Going Inactive?

DeletedUser88276

Hey world 48 i previously played on this world but stoped about half a year ago.
there is alot of poeple on this world i have wanted to keep in touch with so if anybody is finding it hard to find time to play i will be more then willing to either co play or fully take over the account.

short and sweet, MPK

Last edited:

Repinski

The world turned a year old around Feb 24th. (CBA to look it up)

!UN! was around for at least 4 months.

DeletedUser88276

!UN! was the longest lasting tribe that was made within the first week of that world opening.
jonbon was the original duke leaving after about a month of leadership.
myself and howey then continued to run the tribe for a further 4/5 inacitive players then got the best of us.

http://www.twstats.com/en48/index.php?page=tribe&id=2949

DeletedUser

for the neebies who joined after !UN!'s time they were they original bad boys of the west with their epic (cuddly, murderous ETC.) leader Howey bear. they were one of the longest lasting tribes from the start of the world and one of those tribes you either love or hate

DeletedUser

Wellk if i didn't has Co-players already i would of let you co-play me but im taken :icon_cry:

Repinski

for the neebies who joined after !UN!'s time they were they original bad boys of the west with their epic (cuddly, murderous ETC.) leader Howey bear. they were one of the longest lasting tribes from the start of the world and one of those tribes you either love or hate

Being ex !UN! myself I can confirm this. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Being ex !UN! myself I can confirm this. :icon_wink:

I wasn't in !UN!, but I was around when they were... maybe not from their start, but I remember them being a top tribe for a good amount of time...and even sharing a funny forum or two with the AGE/SYN people (back when Link, the original budL, and PMcC were the main leaders) before !UN! fell apart.

Anyway, I hope you find someone to co-play or take over. This world needs some good ol' !UN! humor back in it.

DeletedUser

If you have skype add me at Madisonbama. I might have an option.

DeletedUser

Yea. I just added you but the option I was going to talk to you about isnt available now sorry

DeletedUser

hey rep do any of the older w48ers still get on skype?

I know this wasn't directed @ me, but Link and Ku hopped on the other day. They haven't checked back in since, but it was nice catching up with them.

Repinski

Kent sometimes. I've seen the original Budl once since he left. Sometimes Howey pokes on but not often. Haven't spoken to Pyker, Link, -Ku-, or the others in ages though.

DeletedUser

Hey P K ers i may have an open spot for co-playing for you depending what time zone you are on and what times you get online.

i make no promises but hit me up on skype (Dan_The_Man6989) where we shall engage in convo and have a chat to see if there is a spot for ya :)

Ty

TCO

DeletedUser

P K ers, I might have an option for ya. Hit me up bsgreer1 <-- skype (display name is Brian/xaia)

That is... if your still looking.