Favorite Part of 72

DeletedUser88502

I wanted to win a world and play one, its not my fault that players have the habit of quiting as soon as they come under fire, this has always been the case in the north and probably still is to my knowledge.

From day one Turtle has waged wars on every front when CoS account joined them and for all the talk of Ops that were "going" to happen against that account I didnt see a single one while I was on there.

there is no misunderstanding meep, simply put your "war" ratio against turtle family was 4:11 had you stayed on to play I am sure the losses ratio would have been much greater and would have made things more interesting for myself to stay on and play. but no everyone seems to have issues when attacked on this world and can not keep playing.

That is the only thing that makes the game boring when you get players that talk a big game but when push comes to shove they do not shove back.

DeletedUser

I was going to quit in that period anyway. I had real life stuff that i needed to focus on for a month before headed back on a different account, Which i played for a majority of the time in the world. I'm not sure what my ratio was but i think my account lost 11 when it was being internaled and when i wasn't in control. So take whatever you want from that.

You're talking like i quit when i was playing on the meep account because i was under attack. This is not the case but you can state it as you wish.

I only talk myself up when people talk me down. Because the argument "quitting when under attack" didn't apply to me, other circumstances made me quit. Yes there are people like that but a majority in this phase of the game quit cause they are bored with the world.

Have fun, you only have afew more account left in mayhem to get bored and quit.

DeletedUser88502

funny that you say that, it seems the majority of ex skype and mayhem all have RL issues at the most convenient of times.

Regardless the point is you talked yourself up before anyone put you down, and we are yet to see any stats other than your own account.

So until you show people otherwise they will hold you to those stats and those stats alone, doesnt matter what other account you have played since then because you arent willing to put your name to an account, no doubt because the stats arent that good on that one either, but that is just an assumption and me being a jerk about it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You just wanted to see what account i played. I don't really feel like telling you. I think a person in your tribe knows though. Even if it does me the the evidence i need. I would rather not disclose the account i played on. I haven't played in like 2 months anyways.

Also checked over the account and our turtle cruel stats from when i played look to be around 130:7, i was just guessing before.

But yeah all the best to you guys in current and future worlds.

velibor

#1 From day one Turtle has waged wars on every front when CoS account joined them and for all the talk of Ops that were "going" to happen against that account I didnt see a single one while I was on there.

#2 That is the only thing that makes the game boring when you get players that talk a big game but when push comes to shove they do not shove back.

1. Perhaps there was a reason you were always told you were going to get opped, had constant stacks in your villages and yet were never opped...Just a thought
2. Had you wanted to avoid a boring game you never would have joined a tribe ranked 1 at the time.

Elaboration...Misguided troops are as good as dead troops...thrill seakers and players who seek to play and win don't join the winning side but stay on the side they wind up on and give it their best try to win the world.

DeletedUser88502

nice of the snake to rear its head haha.

the reason I pushed for frazer to join turtle was the fact you tried to poach me from him for your own account behind his back, still got the skype chat to prove it, im not going to go into details because you cant educate an idiot as was proven from our numerous discussions over chat.

At the end of the day you tried to use underhand tactics to put your tribe ahead and got caught out simple as that, your "propaganda" is rubbish always has been and always will be.

and now we are well and truly off topic.

My favorite part of w72 was serbian empire getting nobled out :p

DeletedUser

My favorite part of w72 was serbian empire getting nobled out :p

That definitely was a good day, but I think W72's greatest moment has yet to be seen yet.

But I definitely believe it's close around the corner

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Meepwarrior said:
Cruel and turtle are just gonna merge when they can.
:O We are? *closes the document that contains the war declaration

RiverStyx said:
Mayhem has never been a top anything except for top-performing internal/barb nobling tribe. They make ORC look like a war machine.
I got a chuckle out of this.

As for the matter of 800813. I think 800813 did the best under Dan's leadership, not under Callum's. As for Cruel recruiting from 800813 once Dan had surrendered, sure, call it mass recruiting. Cruel took spoils of war. I do think had Cruel not stepped in, that 800813 could have nobled Turtle out of K54.

As for Mayhem, early on, I did think Mayhem could very well beat Turtle. Mayhem did hold their lines fairly well against Turtle in the K53. However, inactivity is really killing Mayhem. Also, after leadership changes and player changes, I think Turtle is a lot better than they were. Snowy and Mortis have done really well with Turtle.

Asylum Escapee said:
come on, don't blame Mayhem for doing badly now. I don't blame them for not fighting very hard now that the alliance is massive and they have little/no chance of winning. The betrayal/destruction/whatever of 800813 pretty much sealed the end of the world. And to blame Mayhem for barb nobling at this point is just.... well, it's incredibly petty. When you are at such a massive disadvantage, you need to barb up a lot to bulk up frontlines and get more backline support. Give Mayhem credit for trying, at least for a while.
Mayhem can't blame themselves for doing badly? So they aren't fighting very hard now because their enemies are big and their ally surrendered? Sounds like a confidence problem really. It's not anybody else's fault for Mayhem relying too heavily on 800813 staying alive. Hmmm. Petty to blame Mayhem for barb nobling? You know, if Mayhem used their nobles on Turtle, and not the barbs, then they might not be at such a disadvantage.

In addition, just because Turtle and Cruel have an endgame pack, is a poor excuse for players in Mayhem quitting or giving up. I'm sure in the end when Mayhem are gone, they'll continue to make excuses for everything that happened. Mayhem covers a lot of ground and are bigger than Turtle. If Mayhem fail to take advantage of their placement throughout the world, then it's their own fault for lack of strategy and coordination. Mayhem has plenty of options, but they keep going back to the same tactics such as barb nobling hard on their frontlines to reinforce their lines instead of trying out new tactics. At least with 800813, you had Pack and the Derps doing things behind the scenes to try and cause internal divides in Cruel or got spies in Cruel. 800813 were also fairly consistent with their assaults on the frontlines as well as with their faking. 800813 even tried getting other tribes to side with them. As for recruitment, 8000813 didn't do too terribly much. They recruited from the Axe and Darwin tribes whereas Mayhem recruited anybody from Skype that Turtle hadn't recruited, they recruited all of RESPCT, they recruited from TKWSN, and they took in PJ and the Derps. Really, it seems like Mayhem and their followers want to point fingers and blame everybody else for where they are and the position their in, instead of taking a look at themselves and what they did wrong. It's their fault for not having the idea to get diplomacy with Cruel or Turtle early on, their fault for not going out and finding players to take over accounts instead of letting them sit around and get nobled, their fault for why Dan didn't want his members to go to them, and their fault for why they are losing a war with Cruel and Turtle. All anybody wants to do is sit around and rationalize and make excuses for why things are the way they are. If anybody wants to make a point, then get on an account and actually attack somebody, make a push, do something. If Mayhem want to win or make any kind of comeback, they simply need to get their crap together. It doesn't help when Mayhem's leadership keeps trying to convince Turtle to let them in. That's simply giving up and hugging, which last I checked, people in Mayhem have been complaining about because that's all they ever accuse Turtle and Cruel of doing. The players in Mayhem (or have sided with Mayhem) have made their choices and now they shall live and die by them.

Asylum Escapee said:
and FYI, I have in fact been a member of turtle, and briefly cruel.
You were in Cruel? Under what account name?

Asylum Escapee said:
In the end, Mayhem/800813 lost because 800813 couldn't go on without their leader, and then joined the enemy, probably because the 800813/mayhem alliance was always shit and nobody ever cooperated or talked.
800813 didn't lose because they didn't have a leader. Dan was doing a lot of the work solo and people weren't communicating effectively. He made an executive decision to surrender and then decide where he felt his members had the best chance of winning. Also, as you said, Mayhem and 800813 didn't communicate very well, so for Mayhem to blame 800813 for where they are now, is wrong. If Mayhem had communicated and put some real effort into maintaining their alliance with 800813 and shown Dan that they might just have a shot at winning the world, then maybe Dan would have had his members join Mayhem instead. At the end of the day, the only people Mayhem can blame is themselves.

Asylum Escapee said:
Mayhem and turtle are decent tribes, probably were roughly equivalent in number of good players etc, but Turtle made the end-game pact, so they lost a lot of goodwill from that. That's mainly why everyone hates them.
No, the reason why people really didn't like Turtle is because Trent had an open-door recruitment policy, Turtle nobled every barb they could find, and Turtle recruited a ton of players (Turtle, Ninja, Kaboom, Zuobo (the tribe)), and then over time they internalled a lot of the people they recruited.

CjSlayer16 said:
Rock on pack!
I agree. Go Pack!

