EVO fam. vs RAIN fam. War Status

NightWitch1

lol able i had more expactations for you then you finely shows again and i need to agree with buffes again about what kind of player you be, and over when will it be over did the fat lady already sing?

yes sure i was not there for 3 days now because my own RL was getting my attention because they needet it, but i did actualy pulled a figh t up against 31 others so its kind of sad that you joist joined after all of them, abd this world is just over when you guys have nobled all the rest out as well so keep dreaming this world will go on with or whitout me and btw i am stil there aint i?

DeletedUser

yes Witchy, i know, you are upset that i am attacking you. Well, you need to get over it. We are in different tribes and it is a war. Nothing personal, we are doing what we do. We are not in a rush but will noble you all eventually. And dont think 1600 vills (and falling) worry us as that represents two weeks nobling rate for us. But don't worry we wont noble you in two weeks as we have too many other targets. I am sure you will hang around until the end but i doubt the rest of your tribe will. The ones that do hang around will have some fun i am sure.

JOHNBOY15

LOL soooooooo funny duffus u seen scary movie i have a image in my head thats just what u look and act like thats where the name duffus come from.:)

Really its funny how all this turned out if only buffus would have not played TI for so long things might be so much diffrent but who knows at the end of the day we have a great team here as every one can see now the rain has stoped.It must be hard for u though duffus to know i was right and u was going to get your butt kicked yes u might have been sitting a lot of accounts we have all been there and done that hell i did bk in sexy when every one quit cos EVO was nailing there butts but still i fought on as thats what this game is about.

And NW u really have to stop moaning about being attacked by so meny players really its what the games about 20+ players attacking u lucky its not a world with 100 tribe members lol and as for able not attacking till now think your self lucky i have had more thanenough run ins with able in the past and trust me when i say he does not all ways go for the easy targets i might be a noob as duffus would say but i can put up a fight and had to meny times with able he is good at what he does.Bk to the point of being mass attacked im sure at the start of this war i was mass attacked a few times by more than 15-20 players in rain and u never saw me moaning about being mass attacked i just got on with it and nailed what incomeing i could.

Any ways a big well done to EVO lets keep up the hard work and the attacks going out what a team.And nice one to rain for makeing this war its been diffrent lol

DeletedUser

yes Witchy, i know, you are upset that i am attacking you. Well, you need to get over it. We are in different tribes and it is a war. Nothing personal, we are doing what we do. We are not in a rush but will noble you all eventually. And dont think 1600 vills (and falling) worry us as that represents two weeks nobling rate for us. But don't worry we wont noble you in two weeks as we have too many other targets. I am sure you will hang around until the end but i doubt the rest of your tribe will. The ones that do hang around will have some fun i am sure.

LMAO!

She's not upset that you're attacking the NW account... She's just pointing out your habit of playing vulture :icon_surprised:

But hey, some people munch barbs, some people munch on a never ending sea of inactive that for some reason, keep opening up flanks in our backlines... We all have our vices I'm sure.

DeletedUser

ummm didn't i take some vills from you? and buf and bknight? it seems to be inactives all the way from K65 to K63. Not my fault. And now NW is inactive? But really she is just crying as she didnt stack those villages. Her poor play is not my fault. In fact, i seem to remember you didnt stack yours either? Perhaps thats you crying too...

[ adds kb to inactive list ]

JOHNBOY15

LMAO!

She's not upset that you're attacking the NW account... She's just pointing out your habit of playing vulture :icon_surprised:

But hey, some people munch barbs, some people munch on a never ending sea of inactive that for some reason, keep opening up flanks in our backlines... We all have our vices I'm sure.

LOL well thast defo right but if we only attacked and nobled accounts worth attacking we would be at war with are selfs its not able or EVOs fault rain could not put up a fight but in the end tjhe games about nobleing what ever vills are free and we will keep doing so keep up the good work able

DeletedUser

ummm didn't i take some vills from you? and buf and bknight? it seems to be inactives all the way from K65 to K63. Not my fault. And now NW is inactive? But really she is just crying as she didnt stack those villages. Her poor play is not my fault. In fact, i seem to remember you didnt stack yours either? Perhaps thats you crying too...

