football... then english version,,,

• Thread starter wolverhampton666
  • Start date

DeletedUser

anyone know anything about footy?

if you do you probably support wolverhampton wanderers...

if not.. man united...

comments?

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Scunthorpe-United-256x256.png
[/spoil]

And this should belong in the off-topic area.

DeletedUser

Hmm...I am voting for Hajduk in Croatia,but outside I like Arsenal :)
But bloody turkish,I couldn't belive that they scored the goal to us at 10 secs at the end of the match,I think I was starting crying that time,and when we lost at penalties...
I dunno what happened then,too much Sprite -.-

DeletedUser

meh, i don't like manchester united for one single reason - cristiano ronaldo - i virtually hate him (well more of his arrogance and selfishness) lol.

i admire arsenal for their ability to win games using such a young squad, and constantly creating stars from nothing. but the one i like most is liverpool (from premiership) - i started liking the way they play back then when Owen was playing there.

i know too little of wolverhamptom to say anything about it, sorry...

My all-around favourite team is Juventus :)
one more thing: ekense, how do your tribemates that are fans of Dinamo Zagreb get along with those that are fans of Hajduk Split? i heard there is a huge rivalry between the two.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My favourite team is Benfica from Portugal :) but i like Arsenal and Tottenham.

DeletedUser

meh, i don't like manchester united for one single reason - cristiano ronaldo - i virtually hate him (well more of his arrogance and selfishness) lol.

i admire arsenal for their ability to win games using such a young squad, and constantly creating stars from nothing. but the one i like most is liverpool (from premiership) - i started liking the way they play back then when Owen was playing there.

one more thing: ekense, how do your tribemates that are fans of Dinamo Zagreb get along with those that are fans of Hajduk Split? i heard there is a huge rivalry between the two.

We only talk about Croatia team when its football,no Hajduk and Dinamo,but we don't hate each other,we just put the score what we think it will be cool

DeletedUser

Wolver, is it one win in 14 now for Wolves? Looks like your fading after a good start.

However we (Arsenal) are gathering momentum now and I do fancy us for a champions league spot now

DeletedUser

QFT, I share the same opinion...

Well, Im a very big fan of Barcelona and Lionel Messi, I´ve always liked how they play...and Messi is....pure genius :)

If we are talking about Premiership, I like Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wolver, is it one win in 14 now for Wolves? Looks like your fading after a good start.

However we (Arsenal) are gathering momentum now and I do fancy us for a champions league spot now

still 3 points clear, and on paper with the games we have left, we should piss it, but wolves dont like making it easy lol...

cheers for beatng the 'shit' the other day... we 8 albion.

DeletedUser

QFT, I share the same opinion...

Well, Im a very big fan of Barcelona and Lionel Messi, I´ve always liked how they play...and Messi is....pure genius :)

If we are talking about Premiership, I like Arsenal

hehe vukas, i think the same about messi, briliant player :), the best in the world imo.

DeletedUser

Wolverhampton? :icon_sad:

Cardiff City? :icon_biggrin:

erm... this is a footy section... man talk... no birds please.... :)

stick to stuff you know.. how about a nice 'washing up' thread or something?? :p

christ.. can a man not even go talk footy somewhere without being pestered by bint?? lol

DeletedUser

i'm not sure anyone who can claim to like arsenal AND liverpool can actually be a proper football fan.

A real football fan "likes" their own team and no one else!

DeletedUser

i'm not sure anyone who can claim to like arsenal AND liverpool can actually be a proper football fan.

A real football fan "likes" their own team and no one else!

i said that i admire them, there's a difference. plus that i am no really fond of english football, so i don't feel the rivalries that others would feel :p.
it depends on what you understand with "like" - you can like that way they play, you can like their history, you can like many aspects at one team. you are a true fan of a team when you like every single aspect of that respective team - that's the case for me with juventus.
i generally don't like english clubs because they tend to base their development too much on money. a few years ago it wasn't the case for liverpool l. after the american take-over of liverpool, money started flowing. not to mention manchester city.

DeletedUser

i grew up in wolverhampton. my local team is wolves. my friends and family support wolves. i was there when our ground had only two stands and we were bottom of the english (old) fourth division, but i still went and cheered my team on.

i believe that wolves will rise again, and when we do, it will be a high that can only be experienced by a 'supporter' who has tasted the lows..

glory hunters beware...... (by the way, my second cousin grew up in manchester so i could use that as an excuse if i wanted do... you know who you are......)

cursednova

Don't be silly Wolves have no chance...BLUEBIRDS FTW! :icon_evil::icon_smile: