Farming (LA) FarmGod

Deleted User - 11398828

Author
Warre
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript: $.getScript('https://higamy.github.io/TW/Scripts/Approved/FarmGodCopy.js');
Public?
Public
FarmGod

Micro farming at the beginning of the game, it takes a lot of time and often doesn't happen efficiently... this script changes that!
FarmGod offers the possibility to make a farm planning for your entire account based on a few options (= efficient) and still keep the comfort of LA when sending the farms.
  • Once activated on the LA page you will see a pop up with several options:
    Schermafbeelding 2023-01-22 om 22.27.40.png
    • The warning pops up if your LA settings aren't correct and show you how they should be, the filters may seem strange this way but that's to give the script all the necessary information. Don't worry, villages with full losses are automatically filtered out ;)
    • The settings themselves are self-explanatory, just make a choice and adjust it as needed throughout the stages of the game.
  • After clicking on "Plan farms" you will see the result on the LA page:
    Schermafbeelding 2023-01-22 om 22.28.05.png
    • Farms can be sent by clicking the buttons or by pressing enter, enter can also be held down to send multiple farms automatically.
  • Repeat these steps as often as desired, because the time between farms is always checked, it can never go wrong!

Enjoy!

Update from the scripts mod team:
The script host has beeen changed from the original host:
to:

This was done since the original host went down and apparently is not coming back anymore, got confirmation for this from the original script author so in order to allow players to use this script, there is now a new working script hosted by higamy.

Lots of thanks to the original script author, Warre, who wrote this script that is loved by many.

Changelog
2023-10-08: Change of host
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 7

POLYMATH ABE

Reaction score
Holding enter seems to unfortunately send multiple attacks to the same village, other than that really nice script.

Deleted User - 11398828

Holding enter seems to unfortunately send multiple attacks to the same village, other than that really nice script.
The script is supposed to send multiple attacks to the same village. It’s build to micro farm ;)

POLYMATH ABE

Reaction score
I mean at the same time, holding enter will send 2 or more attacks to the village at the same time, so all arriving within a second of each other. The "How much time in minutes should there be between farms:" works as it should though :D

Edit for an example. If this is intended no worries, just seemed off to me :)

download (1).png

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11398828

I mean at the same time, holding enter will send 2 or more attacks to the village at the same time, so all arriving within a second of each other. The "How much time in minutes should there be between farms:" works as it should though :D

Edit for an example. If this is intended no worries, just seemed off to me :)

View attachment 11792
Thanks for the screenshot, now I understand the problem. The dubble attacks aren't supposed to happen... I tested it (and used it a lot long time ago) and this never happens to me. Then again I don't have a big account to test it... If I had to guess I would think it's only possible when TW or your internet is super slow and a farm is not send within 200ms.

In any case, I made an update for the script anyway (its under review now), so let's try that version when it's approved and if it still happens then I will fix it :)

henrinet

Reaction score
Is the problem with duplicate attack when held down enter already solved?

Thank you

Deleted User - 11398828

@POLYMATH ABE @Im Not Monster @henrinet

Since they need a inno dev for my new version it will probably take a lot of time...
So I just updated the old version with a little new code... that should fix the problem you guys are having, I didn't test it so please check if it works now :)

EZ2Envy

Reaction score
This script is good but I want to be able to send 1 lc and 1 scout faster than 1 minute. Is there a way to adjust the time to be shorter? A simple fix to this could be instead of making the attack option unavailable after A or B is pressed just make an option for it stay so users can send multiple attacks in the time they desire.

Ferdus Maxiums

Reaction score
i used this script for 10 days on the swiss server, now i got banned because i seem to be using a bot for farming. how can that be? the script is legal, the community manager says it is inhuman and not possible. what can I do?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
i used this script for 10 days on the swiss server, now i got banned because i seem to be using a bot for farming. how can that be? the script is legal, the community manager says it is inhuman and not possible. what can I do?
The Swiss server might have different scripting rules than the ones we have here. That means that scripts approved here on the .net server might or might not be approved to be used on the Swiss server (or any other server).

When you are about to use a script from server X into another server Y, always check if the script from server X is okay to be used on server Y so you dont get banned.

I have had players getting banned using my scripts, for example on the UK server, since it has/had (dont really know that server's rule anymore) different scripting rules. So that means that scripts approved to be used here on the .net server, weren't approved to be used on the UK server.

Last edited:

greybullet

Reaction score
This really make no sens really. I know this may be the case here but why not use the same rules on al the servers

evlm

Reaction score
The Swiss server might have different scripting rules than the ones we have here. That means that scripts approved here on the .net server might or might not be approved to be used on the Swiss server (or any other server).

When you are about to use a script from server X into another server Y, always check if the script from server X is okay to be used on server Y so you dont get banned.

I have had players getting banned using my scripts, for example on the UK server, since it has/had (dont really know that server's rule anymore) different scripting rules. So that meant that scripts approved to be used here on the .net server, weren't approved to be used on the UK server.

"All scripts from .net are allowed:"

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
This really make no sens really. I know this may be the case here but why not use the same rules on al the servers
Why not use the same rules on all servers? Thats a question that cant be answered by me. Its a decision that for better or worse it is like that and IMO there are pros and cons to this decision.