Goodbye W31

DeletedUser73155

I've finally reached a point of no return, 3 times over the course of the past few weeks i've hit the delete button only to withdraw it out of some strange sense that maybe i'm being hasty and things will pick up.

Each time i've been proven wrong, this world has become a pointless boring joke now and i refuse to waste anymore time and money on it.
As nobody wants to end the world (!!!) the only options left are to go back to fighting a never ending war or continue to mop up the inactives & tribeless, neither being a mildly interesting option, frankly i'd rather waste time farming on facebook.
This world has got so ridiculously bogged down in fairness and democracy that its taken nearly a year to get to the point of dismissing chinasyndrome, W31's least active player ever, who should have been nobled out rather than recruited.

The past 12 months aside i've enjoyed my time being addicted to this game but once JQT went there wasn't a huge amount left for me, i only stayed out desperation for something to happen and determination to still be here at the end, i longer feel that way and i'm happy to be going.

I won't be setting a sitter and have no intention to clear out my villages, i worked damn hard in the face of great opposition and extreme boredom to build my account to what it is with very little help from anyone. If you want them then take them the old fashioned way. They'll being going barb any day now.
Think badly of me if you wish, i won't be here to care and i'm never going to meet any of you in real life so meh!

Flame On.

DeletedUser

It blows my mind that you expect a whole-hearted "good bye, have a good one" after such a disrespectful display of selfishness. If you don't have the courtesy to show me or my tribe any respect, then we're all the better off without you.

I thought we were cool, but you don't deserve any of my condolences.

You cold-shoulder us, both fingers up in the air; then we'll do the exact same thing back to you. How does it feel? At what point are you able to take responsibility rather than pointing fingers?

DeletedUser73155

Me take responsibility? For what?

Keeping a player in the tribe that did absolutely bugger all simply because you want to placate everyone by getting a general consensus on absolutely everything before taking even the smallest action?
Getting the tribe to the point that half the players are dropping off inactive for months on end with nothing to do or simply walking away without a word? SirSkipalot the 3rd duke come back yet?
Deciding that the best option for the tribe is to keep taking out inactives and tribeless players for the next god knows how many months rather than actually do anything even remotely interesting?
Running a tribe where nobody talks in the forums anymore, nobody mails and nothing happens?

No i don't think i need to be taking responsibility at all, thats all down to you, you'll get all the respect you deserve from me and believe me when i say there is only one finger i'm currently pointing and its firmly up in the air.

DeletedUser

Lordkingsdown always thought of himself, and very little If anyone else . So this comes as no surprise.

I remember talking to him when I was playing, his high opinions of himself and his actions constantly pissed me off, and that was why I gave him no respect as a person, or player.

DeletedUser73155

Lol your a fine one to talk kenzie, your actions were awful towards quite a few people and you were the reason i got annoyed and left the tribe to cool off when you started making ridiculous claims that i was leaking info by posting who was inactive in our own forums. Don't you have a bridge to go hide under somewhere you ridiculous troll?

DeletedUser

Funny how you leaving is hypocrisy personified when your opinion on inactivity is contrary to your actions. You've historically been inactive & sustained your existence by feeding on inactives to boot. Try fighting somebody worth fighting, and maybe this game would be a little more interesting for you. Your definition of "interesting" is obviously far from the rest of ours. In JQT's own words, you were his "biggest disappointment" when it came to your complete lack of commitment & activity in this game - you were never a part of any OP's because you apparently weren't even remotely interested in working with others.

You wouldn't even be here today if Kingsofterror and I hadn't taken your sit and given you the relief you sought after roughly 1 year ago, did we ever recieve a thanks for that? Kings, and a couple of others were salivating at the thought of nobling you out, and yet I gave you another chance, I made the decision to let your account survive. I don't think we were even acknowledged for helping you out.

The tribe has always decided what steps will be taken - if you don't like it, then get over yourself. THAT's what taking responsibility means. Blaming FURIE for kicking you & using that as justification for your actions - THAT's not taking responsibility. Furthermore, if you gave two shits about your tribe or your tribemates, you'd have offered your sit to your own tribe.