Meepwarrior said:
You guys aren't a very creative bunch.
:O I'll have you know that my invisible friend Pedro and I write mystery novels while riding our unicorns that I keep in my backyard.

Meepwarrior said:
I'm sure Mayhem could be more bothered if they weren't plagued by one of the most boring hugfests there is.
Last I checked, the only ones that have been doing much recruitment has been Mayhem who recruited a few people from TKWSN (which is funny given they had an on and off NAP and then a war. So by recruiting them, isn't that hugging to end a war?), and then Mayhem finally took in PJ and the derps.

Meepwarrior said:
and an on and off NAP with TK which eventually lead to war when they tried to force an alliance. Cruel and Turtle probably would of willingly accepted that though.
Yes, because it makes complete sense for Cruel to have an alliance with a tribe that was nowhere near them. Even after the 800813 recruitments, the only TKWSN near Cruel was around the K78/88 area.

Meepwarrior said:
You guys should make the Turtle Cruel family. Might as well.
Lol. No. Cruel and Turtle are very independent of each other. There is a difference between being great allies and being a massive family.

RiverStyx said:
I think W72's greatest moment has yet to be seen yet.But I definitely believe it's close around the corner
*Waits for Mayhem to mass delete, disband, or get nobled. (That'll certainly make my top 5 moments for this world)

Disclaimer: I was bored, this gave me something to do. Also, a lot of things were discussed since I last checked this thread, so I wanted to cover everything in a massive recap.

Last edited:

xman182

TLDR.....

I probably agree with most of what you said tho B.

DeletedUser

:O We are? *closes the document that contains the war declaration

I got a chuckle out of this.

As for the matter of 800813. I think 800813 did the best under Dan's leadership, not under Callum's. As for Cruel recruiting from 800813 once Dan had surrendered, sure, call it mass recruiting. Cruel took spoils of war. I do think had Cruel not stepped in, that 800813 could have nobled Turtle out of K54.

As for Mayhem, early on, I did think Mayhem could very well beat Turtle. Mayhem did hold their lines fairly well against Turtle in the K53. However, inactivity is really killing Mayhem. Also, after leadership changes and player changes, I think Turtle is a lot better than they were. Snowy and Mortis have done really well with Turtle.

Sorry but too much of this is complete bullshit!

800 or Mayhem, neither were having any success against active Turtle members in K54, and the only success Mayhem was having in K53 or lines being held was because for the most part we ignored them and focused on 800, they were eating inactive accounts in K53.

Once active members jumped into K53 we stopped them in their tracks. We didn't even turn our focus to them until after 800 folded.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Locjam said:
800 or Mayhem, neither were having any success against active Turtle members in K54
It may have not have been the active Turtle members, but 800813 was certainly nobling the inactives they found. Regardless, they were making progress in K54 before Cruel stepped in. Because of that, 800813 had to re-shift defense and focus on Cruel because they shared a much larger front with Cruel.

Lockjam said:
Mayhem was having in K53 or lines being held was because for the most part we ignored them and focused on 800, they were eating inactive accounts in K53.
I was mostly talking about where Mayhem and Turtle were going a little back and forth in terms of dominance. Mayhem were able to hold the lines in K54 due to heavy barb nobling. (The time frame I'm talking about is post-800813 war, when Farmercy moved to K53)

DeletedUser

You even change my name in the quote cmon man, BGeorge just because this account was made when i was 11 and is an unintentional spelling error doesn't mean you get to correct it.

Last edited by a moderator:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
:D I hadn't even noticed. Ask my tribemates how I am when it comes to spelling. :D I'm a bit of a grammar nazi.

velibor

Did anybody bother reading the wall of text above? I know I didn't :) ps dear kb there were like 10 significant tribes still left in the world other than skype...you just had to chose the biggest one by far purely because you wanted good fights right? Lol

You have made 0 progress against Mayhem turtle...I recall mayhem looking almost identical about the time i left a year ago...the only difference is that they recruited respect and ex skype in the north...where most of your conquers are based simply because you have em surrounded on all sides...I am assuming it must be the thrillseakers again trying to fight a good fight vs outnumbered and entirely surrounded opponents...?

Whatever you do though, do not attack Mayhem core...it will no longer be thrilling and fun...simply a boring exchange of nukes/trains/moving def etc...you know...the stuff you're not used to.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yep. It's been mighty difficult attacking Mayhem's "core"

Former Duke

951541c84a.png

A current Duke

2201082df8.png

Yep. No gains at all...