[ adds kb to inactive list ]

I haven't been active since March mate :lol: There's a reason I dropped out of the top 20 ODA list... and its not because I was attentive!
I tend to fall inactive when I don't have incommings :icon_eek:

I've logged in, done my fair share of sitting, and quite frankly, the only reason you manged those villages you did, was because I couldn't be assed to stack anything :p And with over 500 farms scattered every which way... believe me... I could have.

With the south falling, why should I bother pushing the 20 farms necessary across what was it 8 villages or so(?) that was necessary to maintain that front? A front that I'd never use or be able to extend at this point in the war?

That's like a mosquito bite in an area I had long ago given up on anyways... otherwised I would of sniped you to the last man :icon_wink:

-

And please, read back to what I AM saying. Nowhere did I accuse you of attacking inactive. I merely mentioned that you have the habit of playing vulture. Simple no? But that's what I call it when a player of your stature attacks an account well under heavy fire... and has to wait until over 30 players are busting nukes to make a move.

Is it bad? Nope, not at all. Like Johnyboy said, a village is a village, who cares how you get it? Do I know the scenario that lead to your involvement? No and I don't really care either.

I'm acting the part of the big boy here able... nowhere am I whining, nowhere am I complaining. Crying over game is pathetic anyways :icon_rolleyes:

LOL well thast defo right but if we only attacked and nobled accounts worth attacking we would be at war with are selfs its not able or EVOs fault rain could not put up a fight but in the end tjhe games about nobleing what ever vills are free and we will keep doing so keep up the good work able

That's incredibly vague and untrue JB. RAIN did put up a fight, and if memory serves were also winning the war through December, up until all the madness broke down internally, and Evo was given the time needed to recoup and captilized accordingly. It wasn't until the Dresar account went barb that a truly Substantial lead started... but that tends to happen when an entire front line breaks down, especially the way it did.

RAIN was tested, and certain factors proved that they weren't up for the job, lines broke down "blah blah blah"

Congrats to Evo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well KB, Did it occur to you that it might be an op and that my attacks were well planned in advance? Sorry if i don't attack in the order you want but i am sure i can give you plenty of examples of players attacked early by me. My playing style might not be yours but then again it is more effective. Did it also occur to you that flanking your backline is good play? And doing nothing about it is bad play? Also check out how many different players in RAIN i have attacked. I can understand you trying to put me down, since that makes excuses for your own bad play, but frankly my dear, i don't give a damn :)

DeletedUser

And please, read back to what I AM saying. Nowhere did I accuse you of attacking inactive. I merely mentioned that you have the habit of playing vulture. Simple no? But that's what I call it when a player of your stature attacks an account well under heavy fire... and has to wait until over 30 players are busting nukes to make a move

its called an op dude........its not ables fault he is close to the nw front lines and it doesnt take his nukes long to reach his targets....ppl in the back round that are further away send there nukes/fakes/cats first

also in evo ppl have different tasks when running ops,nuking,faking,scouts and catting etc....so god only knows what ables position in op is.

RAIN was tested, and certain factors proved that they weren't up for the job, lines broke down "blah blah blah"

true that alright....it was always going to be one way traffic after that alright,but im sure some of u guys can hold ur head high and think at least we tried....god always loves a trier

JOHNBOY15

Hey is it me or has it stoped raining u can tell the summer is here

DeletedUser

Well KB, Did it occur to you that it might be an op and that my attacks were well planned in advance? Sorry if i don't attack in the order you want but i am sure i can give you plenty of examples of players attacked early by me. My playing style might not be yours but then again it is more effective. Did it also occur to you that flanking your backline is good play? And doing nothing about it is bad play? Also check out how many different players in RAIN i have attacked. I can understand you trying to put me down, since that makes excuses for your own bad play, but frankly my dear, i don't give a damn :)

You're picking apart what I'm saying, but you're not quite getting what I'm getting at :p

Obviously it was an OP... you don't send around 15K+ incommings around and have that much tribal inovlement in a single target for kicks.

My playing style might not be yours but then again it is more effective.

You can't compare our play styles... the points honestly moot. Why? Because quite frankly, I can honestly say you don't know mine... nor do I know yours!

I can understand you trying to put me down, since that makes excuses for your own bad play, but frankly my dear, i don't give a damn :)

Not trying to put you down, but if you read it that way... cool. I just noticed NW wasn't being treated very fairly and more or less equalized it a bit. No one's perfect, and as we've all been saying, it doesn't matter how you get your village, so long as you get it :p

Everyone has their own part in whatever the tribe asks them to do. That's a given. In a RAIN OP I'm obviously going to be one of the last people sending anything out - well after villages have started to get clear, and then I move in for the scraps...

Hence playing the vulture. It's not a put down :p I just honestly thought, that a player of your reason, your ability, and with the sheer amount of fire power that you had, that you'd of been more involved earlier on. Nothing more, nothing less. :icon_wink:

Try not to infer too much :icon_biggrin:

Hey is it me or has it stoped raining u can tell the summer is here

You're like a broken record... We've already established Evo won. And due to circumstance, kicked our butts darn good!

Rubbing it in is just poor sportsmanship :icon_neutral:

-

@ Fireranger4

You're still around? I thought you quit! How you been doing mate?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

btw, i was involved earlier. But just not from my account. I have been attacking NW for a long time. She just didnt know it.

JOHNBOY15

You're like a broken record... We've already established Evo won. And due to circumstance, kicked our butts darn good!

Rubbing it in is just poor sportsmanship :icon_neutral:

Hey what can i say its what i do lol and after all the rubbish duffus has come out with in the past i have more than enough right to keep rubbing it in that the rain has stoped lol rember i wa sthe noob that does not know any thing why change now.

DeletedUser

Hey what can i say its what i do lol and after all the rubbish duffus has come out with in the past i have more than enough right to keep rubbing it in that the rain has stoped lol rember i was the noob that does not know any thing why change now.

One man's rubbish is another man's treasure I suppose... whatever floats your boat JB.

Just be sure to add some lettuce to your salad next time... so it isn't purportless spam.

DeletedUser

looooooooooooolllll.i am enjoying this..bad luck to GH :DDD

i do agree able never attacks anyone alone unless the target is inactive. :p

its a shame that JB/MD dont have honour or respect thing inside them otherwise they would never join EVO fam....these days there is no honour for what you make or stand for..

DeletedUser

Is EVO still in here fluffing their egos about how great they are? Is John still bragging about nobling a bunch of RAIN inactives and barbs in K75? You're right KB, they are a broken record. :icon_rolleyes: Do you know what EVO's stats against us would have been if I kicked out all of the inactives months ago??? I do, and I can tell you it would not be that impressive. I guess it's my fault for fluffing your egos.. bad DUFUS.. :icon_eek: :lol:

If you want to brag about 30 on 1 and call it an "Op" that is fine, it only goes to show how bad you must have got your butts kicked on other worlds to want to sit here and brag about that well deluding yourselfs into thinking the success is due to your 'skill'. I'm sure it makes you feel all tingly and warm inside like a bunch of real men on top of the world. Congratulations... :icon_razz:

and Able, you really are a pig. Not once in this entire war did you lead in first with nukes or even involve yourself in other "Ops". Actually not once in any war I have ever seen you in. You might want to brag about how your superior game play gained you the most points, but to be quite frank your 'superior game play' disgusts me. Your whole personal strategy is based on hiding behind your own tribe's team work with selfish gameplay. They key ingredient of course to team work is having a team to which RAIN has been in player deficit since the start even more that EVO's knows. It's alright though, I'm sure with your tribe wrapped around your baby finger they'll continue to clear the tough targets for you while you send your nukes off to clear inactives and brag along side John about how much ODA you have. :icon_wink:

It's good to see EVO's true colors that I have said all along continuing to come to the surface, just keep bragging guys because this stuff is golden. :icon_biggrin: