Fill me in on the last 12 months

DeletedUser

Some of you know me , most of you don't yet i have come here begging information of you.

I'm after the history of this world over the last 12 months . I'd like your own personal ver4sions of any and all events that have happened since i last bothered to check in .

Thanks in advance

DeletedUser84667

The only thing you should really know is that I am still here. Everything else is irrelevant.

DeletedUser95593

-MM- and W2V were making merge plans when out of nowhere and for no reason might I add -MM- declared on W2V. They showed themselves as the true backstabbers of w56. It's a shame really. :(

spartan clan

War declaration:
[spoil]Explanation -MM-ers,

Some of you have been the staunchest allies we could wish for. Others have been enemies, in name or spirit. Some of you we have worked together with as companions, working together for greater things. Some of you are pillars of propriety and strength. Others are little more than childish, selfish players. Some of you we genuinely respect as W56's best and brightest... but you're in the minority.

Winning the world has always been the purpose. An endgame merge was always on the books -- we are changing the schedule. The reason for this is that we do not believe that a chunk of you deserve to be here at the end of w56, this coupled with your leaderships polar stance and our inability to make common ground, forces the war. W2V will win this world, preferably with -MM-s best and brightest under our colors.

Don't want to get rimmed? Leavers will not be prosecuted with extreme prejudice. Want to get an invite to W2V? We require at least 10 days between you leaving -MM- and sending in an application. We treat applicants fairly, though we judge harshly.

C'est La Vie,

Daek2[/spoil]

nice try choco

DeletedUser95593

[spoil]Explanation W2Vers,

Some of you have been the staunchest allies we could wish for. Others have been enemies, in name or spirit. Some of you we have worked together with as companions, working together for greater things. Some of you are pillars of propriety and strength. Others are little more than childish, selfish players. Some of you we genuinely respect as W56's best and brightest... but you're in the minority.

Winning the world has always been the purpose. An endgame merge was always on the books -- we are changing the schedule. The reason for this is that we do not believe that a chunk of you deserve to be here at the end of w56, this coupled with your leaderships polar stance and our inability to make common ground, forces the war. -MM- will win this world, preferably with W2V's best and brightest under our colors.

Don't want to get rimmed? Leavers will not be prosecuted with extreme prejudice. Want to get an invite to -MM-? We require at least 10 days between you leaving W2V and sending in an application. We treat applicants fairly, though we judge harshly.

C'est La Vie,

Grand Poobah[/spoil]

Seems we have different versions.

DeletedUser

-MM- and W2V were making merge plans when out of nowhere and for no reason might I add -MM- declared on W2V. They showed themselves as the true backstabbers of w56. It's a shame really. :(

oh yeah... thats exactly what happened... now turn around before I have to stab you in the front...lol

DeletedUser

@Damutantman
Thats great news but what are you up to now and what have you been up to for 12 months who is left who is gone?

@ choco

EXPLAIN
I'd like to hear alot more about this situation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

EXPLAIN
I'd like to hear alot more about this situation

What more can be said croggy? -MM- are treacherous bastards.

I'm sorry, the emotional lacerations made by -MM-'s defiance are still too fresh on my mind to discuss.

They cut me deep.

Real deep.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually, its an exact screenshot of your declaration. Unless you were trying to make some bad sarcastic joke.

[spoil]
hatersgonnacat.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

What more can be said croggy? -MM- are treacherous bastards.

I'm sorry, the emotional lacerations made by -MM-'s defiance are still too fresh on my mind to discuss.

They cut me deep.

Real deep.

LOL... good job choco... the threads these days have been far too intense... The laugh was needed and you delivered..

Bravo! I'll see what I can do to get you some therapy for the emotional damage..:p

DeletedUser104264

I am sure a gift certificate to the nearest pub will take careof the emotional damage :D

LOL... good job choco... the threads these days have been far too intense... The laugh was needed and you delivered..

Bravo! I'll see what I can do to get you some therapy for the emotional damage..:p

DeletedUser

I am sure a gift certificate to the nearest pub will take careof the emotional damage :D

Ah... thats what it will take huh.. I'll send that gift certificate with my next set of nobles... let them through choco... otherwise there will be no therapy...lol