Your opinion doesn't automatically get held in high regard relative to everybody else's individual opinion. Lordkingsdown, it's like every few months you have some pessimistic-self-reflection time you set aside, and just can't avoid creating drama during this period - you've been doing this for a couple of years now!

The selfish types can't bare facing consensus, their ego's obviously can't handle it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser73155

Funny really coz i was quite disappointed with how JQT turned out too, when i gave him a group of my villages to make a come back i thought he was gonna do something great but alas no.
As for taking my sit big deal, firstly i passed it to KOT and thanked him when i got back, i wasn't even aware anybody else had taken it. Secondly am i the only person in the history of TW to have taken personal time off and had a sitter? How many times in the past three years did i request a sitter? Thats right just once, how dare i be so demanding!!!

I've historically been inactive have i?
TWstats doesn't exactly back up that claim does it. Any periods of inactivity i have had have been over the past year and mainly due to health issues, taking holidays or simply being to busy or too bored to get on, hardly historic.
As for feeding on inactives i've taken no more or less of the tribes inactives than most people in Furie, you yourself have taken about 500 from -LIE-, Fu-Rie & Furie, not to mention your 817 barbs compared to my 626 so check your house aint made of glass before you start throwing stones. I had over 310 spare nobles in my account due to holding back on taking barbs and inactives and trying to get somewhere active

So with all your claims of what an awful player i apparently was why didn't i get booted? Apparently i've been inactive repeatedly (NaNoPaBo, Vertsu, Butchert, JurgenH, SirSkipalot, karabük78 come back yet??) nobled nothing but inactives and yet i've not only been kept in the tribe i was even re-invited and continually asked to come back when i left and went solo back in may 2011.

The tribe has always decided what steps will be taken - if you don't like it, then get over yourself. THAT's what taking responsibility means.
No it doesn't, it means stepping up and making the hard decisions rather than trying to get every body to agree, your leading a tribe not a new age hippy protest.
As for blaming Furie for kicking me i've not blamed Furie at all, i'm pissed that rather than getting a "sorry to see you go, goodluck with the future" mail, out of common decency, i got booted mere minutes after posting that i was leaving and last i looked 88 incomings. From players i've played alongside for years and offered help on countless occasions.

Your definition of "interesting" is obviously far from the rest of ours.
Clearly, i voted to merge and bring the world to an end, you opted to continue taking out inactives and tribeless players in the north, speaks volumes i'd say.

Lordkingsdown, it's like every few months you have some pessimistic-self-reflection time you set aside, and just can't avoid creating drama during this period - you've been doing this for a couple of years now!
Really? Feel free to point out periods when i've gone off for "pessimistic self reflection".
Back when Hell! was still around i was online pretty much all day enjoying the game with the original Jinx, JQT and others that left and formed Limbo. Even when Jinx quit i was still very active as we were fighting BOA, all the way up until just before the merge with RIE when RL issues took over and i wasn't sure if i was going to come back. I returned and made huge efforts to get involved shoring up the SW with Scottishwrath1, Isea and others.
Thats taken me all the way up to December 2010 when i was one of the first to come across into Furie and spent time reinforcing K71 and pushing to get to finish off BOA with the others as we originally started so where are these periodic breaks that i've taken and come back to create drama? Back up your claims with facts and proof.

However its good to know your true thoughts and opinions though :icon_rolleyes: I'll try real hard not to lose sleep over it but i don't know how i'll cope with the mental anguish i'm sure i'll suffer at knowing some stranger somewhere that i'm never going to meet has a low opinion of me, now excuse while i go cry into my pillow.

DeletedUser

Me, me, me.

You, you, you.

We can ride this carousel all day long, though I'll gladly take the high ground :lol:

It's tough to get mad at somebody who listens to what the tribe's consensus amounts to, and acts accordingly. Every decision I've ever made has been in direct relation to how the tribe feels about said matter. If tribe says x, and you say y, get over yourself - your opinion is trumped. Boil down your points, and all you get is unsubstantiated, selfish, & individual-oriented complaining. Once again, I can't help but say something along the lines of 'get over yourself' lol. Your opinion is obviously superior to the rest of your tribes and it really doesn't matter what any of us has to say, you're always going to be right! So feel free to bathe in it, you're ultimately alone in doing so.

