Grassroots Tribe

• Thread starter DeletedUser123283
  • Start date

DeletedUser123283

It's been a long time since I've played tw and I'd like some help. Looks like all the top tribes these days are premades. But since I got no friends on this game no more, how do you know if a tribe is a good tribe or not if it's a grassroots tribe? I know a logical answer would be during war or op-ing someone, but how do you know as soon as you join that this tribe isn't gonna fizzle out or get eaten up by the bigger tribes that easily?

Rain.

Easy to find a decent group of players based on their farming stats and nobling choices. That’s what I would recommend when looking for a group to join up with.

Considering the track record of premades on this world, you can easily get recruited into Magic/Spellz/P.T.G/Angers/Angers+ Family. Rest assured, they may be full now but wait a few days and they will have another branch recruiting.

Undead Royalty

552785855396446208.gif

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Grass roots tribes can still work but the leader had to be charasmatic enough to find his recruits and set his tribe up with diplo. In my opinion it’s a harder way but more then possible, on world 97 I led a grass roots tribe to atleast end game war even though it ended up being a close loss and I Definetly made mistakes along the way which set us back but it does show that it’s possible.

DeletedUser122473

First off.
Check their leaders activity. If he's not active then that tribe is probably dead already.

Then just go over who they're nobling.
Once you join and their forums and/or external chats are dead. Find something better.