Ex-Milked/Juiced

• Thread starter DeletedUser19130
  • Start date

DeletedUser19130

Was just trolling the forums like usual and thought what the heck, check out W23 and see if there are any original Milksters running around. Twas a long time ago, so probably not, but worth a shot :)

DeletedUser

Maybe one to two from milked era are left, and only a few juiced, but mostly late arrivals. I don't even recognize most of the enemies. Curious to see if I know 10 players when the world actually end.

DeletedUser

The dentist has returned?

My tribe got eaten by Juiced, does that count, lol

DeletedUser

The dentist has returned?

Not yet, I am waiting for the right world settings(missed the start of a few that qualified), will return probably under a different name just so I can send some love to a few old friends and enemies that I never got to fight in this world(if they happen to be playing) and to make a new name for myself.

Paladin606

Wow! Heya DT!! Good to see ya man,wish you were still here. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

OMG I know everyone on this thread :S

this is getting weird :p

DeletedUser

Still here, dt. (and king james) It's been a while! nice to hear you're still around. and I agree with pally, definitely wish you were still here!!

DeletedUser69778

I am still trowling the forums as well. PM me, we should get back together?

DeletedUser

Hey guys. :)
Still here... still loving Juiced. :)
So when are we making a premade? ^^

Paladin606

Couldn't tell ya mate. Most everyone agrees the world is quite boring and I'm sure no one wants to keep playing it for another 3-4yrs. :icon_confused:

Hi by the way Hama. (wave)

slauhter

Hey guys!

DT!

I'm playing on W61 under the name RevolverHero. Haven't been in contact with Master_of_Disharmony in years.

Last edited:

DeletedUser106729

I returned to playing on May 10. , w62 has a nice settings for me but I started late. I hope I could join the world that you're waiting too, love to play with old comrades in this game :)