Domino v TB

DeletedUser

He read your post and made his own analysis of it.

You've just childishly insulted him, probably because you didn't understand what he meant.

Problem?

DeletedUser

I dont know what is it more ridiculous.
Zwardis who still had some support from our players in his villas and he turn back against them without even senting thank you message.
Or the rest of the DOMINO's tribe that they say that Zwardis pulled them in the war, but they literaly try to justify his actions.

"Beware people of the W65. The illuminaties have just start their assault. The New World Order has found in the people in Domino the persons they needed to dominate our souls. Let's all wake up, before it is too late."

DeletedUser

Yup I just noticed that... poor form by me for not realising I had support in villages I was attacking... very poor form (but good game play I guess) by zwaardvis for keeping the support and yet declaring on us.

DeletedUser

Yup I just noticed that... poor form by me for not realising I had support in villages I was attacking... very poor form (but good game play I guess) by zwaardvis for keeping the support and yet declaring on us.

Uhm....

tumblr_ml21gwfH7M1s0hia6o1_500.gif

DeletedUser

I dont know what is it more ridiculous.
Zwardis who still had some support from our players in his villas and he turn back against them without even senting thank you message.
Or the rest of the DOMINO's tribe that they say that Zwardis pulled them in the war, but they literaly try to justify his actions.

"Beware people of the W65. The illuminaties have just start their assault. The New World Order has found in the people in Domino the persons they needed to dominate our souls. Let's all wake up, before it is too late."

I get what you're saying here, but I'm not going to badmouth Zwaardvis on the externals, if i do have any issues with him ill message him ingame or on skype and discuss those in private. I don't agree with every decision zwaard has made and won't try to justify the ones i dont agree with but obviously ill defend him to some extent on the externals as any problems within domino should be dealt with in house not on the externals, im not saying we have any problems, but if we do/did it'll be dealt with in private.

Though as it's already been mentioned on the externals that i personally didn't agree with the war declaration, ill state why. I do of course think we had to declare war on TB and some point and sooner is better rather than later, the only thing i didn't agree with was that it wasn't discussed within the tribe as to whether we should declare war or not so i felt it a rash decision to declare war without a tribal/council vote.

I do also understand why Zwaardvis wanted to declare when he felt he had surprise on his side though, so thats the part i'll defend, that though his declaration was a bit premature, as it wasn't voted on within tribe, it also gained us a slight element of surprise.

DeletedUser75670

It is of my strongest opinion that the deciding factor in this war will be tits.

Realistica

I get what you're saying here, but I'm not going to badmouth Zwaardvis on the externals, if i do have any issues with him ill message him ingame or on skype and discuss those in private. I don't agree with every decision zwaard has made and won't try to justify the ones i dont agree with but obviously ill defend him to some extent on the externals as any problems within domino should be dealt with in house not on the externals, im not saying we have any problems, but if we do/did it'll be dealt with in private.

Though as it's already been mentioned on the externals that i personally didn't agree with the war declaration, ill state why. I do of course think we had to declare war on TB and some point and sooner is better rather than later, the only thing i didn't agree with was that it wasn't discussed within the tribe as to whether we should declare war or not so i felt it a rash decision to declare war without a tribal/council vote.

I do also understand why Zwaardvis wanted to declare when he felt he had surprise on his side though, so thats the part i'll defend, that though his declaration was a bit premature, as it wasn't voted on within tribe, it also gained us a slight element of surprise.

I have no horse in this race as I am not even on this world any more. But from what I am seeing is that Kug (Andrew) likes to hear himself talk. Well in this case read his words over and and over.

He says he does not agree Zwaardvis decission to declare war. Interesting because I still have friends on this world and the way I understand it Kug had already started scouting around TB players in k55 and then 24 hours later war was declared.

