Flame Thrower

DeletedUser

T41 biggest punk there is. Whining instantly from the moment Tuz left that he should be leader
Lets list the reasons why he should be leader
1) I helped start the tribe
2) I have been around the longest, but im not active, but that isnt the point
3) I am selfish and feel like i deserve to be Duke, this tribe was basically built by me even though i don't do anything here anymore

These are literally reasons why that he argued he should be leader of growth over a month ago.

Yes we let T41 stay in the tribe even though we knew he was dirt, why? Because 1 he wasn't active, 2 NME was already fighting us on all fronts and we really didn't need another front. Now that a month has gone by and we see more of what is going and and the fact that we need a kick in the pants we have decided to turn that little rat 2 faced punk into our own little meat grinder. I hope the support NME sends makes it in time to be trampled by our Nukes that we were too lazy to send to you, because backstabbing punks like T41 (Andrew And Olt) who feel entitled like some 17 century Royal deserves to get the fragging they are about to receive.

NME you have done a hell of a job and have done a hell of a job kicking my ass around. I spend my time keeping you distracted, T41 will spend his time playing W83 because his ass will be too sore here.

Yours Truly
Hulking Worthless

DeletedUser109837

Woaw woaw woaw. Take it easy there cowboy. I am fairly certain this post is offensive enough to be taken down

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just realised there's an actual Growth player named Worthless503. I thought it was just a forum name, like aquillon or King Hadeous or OTD
I learn something new every day lol

DeletedUser

I just realised there's an actual Growth player named Worthless503. I thought it was just a forum name, like aquillon or King Hadeous or OTD
I learn something new every day lol

Yup, way back there on the Rim. But I am not playing on that account anymore, I was the one who took over Infinity after you guys went to town on him and slowed you guys down. I then moved on again, T41 knows where I am he made a point of repeating it in chat.

DeletedUser117803

bitterness, rancor, and acrimony (threw in those last two in honor of tuzain, who seemed to be intimidated by my vocabulary :) ) are not surprising when strong and active accounts leave one tribe for another. i expected to be on the receiving end when i left, and i am sure andrew and olt are not surprised to hear the accusations toward them.

however, at some point, respectable and honorable growth players - yes, there are several - may want to ask themselves why this keeps happening.

no one has much sympathy for accusations and whining on the forums.

kit

DeletedUser

bitterness, rancor, and acrimony (threw in those last two in honor of tuzain, who seemed to be intimidated by my vocabulary :) ) are not surprising when strong and active accounts leave one tribe for another. i expected to be on the receiving end when i left, and i am sure andrew and olt are not surprised to hear the accusations toward them.

however, at some point, respectable and honorable growth players - yes, there are several - may want to ask themselves why this keeps happening.

no one has much sympathy for accusations and whining on the forums.

kit

we know exactly why those 2 chumps just left, greed. T41 wanted power he didnt deserve or prove he should have. Andrew whined and whined in chat made himself look like Olt without the emeniem mouth.

DeletedUser118725

we know exactly why those 2 chumps just left, greed. T41 wanted power he didnt deserve or prove he should have. Andrew whined and whined in chat made himself look like Olt without the emeniem mouth.

You know where I am. Trolled Elias enough yesterday to make him think that I'm in Baggy. Let's see if you can do something from all this shit talking. You're going to lose, and you know why. Best players quit, you aren't one of the best, you are just the left over, and ask your boys ( Agata, Royal, Enjoy ) why they didn't made in NME. Oh, wait, you know they applied right? Lmao.

-Olt is rocking it here in NME, see you in another world, because this one is over now. Come on, I want to see those 50k incomings you promised me.

TableForOne here, rocking your world up.

DeletedUser

You know where I am. Trolled Elias enough yesterday to make him think that I'm in Baggy. Let's see if you can do something from all this shit talking. You're going to lose, and you know why. Best players quit, you aren't one of the best, you are just the left over, and ask your boys ( Agata, Royal, Enjoy ) why they didn't made in NME. Oh, wait, you know they applied right? Lmao.

-Olt is rocking it here in NME, see you in another world, because this one is over now. Come on, I want to see those 50k incomings you promised me.

TableForOne here, rocking your world up.

speaking 2 me I didnt say i was going to send you 50k inc, but you are going to be getting a lot that is for sure.

Good thing they took the inactive account, cant wait for your account to go dead in 2 days.

DeletedUser118725

Yeah, better watch your villages ;) They're going down harder than the bass, and harder than Infinity, Tuzain, Lozking, Hulking, Agata.. they're going down harder than Black Dawn lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

speaking 2 me I didnt say i was going to send you 50k inc, but you are going to be getting a lot that is for sure.

Good thing they took the inactive account, cant wait for your account to go dead in 2 days.

our account was never inactive, we were storing nukes and nobles for the nme move, so only needed to login once a day :).

ive been sat online wrecking growth faces for 10 hours straight, sounds active to me.

DeletedUser

our account was never inactive, we were storing nukes and nobles for the nme move, so only needed to login once a day :).

ive been sat online wrecking growth faces for 10 hours straight, sounds active to me.

It makes the rest of us feel better knowing your no longer in Growth, happy to see you show up for a few minutes this week. Lets see how you do the next few weeks.

By the way i choose this name as a inside joke with a good friend of mine, so you guys can take it at face value but it means a lot to me. One thing people know about is I ain't worthless.

DeletedUser118725

Now lemme see.. how many inactive accounts are in Growth? Oh, wait, one second, you guys are going to recruit xa4cd, The Rock, that poke-a-man dude, probably trying to feed Crunch with lies so you use their troops? Lmao, well done. Growth had something in it when Tuz was leading, you aren't even leading. I literally told you yesterday I am NME, you added me back to the chats. Funny eh? Dodge please, or stack bro, you're WORTHLESS, as your name says.

And why should we appear active? You guys were asking us to launch on NME and support you. Lol.

Keep it real bro, wish me good luck.

DeletedUser

so it looks like we need to set another place at the nme table for table for one

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...7E77F7260E1D793C1B507E77F7260E1D79&FORM=VIRE5

Place-settings-at-a-large-formal-dinner.-The-host-and-hostess-may-be-seated-at-another-table.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so it looks like we need to set another place at the nme table for table for one

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...7E77F7260E1D793C1B507E77F7260E1D79&FORM=VIRE5

Place-settings-at-a-large-formal-dinner.-The-host-and-hostess-may-be-seated-at-another-table.jpg

Side 1:
Players: TableForOne
Side 2:
Tribes: Growth

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 21
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 335,006
Side 2: 197,476
Difference: 137,530

chart

followed by Andrew's story.

Andrew decided to join NME back when Tuzain was still around because Solo doesn't use underhanded tactics like our old buddy Taylor.

Phippsy saw logs from his spy of Andrew joining last night.

Andrew went to bed, not noble ready, not support ready except one continent.

Andrew wakes up to 3k incomings at 10st server.. from 10 st server until 1am st.. Andrew has played all of the hours but the two olt filled in.. Growth had 5-6 unsupported continents to attack compared to the 2 unsupported growth supported continents Andrew attacked.

Growth sneak attacked Andrew 3k incomings as he woke up so he wasn't noble ready but they were.... they had so many isolated continents to hit.. he only had 2 growth filled continents to hit.....

at 1am st sitters took over...

but still Andrew > growth

Andrew has some advice for growth.

You have all being mislead by Taylor... he has now quit and left you to die to the wolves. His bad diplomacy lost you the world a long time ago. If it wasn't for Andrew and Matt's tribe merging to growth 2 years ago, Growth wouldn't even be around now.. Taylor acted like he was king, he fed on Andrew and Matt's tribe agreeing to merge. Taylor did a decent job taking growth to where it is but he screwed some of his most loyal subjects along the way, he made bad diplomacy choices and attempted to force NME to merge into Growth which of course is just idiotic... Andrew and olt didn't feed info to NME because unlike Tuzain and Phippsy they don't need to rely on spies.

Now we look at the stats, growth may rim tableforone and if they do, congrats.. you sneak attacked a still to be stacked account that wasn't noble ready.. by 24 hours.. and you still lost on caps.. with many more isolated continents to hit.

You guys are purely what tribalwars is meant to oppose. Good luck in your lives, hit delete and please become better people than you are players.

You're all bad except Bit cloud <3

everyone overrates phippsy, he knows how to farm but he actually sucks at capping, his tactic is to solely nuke noble empties and use old friends lists to take advantage.. all of growth sucks

RIP <333.

I did intend to part growth on good terms, but attacking me as i slept with 3000 incomings.. because your spy tipped you off to me joining NME, that's a show of disrespect to the fact Growth wouldnt even be around if Tuz's early game tribe hadn't merged to mine and Matt's.

Good luck, you guys need it because NME have this dead to rights. <3 my sitters from 1am until whenever, you guys cant even handle sitters.

Andrew > Growth.

Sir TJ

One man vs a entire tribe.....and he is dominating...YES....DOMINATING!!

Well done Team T41! Keep it up!

DeletedUser117183

attacking in andrew's times is suicidal, got to target olt's online times :p

OTDDeathAwaits

dxm1973 Jan 28, 05:17
I would like to speak to Patrick over Skype about the events of the past few months. I have heard tuzains side I've heard some other things and I would like to hear your side of things.

My Skype name is xavierm19. I await to hear your side of the story.

Thank you

No more Growth applications being accepted...tell you friend abroncoreturns the same aswell, many thanks!