Completely Unfair

DeletedUser

someone like me in that area has to start somewhere mate

if you look at my location there isnt really much choice at all without starting a war my tribe wouldnt win

anyway people here is the first report
like i said this guy is a noob

http://en51.tribalwars.net/public_report/fd347c2865a91882810699b57a5e7065

and this attack reason for so my loses is cos yes you guessed it my main support arrives between to snipe the nobles
the troops there are just there to show i have plenty spare troops to kill off his "nukes" and still have plently left over for his silly little noble trains

:)

DeletedUser

For someone that brings up w19 as evidence that you're good, I really don't know who you are. I joined w19 the day it came out, and I'm still playing it (though not on my original account.) Lead a top five tribe for the majority of w19's existence, and I did a lot of diplomacy, so I know the players there- and still had no idea who you were. So I looked up the account you posted's stats to sort of compare and see what tribes you were in.

Man, I really don't want to derail this thread off topic. But I think this is an important lesson for all TW players, across the board and in every level of gameplay.

Nobody is good at this game. If you made it in a prior world, it's because either you got lucky, or you're in a tribe that values teamwork. If your tribe is no good, you're dead as soon as someone comes knocking. Sure there's a point where people are so good at start up that they can go solo for quite a while (a la Free-eek, etc.), but even they go down to numbers and teamwork at some point.

I'm not trying to bash you, not trying to flame you. But you're not good. Almost nobody is good. I'm certainly not nearly as good as those around me in game try to pretend like I am. But I value teamwork and coordination. I value the tribe above my personal account. Nemesis talked a lot about how he chose to lead his tribe rather than grow his account. I can sympathize with his choice; I definitely chose leading over personal growth a number of times. If you want to be good at this game, it's not knowing what a nuke should be like (I disagree with all of the nuke builds posted here :D), and it's not winning a 1 on 1 fight, no matter how many disadvantages you overcame to win.

It's coordination and teamwork, and pulling more than your weight for your tribe. If you think that your tribe is no good (you said they're only send you a few hundred spears), I'd recommend getting into a tribe with a future, and then working as hard as you can to support that tribe. Either work to make your tribe better, or get into a tribe that you can get as much as you give out of. Because standing by yourself, in a situation like the one you're in? No matter how good you think you are. No matter how nooby the enemy might be. No matter how how active you are. You're going to fall without some mates to back you up. But if your tribe can pull together and show this player that you're not to be messed with? Then you're going to survive, because people are less likely to come at you.

I think that working on mindset is the biggest thing a TW player can do. I'd rather a tribe full of people that work together, but aren't necessarily the best that can be produced over a tribe full of amazing players that do their own thing. Every. Single. Time.

XxBRICKSTERxX

*Blinks and goes to check the name of the game* yep thought so, you do know that this game is called tribal WARS don't you, not Tribal HUGS! lol

MY favorite quote of the game :lol:

Just gonna touch on a few points that have been brought up so far...

A lot of people play Tribal Hugz! They join and meet some people and make some great bonds and friendships. But sooner or later they are taken out to the game and are nothing but a distant memory in the world. Yes it defeats the purpose of the game, but each chooses how they play.

I think the word noob is thrown around this game way too much. There are plenty of experienced players that start late, or just don't give enough time into their accounts. I don't think this makes them a noob, it just means they are lazy or as nemesis123 stated at the wrong time and wrong place.

@greenskin- You make a lot of good points about tribes. If they don't work together and contribute as a team then they will not prosper. Also getting into a tribe that is willing to play like this early on in the game is an enormous leg up on a server. But I don't think you are giving skill enough credit. Before I was taken out on W52, I managed to noble villages from a player with 12 villages vs. my 3. I'm not trying to come off as a GREAT player (which im not) but a skillful player can fight back against a stronger newbie to the game.

There is no rule that larger players have to show mercy on the smaller ones. But it is something that should be considered. LordKylar, in my opinion I think your attacker should of allowed you to continue nobling barbs and maybe even other, smaller, players in the area. This would get ride of moral problems in the future when the time came to noble you. It would of also gave a player of the TW community the time to work on skill and a better taste of the game to get them to return to other worlds.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lolz... his nobletrain was 4 hours late?

that shouldn't be too hard to snipe. right?

DeletedUser

There is no rule that larger players have to show mercy on the smaller ones. But it is something that should be considered. LordKylar, in my opinion I think your attacker should of allowed you to continue nobling barbs and maybe even other, smaller, players in the area. This would get ride of moral problems in the future when the time came to noble you. It would of also gave a player of the TW community the time to work on skill and a better taste of the game to get them to return to other worlds.

Not sure who the player is who is attacking him. But the problem with your concept is that the moral problem will never go away in this particular case. He is a 25K player, started the world over 3 months ago and only manage to noble 5 barbs. It shows a lack of active as any active players would have more villages than that given the amount of time to grow and the fact that he is only fighting/nobling barbs. So at the pace that he's going, moral disadvantage will only increase rather than decrease. That said, he can give his attacker hell by constantly sniping the train. Sometimes being thrown into the deep end can develop a players skill quicker.

DeletedUser

You know what's unfair? I left Apathy for another tribe, realized the other tribe sucked, and went back to Apathy. Axte calls me a refugee even though I didn't get a single incoming from them in the time I was in that tribe and Axte forces me out of Apathy.

Greedy mofos is what it boils down to.

For someone that brings up w19 as evidence that you're good, I really don't know who you are. I joined w19 the day it came out, and I'm still playing it (though not on my original account.) Lead a top five tribe for the majority of w19's existence, and I did a lot of diplomacy, so I know the players there- and still had no idea who you were. So I looked up the account you posted's stats to sort of compare and see what tribes you were in.

my previous account was renshall1 look it up :)

lolz... his nobletrain was 4 hours late?

that shouldn't be too hard to snipe. right?

lol all 4 nobles died and now he has sent 3 more nukes at my village

well i think it is time for an update on this matter

My losses consist of
about 4000 spears
about 4000 swords
200 scouts
400 HC
(1 wall downgraded to level 5 and the other to level 2 lol)

Friendly losses (support from tribe)
2000 swords
2000 spears
250 HC
100 scouts

now for his losses
6 nukes died
aka
30.000 axemen
12.000 Light cavalry
1,200 rams
500 cats

and yes 4 nobles

now considering i am 5% his size
i think he is a really big noob
his losses are about 8 times the amount i lost

and well i think it goes to show that yes championsumo is infact 1 silly noob
i think pl@gue would be better off without him and should rim him themselves and rid their tribe of that noob

oh after his 4 nobles died he has decided to send 3 more half nukes at the village that killed his nooby nobles

yes i must admit i took more losses than i thought i would generally cos well he has had very good Luck in his attacks
around the region of 20+ good luck which does go in his favour leaving me well with some bad luck

so yes more lost than i thought i would

so who thinks this guy is a noob for losing so many troops trying to noble 2 of my villages when in fact i am 5% of his size

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i agree it would be more fun for me that way

cos then i could show him how much more of a noob (championsumo) attacking me is

even if i had only 10 villas only half full i think i wud make him lose so many troops that he wud give up lol

but since 4 of his nobles died along with 6 nukes i think he is isnt realy doing that much damage

yes also i will admit at this pace i doubt i will live much longer seeing as he has more nukes than i have defensive vills and well my defenses wont last forever even if his attacks are like 24 hrs away

am a bit to small to win but like i said before i wont go down without a proper fight
i wil do as much damage to his so called "attack forces" as possible

but i will ask one thing
if anyone reading this would like to hmmm help? then by all means have fun wasting championsumo's have nuke villages and his half defensive villages

am a bit to small to win but am big enough to make him lose enough

now that i have said that i think i shall go nd have a cup of tea and sit on my deckchair on a hill in tw world nd watch his "nukes" try and break through my walls again and again and again oh and again lol

And ... For W19 nothing good only 1M points...
and yes attacker which attacks on Your villages dont know how to need play I think. :D

well considering w19 was in fact my first world ever and i didnt have a clue about that game and that i was only able to get on about once a night cos i had school and a weekend job i think i did pretty good for myself on my first world

DeletedUser

well i think it is time for an update on this matter

My losses consist of
about 4000 spears
about 4000 swords
200 scouts
400 HC
(1 wall downgraded to level 5 and the other to level 2 lol)

Friendly losses (support from tribe)
2000 swords
2000 spears
250 HC
100 scouts

now for his losses
6 nukes died
aka
30.000 axemen
12.000 Light cavalry
1,200 rams
500 cats

and yes 4 nobles

now considering i am 5% his size
i think he is a really big noob
his losses are about 8 times the amount i lost

and well i think it goes to show that yes championsumo is infact 1 silly noob
i think pl@gue would be better off without him and should rim him themselves and rid their tribe of that noob

oh after his 4 nobles died he has decided to send 3 more half nukes at the village that killed his nooby nobles

yes i must admit i took more losses than i thought i would generally cos well he has had very good Luck in his attacks
around the region of 20+ good luck which does go in his favour leaving me well with some bad luck

so yes more lost than i thought i would

so who thinks this guy is a noob for losing so many troops trying to noble 2 of my villages when in fact i am 5% of his size

I'd love to see the publicized reports :icon_wink:.