Get your facts straight kid.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, that's horrific logic. Just because you don't agree with a decision to declare war, you shouldn't scout around and prepare for it? I don't know about you, but when my leader says we're going to war and it's agreed on, I get ready for war. Scouting within 24 hours of the declaration really means very, very little.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DOMINO
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 10
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 315,522
Side 2: 95,989
Difference: 219,533

chart
[/spoil]

With the 23-2 between Wobble-TB! in the past 24 hours, DOMINO isn't slowed down yet.

DeletedUser

im kinda disappointed that TB family can't deal with Domino. I know of one good player in it, but thats all....

DeletedUser111558

I have no horse in this race as I am not even on this world any more. But from what I am seeing is that Kug (Andrew) likes to hear himself talk. Well in this case read his words over and and over.

He says he does not agree Zwaardvis decission to declare war. Interesting because I still have friends on this world and the way I understand it Kug had already started scouting around TB players in k55 and then 24 hours later war was declared.

Great logic...

Side 1:
Tribes: DOMINO
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 8
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 230,659
Side 2: 76,878
Difference: 153,781

chart

And we don't plan on slowing down :icon_wink:

Nick

DeletedUser

Lol as said above, horrible logic..

Also i never said i disagreed with attacking tb, just that the war declaration took away from an element of surprise we had.

We were nobling/nuking some tb members such as n4zghoul and the majority of tb hadn't really spotted the aggression from domino coming towards them especially as N4zghoul quit 2 days after the nukes began.

So the point i was trying to make was, yes i wanted Domino to declare war against tb but i felt it would have been better to wait until we'd got rid of n4zghoul and one or two others, then declared war on the whole of tb after taking out the easier targets, when we first nuked ghoul we thought he was 100% active but after the first nukes landed it was obvious he wasn't logging in much, so i feel like we should have taken asmuch as we could from him first before declaring war.

So personally i'd have waited until n4zghoul was totally disabled to declare war.

Zwaard made a decison to declare war early though and the war has been fun so far, we've taken some losses and we've gained some villages.

So all in all, im happy we declared war in the end but we all know this is a war game so if one tribe can surprise another tribe and take down a key member before declaring full scale war this is a good tactic.

Obviously ghoul isnt in k55 so this doesn't explain us scouting in 55, 24 hours before the declaration, but that is just basically what u6 said. One of my cos knew the declaration was coming i think so he knew that we were about to lose our element of surprise so the best thing to do was scout around and see what the enemies nearest to us were packing in terms of troops.

The other reason i didn't agree with zwaards war declaration was that he didn't give the tribe time to prepare, and you can tell people were not prepared by the early goings conquer wise, though i think that evens out as TB werent prepared either.

Our account personally panicked at the first incomings we saw and we made grave errors, and lost our k55 way easier than we should have done, but we have now got our acts together, our heads are now in the right place and are fully geared towards making this a good war, you can expect to us in k55 again in the future.

I wanted war with tb that isnt to be denied but i think the tribe could have prepared for the war better tactically and mentally and this is why i thought the declaration was premature, not every member was even aware that war would be declared.

So i think you sir "Realistica" did a great job in twisting my words and creating your own image of what went on, never once did i say i didnt want to attack or declare war on tb at some point, i merely said that the declaration was premature and that is simply because when a tribe declares war the whole tribe should be aware war is coming, the whole of domino was not aware war was coming and this was a tactical error made by the leadership.

Zwaardvis has done much better as a leader since this error though and he has improved and has now set up a council to vote on future declarations, so you will see Domino been alot more organised and prepared in the future.

Currently though i think the war has ended up fair to both sides, both TB and Domino didn't know the declaration was coming. The only person that did was Dominos leader did so both tribes weren't really prepared, both tribes are doing decently at the start of the war. TB may eventually overwhelm us but we will not go down without a fight and it will be interesting to see how everything goes.

I can't comment on the war too much as i havent been that active recently but my cos are very active and both can probably give better views on how the war is going for our account and the tribe personally than i can.

I think TB had a period where they were winning but as you can see the last 48 hours have swung Dominos way.