As for blaming Furie for kicking me i've not blamed Furie at all, i'm pissed that rather than getting a "sorry to see you go, goodluck with the future" mail, out of common decency, i got booted mere minutes after posting that i was leaving and last i looked 88 incomings. From players i've played alongside for years and offered help on countless occasions.
You & I both know you've placed blame on FURIE for kicking you ;0

That's telling, isn't it though? People who you've been with for years are attacking you? Goes to show how much your final 'farewell' damaged any sense of respect these people once had for you. If you don't care about us, it's unlikely we'll so willingly extend you the same courtesy ;) wake up bud, cause you're causing this on yourself, not the other way around. Once again, take some responsibility.

If people were in line with your thinking, they'd be supporting you in our forums. Unsurprisingly, all people have had to say is that you're disrespectful and I quote from somebody else, "self-centred". You cluing in yet? I'm not the only one thinking along these lines. Once again, if you gave two shits about anybody beyond yourself, your sit would be in our hands. If you want to quit, then good for you, but refusing to even offer up your sit & saying your villages are only entitled to you simply fills the colour of your rainbow. You wrote your story & you aren't welcome anymore, the decision to kick you ought to be obvious. If you didn't mean what you said, then you shouldn't have said it - TAKE RESPONSIBILITY lol. You're apparently turning barb anyways, so sayonara, right? We ain't going to beg at your feet for you to come back, especially taking into consideration your complete lack of respect for anything beyond yourself.

Digging your own grave, making enemies out of long-time friends, and pointing fingers all the while doing so! If going out with a bang was your intention, then you're doing a fine job of doing so. An attitude that spells "flame on" goes to show just what you're after - drama! This is my last post regarding this matter - so I'll quote from our forums once again since I care so dearly about what the rest of the tribe has to say beyond my, and your, own self-interest; "good riddance", "Thank Goodness For That!", "kinda speechless to atleast not setting a sitter. It's kinda the ultimate insult to us all" & "...pfttt!!"

DeletedUser80269

well throwing all the arguing aside, and placing the game aside

I wish you well LKD in all you do outside this game and congrats on getting your life back! I'm sure it will feel nice and I am slightly jealous!

DeletedUser73155

Thank for that Blaac, its good to see that someone still has common decency to simply take the opportunity to wish me well and say goodbye regardless of any personal feelings. Hope you guys do well ;-)

DeletedUser

Lol, GL with RL dude. Chill down, you all are dumbasses. This game is supposed to be fun, can't really read one word that make me believe there is much fun left in this W ingame.
Cheers

DeletedUser83060

Sorry to see anybody go at this stage of the game, Good Luck in RL Bro,

to the rest of us, lets end this crap and move on...

DeletedUser74857

God forbid someone quit a game... Must make him a terrible person, How could he not clear his virtual villages for his virtual friends! How dare he put himself before a group of people he has little to no real relation with! Some of you people need to set your priorities... what's more important, the tribe who wins World 31? or the people who play the game? LKD played this game like a champ, he came, he saw, he conquered. No, he doesn't want to take 3 years of work and give it away as a free gift to a bunch of strangers... Why is it that anytime someone quits this world, everyone has to shit bricks...

Now to LKD, Congrats on joining the living! It was an honor and a privlage getting to know the internet you. I'll be looking for your kittehs in the future!
128736950465844714.jpg

DeletedUser91043

You guys should joined w61 and make a tribe Quitters United :lol:

And why if he was quitting did he have to make a big deal of it.I could care less that he quit.Would have been oblivious when there was grey villages in the place where his villages where that he had quit.

He chose to be a drama queen!!!

DeletedUser

Harry why are you still on this forum? Never quite made it outside into the real world did you?

DeletedUser

Have fun LKD, made me happy when you quite. Gave me something to finally read on here.

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You guys should joined w61 and make a tribe Quitters United :lol:

And why if he was quitting did he have to make a big deal of it.I could care less that he quit.Would have been oblivious when there was grey villages in the place where his villages where that he had quit.

He chose to be a drama queen!!!

Jeez, why would anyone say goodbye when they leave? :icon_eek:

Fare thee well.