Do we want V 7.0 on W19

Pam Nam

Whats the trucking point of changing the layout/position of EVERYTHING. After so much time playing obviously the layout is second nature for some people so why change it around? If it aint ducking broke dont egging fix it you mucking Runts. Im tired and stoned and its confusing me :icon_sad:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

thank good they make that stuff to quit the update :icon_cool:i iven tough there`r lots of things lost for me :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Whats the trucking point of changing the layout/position of EVERYTHING. After so much time playing obviously the layout is second nature for some people so why change it around? If it aint ducking broke dont egging fix it you mucking Runts. Im tired and stoned and its confusing me :icon_sad:

i know its a double post but.. Yeah! for the love of good.. what were u guys thinking wen u do these?

DeletedUser

ssorry but that dosnt quit the update.. just quit the front graphics.. and whats about all the messed stuff?

DeletedUser

Dam, the nighttime view on the maps SUCK! Get that gone at next update!

Christopher Silver

So you're complaining about a feature which can be easily turned off and when turned off doesn't affect you at all. I think you're just complaining for the sake of it now.

DeletedUser

is it possible to view the tribe forum in full screen now? or can it only be viewed in the the 3/4 window with the unnecessary village info at the top?

Bigfeet15

My forum not been affected by this update. may just be your settings.

DeletedUser

is it possible to view the tribe forum in full screen now? or can it only be viewed in the the 3/4 window with the unnecessary village info at the top?

The update isn't that bad. I forgot about the night part and thought there was a problem with my computer at first. i am glad they have a separate counter for the incoming support now. As far as the forum part, if you go to tribe--->forum--->scroll all the way down and Open forum in a new window

DeletedUser

thing i hate the most is how all my scripts dont work anymore :((

what do i pay premium for again?

DeletedUser

thing i hate the most is how all my scripts dont work anymore :((

what do i pay premium for again?

Most scripts have been fixed. While they may not be the ones you are used to, there are some good replacements out there.

That said I am enjoying 7.0. Most of the lag I experienced (which was a lot) was from opera 11.0 and not tw 7.0. Now that I have 9.64 again I am good to go. (plus its amazing being able to downgrade techs for re teching in 600 villages in only 30 minutes).