Dauthi the Amazing

DeletedUser17170

Well then thoughs players arnt nearly as good as the players in Drama. They kept the pressure up for a couple of days before the real attacks landed, and there were so many landing at once it made it very difficult to stack all the villages. Drama did a know-up job on this opt, and they didn't get the villages freely they had to kill almost all of my troops.

DeletedUser

No I didn't quit before the opt started.

And to the people trying to dig at me because I've lost villages. I'd like to see you stand alone against 10 or so player, and upwards to 7k incoming. Don't tell me about a time in the past were you had xx incoming, cause I'm willing to bet that when that happen to you, you weren't 1 of maybe 3 people act in your tribe. I killed alot of troops, I did the best I could with what I had, but I was out manned, out gunned, and out resourced.

I give Kudos to the members of Drama, you guys worked well together and provided constant faking and attacking making it very difficult to label all the attacks correctly. Now if you guys would please hurry up and finish it so I can leave this world in peace.

must be hard seeing 40 noble trains at you in coming. Never been there. most i have ever faced is 2900 incomings. So dont know that feeling

DeletedUser17170

Lambz, I"m pretty sure there were more then 40 incoming noble trains, I didn't really count. Like I said It was hard to label all the attacks because of the amount and the times people were sending them. I mean the other night from the time I went to bed to the time I woke up 3 players sent me 1.7k attacks that I had to label before I went to work. That morning sucked.

I'm glade you guys put the effort into a full fledge opt, it shows to me, not matter how much you want to claim I suck, that you guys felt that putting the effort into taking me down was worth it.

slinkiestwizard

Dauthi i have 2 links for you to listen to while reading this post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arvTjwZ3G80
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCfVFxRsKQc

Lambz, I"m pretty sure there were more then 40 incoming noble trains, I didn't really count. Like I said It was hard to label all the attacks because of the amount and the times people were sending them. I mean the other night from the time I went to bed to the time I woke up 3 players sent me 1.7k attacks that I had to label before I went to work. That morning sucked.

I'm glad you guys put the effort into a full fledge opt, it shows to me, not matter how much you want to claim I suck, that you guys felt that putting the effort into taking me down was worth it.

No it was more the fact you started eating 700 point barbs when you ran out of internals

Dauthi besides my digs on skype that were meant as a joke ill say this you have been forward in your semi defeat 50+ villages or so in less than 24 hours. I promised i wasnt going to post but i should now . Ill start by quoting you >

[3/7/2011 5:51:37 AM] Dauthi: Congrats on the opt. You guys sure did pull out all the stops, at first I was sure I could handle it but out numbered, one person can only do so much. So again Kudos.
yeah when you challenged us that was a mistake , you were hit by only 9 players in this tribe wasnt even a full op If it was im sure you would have been gone within the first 2 minutes of scheduled landing times
from our forum
Landing Time:

Noble Lands @ 05:35 on 07/03/2011.
you lost 7 villages at that specific time four to me .
I dealt with inn comings for 7 weeks from DNY on W 12 tagged and defended , during that time i think i gained 1 village and recapped several others, yeah kudos to me . every week during that time the average inn comings was 5 K over 7 weeks so yeah ive been to the races.

I know what you went through been there on a much larger extent its a world of fun and what real players play for .You were gracious during the attacks , no hate mail no nasty messages in skype, you actually impressed me which takes a lot.

I have several digs i could throw out on your game play but wont , just realize this Drama is a machine .The leaders lead and the players play .I was actually pissed when i sent 50 nukes at you and 31 came home it shows you were active and ducking, i was shooting for attacker of the day i felt slighted.

All this being said regardless of previous post you did what you could ,and did it graciously

Slinky~ aka ( Die Antwoord)

DeletedUser57199

I'm glade you guys put the effort into a full fledge opt, it shows to me, not matter how much you want to claim I suck, that you guys felt that putting the effort into taking me down was worth it.

I don't know what you think was gunna happen, but you did beg for the attention... don't tell me you really expected anything different.
But I bet you wished you didnt leave Drama untouched in your backyard for so long.

DeletedUser

Then you dont know how to tag properly should take 15-20 mins maximum

DeletedUser

And to the people trying to dig at me because I've lost villages. I'd like to see you stand alone against 10 or so player, and upwards to 7k incoming. Don't tell me about a time in the past were you had xx incoming, cause I'm willing to bet that when that happen to you, you weren't 1 of maybe 3 people act in your tribe.

No digs from me. There is no shame in losing villages. Don't discount those of us coming in and sharing what we have dealt with. There is a lot of knowledge to glean from the players you share this world with. For me, nothing teaches you how to play this game like getting your ass handed to you. It really improved my game. *blows kisses to DNY*

This is a team game, no one can succeed at TW without a team. The skilled can last longer then most but when a group of people who work together come at you and do not stop.....you lose. The tribe is everything.

If we cross paths on another world, look me or Slinky up. We can show you ways to tag incomings that make mornings suck less.

I cannot speak for the leadership of Drama! but I can guess that you getting lippy with Alphabonkers here and taking villages from a much loved tribemate made you worth it.

Now on to you my dear co-player...

you lost 7 villages at that specific time four to me

I was actually pissed when i sent 50 nukes at you and 31 came

Me? I? Who did what? How about us?

You just bought the title of Warlord for *our* account. :icon_wink:

Aradiaa ~ aka Die Antwoord

---------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tbh, this is not even close to one of our better ops. The participation in this Op has been low and many missed the landing time. Since I have sitter issues I was not able to participate. :icon_sad:

But it is good to see you coming back here even after losing so many villages to face "the music". Most tuck their tail between their leg, make excuses, or are never heard from again.

slinkiestwizard

Me? I? Who did what? How about us?

You just bought the title of Warlord for *our* account. :icon_wink:

Aradiaa ~ aka Die Antwoord

and yes you are absolutely correct Aradiaa i bow to you
best co player i ever had you did a GREAT JOB BLOWS KISSES TO Aradiaa:icon_wink:

DeletedUser12617

Tbh, this is not even close to one of our better ops. The participation in this Op has been low and many missed the landing time. Since I have sitter issues I was not able to participate. :icon_sad:

And the penny drops!