Dark Civnuj leaving the tribe doesnt help but hopefully this can be resolved and he will rejoin as hes a key player, Dark Civnuj is a friend though so whether hes in Domino or not our account will help dark whenever he needs it as im sure will most of the tribe.

-Andrew (One third of Kugyuuu)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Currently though i think the war has ended up fair to both sides, both TB and Domino didn't know the declaration was coming. The only person that did was Dominos leader did so both tribes weren't really prepared, both tribes are doing decently at the start of the war.

One of my cos knew the declaration was coming i think so he knew that we were about to lose our element of surprise so the best thing to do was scout around and see what the enemies nearest to us were packing in terms of troops.

not every member was even aware that war would be declared.

Lol as said above, horrible logic..

I cant comment anything else..

DeletedUser

Of course you can't, you didn't even quote contradictory posts.

Good job.

Edit: You edited too, but your posts is still...hardly contradictory. If that's the best you got, I'm still disappointed. And how do you know andrewkins isn't a leader of Domino?

DeletedUser

They have no relation to DOMINO W38 that was my tribe and these guys are nubs.

DeletedUser

Of course you can't, you didn't even quote contradictory posts.

Good job.

Edit: You edited too, but your posts is still...hardly contradictory. If that's the best you got, I'm still disappointed. And how do you know andrewkins isn't a leader of Domino?

We are not a leader of Domino as such, Zwaard is the duke and he has this week appointed a co-duke, as though it's a small tribe he wanted someone on hand to decide, we do not like leadership so wouldn't have wished to fill this position, we do however love to give our opinions on op targets, allies etc so we are currently on the council so we can help decide things.

Obviously the only silly thing here is that half the tribe is on council =P. 6-7 man tribe, 3 people making decisions but atleast in future there shouldnt be any arguments within the tribe as theres now more people involved in decision making, we also run a democracy so the whole tribe gets to give their opinion.

This will avoid the tribe falling out in future as it did over previous decisions and ensure things run smoothly.

We may be a small tribe and this is why we as such need to ensure everyone is on board with decisions as a big tribe can get away with a member leaving, but its much more important for a small tribe to hold on to all their members. (Hopefully Dark Civnuj can rejoin the tribe, hes a good friend of mine so i hope he does)

DeletedUser

The fact you felt TB had a chance at winning is proof enough for me that you do.

DeletedUser

I cant comment anything else..
I see what youre trying to call contradictory here.

The fact i said neither tribe knew the war was coming but my co scouted around 24 hours before war came when he got wind.

Well heres the simple explanation. 1-2 individuals knew war were coming but individuals do not make a tribe, therefore when i say neither tribe did not know the war was coming until they saw a declaration is not a lie, tribe = everyone in the tribe = everyone in the tribe wasn't informed. 1-2 individuals = zwaardvis and one of my co players who he gave hints to that war would be coming.

Keep trying to contradict me you will fail: Below this I will post the detailed explanation for those of us that like to debate and enjoy knowing the full story.

We have three co's on the account, one found out 24 hours prior to war that it would happen but he forgot to tell the other two co's but he did scout around tbs k55 to gain the account an advantage even if he forgot to warn us and no other member in domino knew about the war until they saw the declaration. The reason one of my co's knew war was coming was Zwaard said something in a message that hinted towards war approaching.

So in short, two people knew war was coming before it did, the other 5 accounts + 2 co's of one account didn't know war was coming until the actual declaration happened.. so this proves i wasn't contradicting myself, Domino as a majority didnt know about the war.. five is more than two if you can't count nazgulinho.

I however didn't explain it properly so i can see why you tried to say i contradicted myself, as i did not explain myself properly but now i have explained it properly and hopefully you'll avoid the drugs long enough to understand what i'm saying.

If anyone wonders what he called contradictory, please refer to his post, as it only let me quote what he said for some reason, and didn't quote the parts that he quoted from me.