Golden Vs NAM

DeletedUser

I never got to see your profile :( it sounds amazing though (we didnt report you honey)

DeletedUser

I know you didn't, love you my little dallow plum, i have it in a word document, maybe someday you'll get to see it

DeletedUser

Dear Pepper ~

Of course we all know you were banned, and while I'm flattered you think I had hand in it, I can honestly say I had nowt to do with it, and had never even seen you profile, mostly because there's no reason for me to waste my time on something of no consequence.

For Golden to capitalize on your lack of ability to defend is a smart move on their part, and you are full of shit if you say that NAM wouldn't do the same if they were in our position. Since it looks like NAM is now nobling you faster than they have ever nobled their enemies... dare we to think that you are actually quitting? What a shame, and how dreadfully convenient.

DeletedUser

Dear Pepper ~

For Golden to capitalize on your lack of ability to defend is a smart move on their part, and you are full of shit if you say that NAM wouldn't do the same if they were in our position.

My ability to defend does suck when I can't log in, I agree, Sorry my bad, should've tried harder, will next time for you

Me quitting? Of Course not, get real

And I didn't say you in particular, so once again, you're just talking shit

When are you gonna be relevant? Because I swear everytime I read one of your posts I lose a few braincells, because you're incredibly braindead, of course NAM is nobling me faster than Enemies, maybe because im clearing the vills for them? Woah, what a shocker there, jeez, didn't think of that

ted the stoner

I mean it's funny, such long winded paragraph for excuses :eek: maybe don't get banned next time ;D

DeletedUser

Not quitting, but clearing and gifting villages to NAM. OK. Whatever you say. NAM does love their freebies.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not quitting, but clearing and gifting villages to NAM. OK. Whatever you say. NAM does love their freebies.

Yes, Monica. That is what he said and it makes perfect sense. It's like when James got rimmed on the sinful angel account. He didn't quit, he kept playing after he was rimmed the first time. The only difference is James could log in. He just sucked that bad.

arabela

I never got to see your profile :( it sounds amazing though (we didnt report you honey)

HIs profile was a good sourse of amusement when i had some breaks during work and need some entertainment. :) It was a bit abussive, yes, but some of us enjoyed it.

Dear Pepper ~

Since it looks like NAM is now nobling you faster than they have ever nobled their enemies... dare we to think that you are actually quitting? What a shame, and how dreadfully convenient.

Would suck if we wouldnt be able to noble some internals faster than some enemies lol You rly mean that? :p

No, we dislike letting the enemy nobling deeper in our core than they already did. Would Golden like us to noble your inactives in your core? If u hate internaling so much, and u don't mind us in your core, you can feed us your inactives, too. We don't mind to take them. Thx ;)

DeletedUser

Hey Pepper, if it was me who reported you... Does that mean I don't condone dirty play anymore?
Since I'm reporting stuff and so on o0

I know who reported me :) and doesn't bother me too much to be honest, not like I got rimmed or taken down due to me being bad or because of shit excuses ay

roman01

Complains he can't defend cause banned, logs in to clear villages for gifting. Mad logic right dere

DeletedUser75474

I really want to crush NAM without any bans. So people of NAM stop posting useless (yet sometimes funny) shit on your profile, and let's get on with it.

DeletedUser

Like gorts, who has done less than sage over the three tribes he's been in whilst he being hit a lot less. What a war Hero. Like 3nsion who has done nothing really apart from lose villages and now being internalled / merging. What a war Hero. Like xConnect that has done less than Sage. What a war hero.

Claiming he is responsible for his tribe mates being rimmed because he hogged support is also incorrect, there was various reason they used to as to why they were nobled, (insert: was just told oogura did ask for support for people to kill on low walls) some didnt even ask for support (whaaaaaaaa). Also a couple of people in the little list above has a lot of tribe support in their villages while others lose some. (kiss) (kiss)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What I meant, Ara, and maybe I was a bit too subtle, is that we've all seen signs of NAM struggling for participation when it comes to ops (i.e. sending fakes, taking sits), but when an internal comes around all of a sudden everybody has time for that.

To be fair, it's not really an uncommon issue; it probably happens quite a bit with all tribes.

DeletedUser118752

Hey Pepper, if it was me who reported you... Does that mean I don't condone dirty play anymore?
Since I'm reporting stuff and so on o0

It couldn't have been you jasper. I know that because it was me. :x

I assume pepper will quit now, thats what kids tend to do when things dont go their way.