Congratulations To All, And Best Of Luck

DeletedUser115053

Well,

Here we all are my friends, upon the last page at last. The attacks have ceased, and we approach the end.

I'd like to say a few thank yous - partly in case those in game didn't catch my forum post, but also, as this is my only real opportunity to thank the enemy.

I'll fire up with the bad guys. Mayhem, thank you for sticking up a fight to the bitter end - it was a long world, and you didn't ever really let up - even to the end, we were losing nobles and nukes were being swallowed whole ;)

Naz, big shout out to you - when Trent left, you could have turned away from Turtle, but you stuck to that pact, you stuck to your guts then, and we never looked back - together, we proved early stage pacts and allegiances work, and that not all worlds must end with backstabbing and betrayal.

To all those in ~CT~ - well earned - you came, you saw, and by hec, did you conquer. Absolute pleasure playing and leading you guys - the Turtle motley crew in particular - my, did we kick some arse at times - some brilliant ops were had, and my hats off to you guys for pulling some of my more bizarre ops off - I set challenges, and you sure as hell rose to them ;)

Finally, my wonderful co Snowy - steadfast, loyal, flipping nuts, an incredible tactician, and quite possibly the dirtiest sod I'll ever happen to meet - from W28 to W42, to W70 and finally to here - we started as footsoldiers, and finally led a tribe to victory - always together, past, present and I hope future too.

This shall be my last world however - just to shoehorn in another Doctor Who quote, I don't want to go. But in the end, a 7 year career here is enough for me I think. So, all that remains is to wish everyone of you the very best, take care in real life, and be brilliant in all that you do.

Mortis out.

(Remember all though, sheep are the greatest warriors - despite being made of wool, they don't shrink in the rain)