Anyway, look: This is part of the game. You are not the first person this has happened too and you won't be the last.

DeletedUser

If you think that your tribe is no good (you said they're only send you a few hundred spears), I'd recommend getting into a tribe with a future, and then working as hard as you can to support that tribe. Either work to make your tribe better, or get into a tribe that you can get as much as you give out of. Because standing by yourself, in a situation like the one you're in?

yes about changing tribes thats the thing

no tribe around me would in fact be a good choice to join mainly for one reason

PL@GUE

they own the place i am in unconditionally if they want something they get it

and plus trying to join them is well out of the question seeing as my size isnt great compared to them and plus jinqs doesnt like recruiting people no more and because he thinks that my villages look tasty and so do all villages in the area i am in even if they belong to another tribe

i quote from a mail sent to me from someone in my tribe that was sent to him from a pl@gue member

we are going to clean this k up no matter who is here we are going to take them all so restart and run off to another world
because this is our place

now seems to me that well if they want this k they can have it seeing as if all villages in this k that dont belong to pl@gue well i doubt we cud last more than a week even all of us added together
they are to big and to close and have a big foothold in this k

so yeh am screwed and so are all other players who arent in PL@GUE

i mean look at HBK they were 3 million points and they were gone in about a week because pl@gue thought that they a 3million point tribe against a 26million point tribe was a threat and had to be rid of

and such is the story for AGG now
pl@gue after using AGG to help them kill HBK have now turned on AGG and are well lets say pwning their arses

seems to me PL@GUE is just a big bully who likes to pick on us smaller people
we all i can say is i doubt plague will love much longer anyway because sooner or later they will pick a fight with a small tribe who has a good alliance with a very big tribe hopefully

anyway enough said

I'd love to see the publicized reports :icon_wink:.

Anyway, look: This is part of the game. You are not the first person this has happened too and you won't be the last.

lol and yes i aint the first and wont be the last no doubt lolz

and i will post some reports here

DeletedUser

and such is the story for AGG now
pl@gue after using AGG to help them kill HBK have now turned on AGG and are well lets say pwning their arses

seems to me PL@GUE is just a big bully who likes to pick on us smaller people
we all i can say is i doubt plague will love much longer anyway because sooner or later they will pick a fight with a small tribe who has a good alliance with a very big tribe hopefully

AGG are Pl@gue family (who are SHEEPs family).

They are currently in a large war; against Axte/Mybad!/RAM/Apathy.

DeletedUser

here are the reports people

first attack
http://en51.tribalwars.net/public_report/5df5a4fe580e9667e22a59107f9126fa

second attack
http://en51.tribalwars.net/public_report/ad34b9cd1774f15b2aeebeb9798ce7a9

third attack
http://en51.tribalwars.net/public_report/e829e226c11cc8cea9e4c28e42f9a506

fourth attack (he actually had a decent attack force here my god lol)
http://en51.tribalwars.net/public_report/a93e8ccebd133c02957a8f0c96ea61e8

fifth attack
http://en51.tribalwars.net/public_report/b60fc1af8396196a86d0552325210334

nobles now :)

sixth attack (i no am suprised as well another ok attack force ..still could of been better)
http://en51.tribalwars.net/public_report/75133c3bbd068e43a07ee9e59386f645

seventh attack
http://en51.tribalwars.net/public_report/ae6b86b795b7e0eb3653951cc52c8f13

eighth attack
http://en51.tribalwars.net/public_report/a028c7431e88513a3deb1e6ca4f558e4

ninth attack
http://en51.tribalwars.net/public_report/2cacdb9ca2e6d475fb00ed59bb9c760b

now for the last attack on 1 of my vills i decided to save some of my troops by dodging it and letting championsumo think it was cleared by letting some of my troops die
but infact i have sniped his noble train heading that way so that 3 nobles will die and only 1 noble will infact lower loyalty
so no big deal here
http://en51.tribalwars.net/public_report/6cab0b17f9ee2efc0cf9de59af55c90c

AGG are Pl@gue family (who are SHEEPs family).

