[Countdown] There are currently 76453 players left in World 7.

DeletedUser

Not according to ingame which is what he'll be getting his stats based on, like I said, check rank 24-53. Some bug that shows 1 player, 1 village but nobody actually in the tribe.

DeletedUser

If we have to kill em yeah ;) (starts looking around for those bothersome numbers)

DeletedUser

This hasn't been done since rogue left so i'll do an update

Players left: 281
Players left with atleast 1 village: 279
Tribes left: 54
Tribes left with atleast 1 village: 25

DeletedUser

Figured I'd help keep this going...

Players left: 274 - down 7
Players left with atleast 1 village: 271 - down 8
Tribes left: 53 - down 1
Tribes left with atleast 1 village: 23 - down 2

DeletedUser

273 now, but 3 of those do not have a village and 16 more have only 1 village

DeletedUser

Players left: 268 - down 6
Players left with at least 1 village: 266 - down 5
Players with at least 2 villages: 249
Tribes left: 52 - down 1
Tribes left with at least 1 village: 23 - same

Any other stats anyone really wants a log kept of?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not going to check TWStats for activity levels of every player that isn't in -WE-. I do have other things to do with my time. Though if you're that interested, feel free to investigate the matter yourself. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I'm not going to check TWStats for activity levels of every player that isn't in -WE-. I do have other things to do with my time. Though if you're that interested, feel free to investigate the matter yourself. :icon_smile:

If you aren't willing to look at your enemies activity then I don't see how you are dedicated to seeing the end of the game. Kind of like you just close your eyes and hope for the win.

torflek

If you aren't willing to look at your enemies activity then I don't see how you are dedicated to seeing the end of the game. Kind of like you just close your eyes and hope for the win.

Meh from the tribed players there's about 3 growing by one village a week in NEK.
TATEC - 4 maybe - but this tribe is destroyed all are small and pretty insignificant.
FxF - dead.
AT - minor growth
LMS - dead
-H- - just killed and dropping million every couple days

Below this all insignificant.

So.... 7 players all small and insignificant, with slow growth off barbs.

giantsfrey

what tor posted is common knowledge to anybody in w7. he was just being extra nice in posting it since nobody else was going to oblige you

torflek

Thats all ya' had to do. That wasn't so bad, now, was it?

I knew without having to bother to look as everyone is dead. Hell the simple response is everyone is dead. But you would have posted x or y with a 10k barb noble. Hell look at these forums - the last post from anyone that either isn't in -WE- or isn't already dead is probably 9 months ago. The world is the same, there's -WE- and a bunch of dying players. Everyone outside -WE- is dead, demoralised, likely tribeless or essentially tribeless as all the dukes and barons are dead. This world is over. There's a few despondent enemies hoping to survive till the world closes. I'd rather they survived (ie the enemies that have fought valiantly for survival) than the simmers hiding on the rim. However those players can now sit with a 60 day insurance policy over the couple of alive enemies that likely deserve to survive.

Point is, -WE- has beaten all the tribes. It is now a tribe v players. This game is tribal wars not tribe v player wars. We have won. Your world there are still 4 tribes - it is far from over.

DeletedUser

beacause looking at enemies activity and nobling them is not needed at this point in the game when as tor says its common knowledge that few if any of the people left outside of -WE- are active so it doesnt really make a difference.
Also talking about seeing the end of them game, how about you go back to W18 and try and finish it with 150 players or less (preferably >100 as thats your tribe limit). Then you can comment on how much effort others put into the game at this stage

torflek

beacause looking at enemies activity and nobling them is not needed at this point in the game when as tor says its common knowledge that few if any of the people left outside of -WE- are active so it doesnt really make a difference.
Also talking about seeing the end of them game, how about you go back to W18 and try and finish it with 150 players or less (preferably >100 as thats your tribe limit). Then you can comment on how much effort others put into the game at this stage

He doesn't want to hurt his axemen, it's not the hippy way of doing things. Anyway he has quite a collection of nobles, wouldn't be the same if he turned them to villages.

DeletedUser

Ill do an update as no more restarts now.

Players left: 267 Down 1
Players left with atleast 1 village: 266 Same
Tribes left: 51 Down 1
Tribes left with atleast 1 village: 22 Down 1

mordecairule

Ill do an update as no more restarts now.

Players left: 267 Down 1
Players left with atleast 1 village: 266 Same
Tribes left: 51 Down 1
Tribes left with atleast 1 village: 22 Down 1
Restart cut off starts on the 20th