DeletedUser88502

Did anybody bother reading the wall of text above? I know I didn't :) ps dear kb there were like 10 significant tribes still left in the world other than skype...you just had to chose the biggest one by far purely because you wanted good fights right? Lol

You have made 0 progress against Mayhem turtle...I recall mayhem looking almost identical about the time i left a year ago...the only difference is that they recruited respect and ex skype in the north...where most of your conquers are based simply because you have em surrounded on all sides...I am assuming it must be the thrillseakers again trying to fight a good fight vs outnumbered and entirely surrounded opponents...?

Whatever you do though, do not attack Mayhem core...it will no longer be thrilling and fun...simply a boring exchange of nukes/trains/moving def etc...you know...the stuff you're not used to.

Not sure if in reference to me or???

Veli I am sorry but you would not know because you nobled out a while ago, I positioned the chip account on several fronts looking for a fight including k21 behind a sea of red.

The current player on the account still has technically 3 fronts one in k23 one in k22 and one in k21
If we had joined skype or any other northern tribe or even stayed with c2 we would have been in a see of blue with our "tribe mates" requesting support for the front and then them loosing the front anyway,

I love how it always comes back to you making Chip account (frazer and myself) to be an ass by joining turtle.

Trent wanted someone in the north to stir things up (and no doubt to bear the brunt of skype as a type of meatshield) but instead all that happened was the northern tribes fell apart including skype as soon as they were under any fire.

Not saying they came under fire from us because I know for a fact we did not do as much as we could and I am ashamed to say that but given the co players at the time had different view points and ideas it didnt help the growth of the account at all.

Your references are mere speculation and hearsay, I suggest you take a look at a world map and then tell me how the chip account joined the biggest tribe so we didnt have to fight??

Because right now it looks like the account is fighting albeit fairly casually right now on 2 of its 3 fronts.

DeletedUser88502

Side 1:
Tribes: Turtle, Ninja
Side 2:
Tribes: Mayhem, -A-

Timeframe: 01/04/2015 00:00:00 to 03/04/2015 23:59:59

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 2
Difference: 97

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 937,550
Side 2: 18,936
Difference: 918,614

chart

0 progress?? and this is just the last 3 days, yep I would say turtle is doing horribly!!

DeletedUser114954

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

I can see this went a little off topic, but back to the question what is you favorite part of 72, well there are many highlights for me over this world.

Originally Derp Bus fought a tribe named The Two Towers when at 10k and them being almost 5 times our size, and came out on top. But this was not the favourite moment.

Then we managed to settle down into running a tribe, which was a very enjoyable experience. This was until half the tribe quit, and Cruel began to creep ever closer. Finally we were approached by both 800813 and Cruel inviting us to join them. Tough choice. When Cruel then suddenly launched, a war began which was thoroughly enjoyable. Many nukes killed, and better still, hundreds upon hundreds of nobles killed. Primarily against our tribemates who had unfortunately quit, leaving us little hope of holding our ground against a tribe more than 20 times our size. Yet we did, we survived. And this, too, is not the favourite moment of Derp Bus.

Following a move to Cruel because of their inability to make inroads, we settled down for a bit, looked to get involved in wars, and got told off because our participation was not up to standard..those were the days :p indeed the sending of all our nukes was such a soft display on our part. The smashing of these monster stacks, however, was not the favourite moment of the world.

In fact Derp Bus and Cruel have had a bad relationship. The leadership did not like the fact they did so poorly atacking us, or at least that appeared to be the original reason for them to dislike us. The next step was Derps requesting for an end to the hugging. Much debate, and many fallings out later, Cj decided to step in. Although not an official war, LC was not a part of the hug fest, so free game. But apparently not. Cj requested that a certain account support against me, before then taking the sit himself and supporting LC. When confronted with this, he decided to kick the Derp Bus account, rather than face up to his actions. Now I cannot say I am fussed by this, he has shown many times that he is a poor leader, but the whole 30 minute period which followed the kicking, where personally I (Nathan) could not stand up for laughing so much, was doubtfully the best laugh I had in the whole of w72. Telling Charlie was just great. Eric also found it very amusing.

So there we have it, the Derp Bus moment of world 72. Cj, I dedicate this to you, couldn't have done it without you ;-)

~Derp Bus

DeletedUser88502

favorite thing from w72 would be veli and his cronies making fools of them selves on the externals always gives me a laugh ;)