They are currently in a large war; against Axte/Mybad!/RAM/Apathy.

well plague are nobling AGG look at tw stats

http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=4468&type=gain&pn=-1

DeletedUser

I dont think hes doing as terribly as you state him to be.

Judging on the amount of troops he lost correlated with the number of nukes lost, I would guess he had:

5000 axes
2000 lcav
200 rams
83 catapults

per nuke.

Judging on the defence you and your tribe lost, I would guess you have around a:

8000 spear
8000 sword
800 hcav

defence. Personally I dont think its that good, but thats just my opinion. Anyway...moving on:

If you pitted 5 of his crappy nukes at your one defence, then he would still lose all of those nukes with a level 20 wall and your morale. This assumes you let your wall fall to zero and dont stack. Before you state hes a noob, other than the crappy nuke, look no further than his 53% morale against you. Its not his noobishness that has kept you in the game, its your incredible morale against him. Soon enough though, hes going to overrun you. I would guess it would take 2-3 more of those nukes and you are wiped, though personally, I dont see the point of him going for your villages as they look terrible. World 56 is coming out, as is that HP world. Join them is my suggestion and learn from this one...I just dont see you surviving mate.

DeletedUser

What worries me is that Pl@gue members are nobling out people who pose no threat to them whilst their tribe is involved in a major war.

DeletedUser

I dont think hes doing as terribly as you state him to be.

Judging on the amount of troops he lost correlated with the number of nukes lost, I would guess he had:

5000 axes
2000 lcav
200 rams
83 catapults

per nuke.

Judging on the defence you and your tribe lost, I would guess you have around a:

8000 spear
8000 sword
800 hcav

defence. Personally I dont think its that good, but thats just my opinion. Anyway...moving on:

If you pitted 5 of his crappy nukes at your one defence, then he would still lose all of those nukes with a level 20 wall and your morale. This assumes you let your wall fall to zero and dont stack. Before you state hes a noob, other than the crappy nuke, look no further than his 53% morale against you. Its not his noobishness that has kept you in the game, its your incredible morale against him. Soon enough though, hes going to overrun you. I would guess it would take 2-3 more of those nukes and you are wiped, though personally, I dont see the point of him going for your villages as they look terrible. World 56 is coming out, as is that HP world. Join them is my suggestion and learn from this one...I just dont see you surviving mate.

oh of course i agree as i stated earlier i doubt i will last much longer at all
and yes i wud think about 3 more nukes at either of the 2 vills then yes i will be wiped out most likely

and yes as for letting the wall drop so low i forgot about luck seeing as it wasnt around in w19 i forgot about it and hadnt taken it into account so yes he has done more damage than i thought he would

and as for 8k spears and 8 swords then no thats not right
it was around the region at the times the nukes hit about 4k spears and 4k swords yes i dont lie that is how many i had there
with about 800 scouts and only around 800HC between both villas

so yes heavily outnumbered but still putting up a good defence
and again i agree with you i doubt i will last much longer at all but at least i will have taken out quite a few of his nukes and killed a few nobles as well

from my point of view i see him as a noob but other people have different opinions and we are all entilted to our own opinions
so people please dont post here sayiing that i am wrong saying he isnt a noob
because it is MY opinion and it is your opinion if you think he isnt a noob

but i believe him to be a noob
so end of

now if you will excuse me for a few mins i have 4 more nukes and 4 more nobles to kill :)

What worries me is that Pl@gue members are nobling out people who pose no threat to them whilst their tribe is involved in a major war.

doesnt worry me
only shows that they think we are a threat lol

DeletedUser

Trust me on this; they won't see you as a threat.

thats the thing i dont understand
why do they do this now instead of letting us grow more and develop more and then take us out so that they actually gain more villages that have been developed
better than taking us out now and only gaining a few developed vills and leaving loads more un developed barbs around

Incoming troop................................Arrival time Arrival in
Incoming Support ............today at 18:05:11:147 0:14:27
Incoming Support ............today at 18:05:11:378 0:14:27
House of Lord Kylar ~ Group B 02...today at 18:05:11:490 0:14:27
Incoming Support ............today at 18:05:11:587 0:14:27
Incoming Support ............today at 18:05:11:814 0:14:27

LOL