Duck And Cover

DeletedUser

It amuses me that you and fellow Axte members have to resort to personal insults, rather than actually answering the points at hand.

Why don't you send someone to the externals from Axte who can actually write decent posts. Go get Melkor, there's a good girl :).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Axte aren't resorting to personal insults. They are resorting to beating the pants off of NUKE. The fact that now NUKE are scrounging for excuses is clear evidence of that. Looks like NUKE thinks because it doesn't have what it takes to beat Axte in game it must attempt to find ways to beat Axte on the externals. From what I can see NUKE is failing miserably at it.

And note I am not affiliated with Axte in any way. I was William Birkin at one time but no longer. :)

DeletedUser

So you'd rather wait for people to go barb than noble them?

Are you going to offer ~Dogz~ a place in the family to speed winning the world up too?

We want to get 60% dominance fast to have hopefully this world closed to new registrations, and hopefully get half price coins before this year ends.

But no, we arent recruiting anymore, we are in just in clean up mode, everything red and well built will be nobled.

If people have hurry to leave this world, it is not my problem, we just march from west and south to get the last quarter of the world and in every other direction, no one will be left behind. If you quit and give us dominance early, well I will be happy for sure about it.

We have nothing to prove anymore, at this point Axte F. is unstoppable and there is noone left on the ground able to even slow our victory.
I even feel a bit embarrassed to declare on so little tribes now, I just do it if asked to keep track of ODA and gains.

DeletedUser96316

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Axte aren't resorting to personal insults. They are resorting to beating the pants off of NUKE. The fact that now NUKE are scrounging for excuses is clear evidence of that. Looks like NUKE thinks because it doesn't have what it takes to beat Axte in game it must attempt to find ways to beat Axte on the externals. From what I can see NUKE is failing miserably at it.

And note I am not affiliated with Axte in any way. I was William Birkin at one time but no longer. :)

If you are not associated with either of the warring tribes, then you'd do much better staying quiet.

You just made yourself look like a fool, Axte had spies in NUKE so if any of the info they got was true, they knew since day one that NUKE was failing already, with under half the original member's and people going inactive everyday.

You have no idea what its like to fight a war for a prolonged time which is what we wanted all along, we looked forward to the end game war, unfortunately with everyone leaving this world didn't get any real wars for the entire time of the world.

DeletedUser

If you are not associated with either of the warring tribes, then you'd do much better staying quiet.

You just made yourself look like a fool, Axte had spies in NUKE so if any of the info they got was true, they knew since day one that NUKE was failing already, with under half the original member's and people going inactive everyday.

You have no idea what its like to fight a war for a prolonged time which is what we wanted all along, we looked forward to the end game war, unfortunately with everyone leaving this world didn't get any real wars for the entire time of the world.

A part from the fact that we had 1 true spy for about 1 week then got kicked, and the other was lord pengu using an account to give us wrong infos, while you had for the whole length of the war Rycole spying for you, and I assume that's the only reason you had the upper hand with Dsband till we kicked the account.

All the spies we always said we had, were just to make you worry of them and being diffident towards your members.

If Nuke was half inactive, you have to blame Nuke for it not Axte.

If we would have just let accounts go inactive you can bet that Axte F. would had as many active accounts as Nuke had.

But the fact that you always blamed us to have an academy, helped us to train new players to be able to replace the ones who left.

DeletedUser

no personal insult my friend.

i just said what ukawa said about you is right. and thats this "you are the worst player in tribal wars history" how come thats an insult ?

Your definition of insult obviously differs to mine.

The fact that you came here to stick up for Axte does amuse me somewhat, seing as how you've been non-existent on these forums for a number of months.

Axte have won the world, but the external forums are there for discussing that. This is what we're doing. The fact that Axte is now the dominant force and have (almost certainly) won the world doesn't mean that there is no longer anything to debate.

The irony is there though, I seem to remember you offering me a spot in your tribe way back. Had things worked out differently I could now be flying the flag of Axte, what a funny thought. Bet Ukawa is glad I never ended up in PL@GUE. He can thank Derick for that :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser96316

If Nuke was half inactive, you have to blame Nuke for it not Axte.

A Perfect Quote from The Perfect Storm, you may want to tell your members to stop bragging and thinking it was them that made them inactive.

So far from the truth they are..said Yoda :D

DeletedUser

A Perfect Quote from The Perfect Storm, you may want to tell your members to stop bragging and thinking it was them that made them inactive.

So far from the truth they are..said Yoda :D

Axte members can be proud to have made the other half go inactive indeed, let's give us all a bit of credit :D

DeletedUser

The winners get credit and brag, the losers get blamed and make excuses, its a pattern...

DeletedUser

Your trains always take villages because your nukes clear the villages of dead accounts. They wont add more troops, try to snipe or recruit more to stop them.

Accounts that are/were dead will not return to life unless some kind of miracle on our part happens.

Guess what? A Miracle happened! It seems that Djallen came back from the underworld to send trains to Ukawa and Jaydoty :lol:

DeletedUser

Thats because your duke admitted that they are nobling around active players, going only for in actives so they can win faster.

shouldn't you be nobling your own inactives? or get your own back by nobling Axte's inactives?

The truth is.. Axte are still steamrolling you, whether they fight active or inactive players, whatever they are doing it is working and your tribe has fallen apart. Your tribe is being beat pretty bad.

DeletedUser

There is no point in nobling barb villages. The balance of domination is the amount of villages owned divided by the number of active villages. When axte passes 70% ownership it tips the clock for end-of world. The fastest way to win is to just make you all hit the delete button and go barb.

The only barb nobling which "should" be going on would be from the non-axte players trying to pick up more villages to slow the inevitable end of the world.

Axte strategy should be to watch for recently conquered barbs (which are well built 9Kpts+) and noble those immediately.

Just pointing out the obvious... as you all seem to have overlooked that.
Happy hunting!!!!

DeletedUser

Which was those inactive players????
tedus?
DjAllen?
Amaraya?
Dan316?
Raventuga?

And many, many other players... wake Up Army, we was done great Op's, because later they was inactive players and easy targets. :p

Cant you see my green glow ? I'm awake lol

All of those players are inactive. Lots more are too...

Sounds like you really know nothing about your own tribe... no wonder they fall... A few of those players listed were activity fighting and doing recaptures until we oped them... You can check their tw nobling history, external forum post etc.... Hell, I even remember when DJ comes on the forum pleading his players to stop spending so much time on the external forum and more time fighting... Sooooo maybe if you're more "active" players were to do what the "inactive" player was telling you to do, maybe nuke might not have fall so quickly.... And i don't know what your definition of stack is, but if it takes me 10-20 nukes min to clear some of its front line villages, I would call that stack.... Need reference? Check out DJ and Tedus's ODD since the war began and those villages that we hit of their's are all K46:icon_idea: So if you want to believe that we were fighting inactives and nobling easy village and NUKE is better than Axte, well believe what you want. Because in the end of the day they will be forgotten or written down as one of the most over-rated ranked 2 tribe that got absorb by a no name rim tribe that use to be their moral basher. But I do have to thank you guys for sticking around especially in the external forum and writing these posts to give me a good laugh. Much appreciated :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Obviously you are a new comer to this world relatively speaking. There have been plenty of "real" wars during the time of this world. In fact I have been in several of them.

I only spoke what was obvious. You all continue to make excuses for your inactivity and that is what bad tribes do. I've seen it a hundred times and it doesn't make it any better when they do it. I had a better idea of NUKE when I was still around 51 but I guess the analogy of the bronze statute with feet of clay works best in this case.

Tribes do not fight wars to make people feel good. They fight wars to win. They cannot help that NUKE was woefully unprepared and inactive. That was NUKE's fault not Axte's. Anyone who suggests otherwise is a fool.

DeletedUser

Obviously you are a new comer to this world relatively speaking. There have been plenty of "real" wars during the time of this world. In fact I have been in several of them.

I only spoke what was obvious. You all continue to make excuses for your inactivity and that is what bad tribes do. I've seen it a hundred times and it doesn't make it any better when they do it. I had a better idea of NUKE when I was still around 51 but I guess the analogy of the bronze statute with feet of clay works best in this case.

Tribes do not fight wars to make people feel good. They fight wars to win. They cannot help that NUKE was woefully unprepared and inactive. That was NUKE's fault not Axte's. Anyone who suggests otherwise is a fool.

My hero :icon_redface: