. We are here now. You focus on your 50+ players. Do your thing. We'll be fine.

I respect your GAME Slash... you and a number of players in Furie....despite the words. I think we could have had a lot of fun killing stuff together...
it's just too bad that personalities and personal agendas ruin effectiveness and efficiency...

And for the record, we in FREE have many committed players that simply will never quit. We'll be here until the end however long that takes and whatever that end looks like.

DeletedUser

They say the truth hurts. If what I have to say aggravates you, well sorry you take it that way. Take everything I say literally, and maybe it won't provoke negative emotions.

Where you see arrogance in me telling FREE, the tribe that's been losing, that FURIE deserves to win; I see arrogance in some of FREE being unable to recognize & accept the outcome of this war.

We aren't desperate - I've already explained that to be desperate, you'd have to be losing. FURIE isn't :icon_smile:

ivobg

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We aren't desperate - I've already explained that to be desperate, you'd have to be losing. FURIE isn't :icon_smile:

You are desperate because you realize it will be a really long war. And you realize for that long time many things may change, don't they? Again, not the stats, but the level of dominance is the way a tribe or player deserves and get the win.

Btw. Slash, you love stats, don't you? Please, check the tribes' OD/ODA/ODD (the TW ones) and let us know which tribe is the most deserving to win this world based on them? I hope you get my point :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I use statistics every day in my profession. Data is important. But data is often used to support an agenda/argument, as you've done, slashy. And I don't think you're ever hurt anyone's feelings...

When you look at the whole picture:

Side 1:
Tribes: FREE
Side 2:
Tribes: FURIE

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 5,361
Side 2: 8,189
Difference: 2,828

chart

Side 1: 50,411,892
Side 2: 77,405,122
Difference: 26,993,230

chart

...Furie has had success. Furie's domination in terms of wins against FREE is short-lived. We all know the history so I won't go into the state of our war prior to the NAP, but you know what's up. But when you speak of the 'outcome'... you must be psychic because this thing is far from over...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FREE
Side 2:
Tribes: FURIE

Timeframe: 21/12/2010 00:00:00 to 31/12/2011 01:35:56

Total conquers:

Side 1: 51,378
Side 2: 43,694
Difference: 7,684

chart

Side 1: 3,399
Side 2: 2,656
Difference: 743

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 478,413,777
Side 2: 406,680,034
Difference: 71,733,743

chart

Side 1: 32,175,399
Side 2: 25,130,737
Difference: 7,044,662

chart

From the day you joined to this past New years eve... Hey...things change. And they continue to. Afterall...you guys eventually became one tribe... we are now less than 35 players. Things will keep changing. That's a promise

Nuff talking. Stay confident slashy. WE enjoy it.