Growth Declares War On....

DeletedUser100696

Prometheus. He asked for an invite. I sent it. He didn't accept it.

http://gyazo.com/6ecedc94bad097f964d2e9cc70856816
http://gyazo.com/b8641552d634247092e34d02dc31268d

Obviously young Dan has lost his mind, and his love for me. In an attempt to bring him back to loving me, I am going to get Growth to stand by me in this hug war against Dan.

Many Hugs will be lost in this great battle, but in the end, it will be worth it. This is a selfish war, I will admit. My unrequited love will not remain unrequited for long. I would appreciate it if the whole world would send hugs to Dan. Ever since he picked up his new job as Moderator, he hasn't been the same at home. Sometimes he beats me. Sometimes he cooks dinner, and then throws it out to the dogs instead of letting me eat. I just want Dan back. ;(

[SPOIL]
hugs-079.gif

[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
6fea1e6f8fa43753a58b72d977300e35.jpg

[/SPOIL]

Please make Dan come home everyone. I miss him. </3

[SPOIL]
b7b.jpg

[/SPOIL]

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You withdrew the invitation after just 10 mins. I blame Tuzain 100%
Prom don't cry, we'll get you in NME if Growth is playing with your feelings :( <3

Hyperion.

Prom was playing with our feelings the entire time. He didn't jump at the earliest opportunity to join us when we finally opened up and gave in to those feelings. He ignored us and left us heartbroken. How can Tuzain possibly be blamed when we're the ones who put our tiny little fragile hearts into the palms of Dan's hands, only for them to be crushed?

If he were true about his intentions with us, he would've jumped at the earliest possibility to join us so we could be together.

DeletedUser100696

Just a little update on the stats.

Hugs sent to Prometheus from Growth : 27

Hugs sent to Growth by Prometheus : 0

As you can see, he is putting up no resistance at all, and shows no signs of ever returning to his true self. If this continues for much longer, and he remains un-fazed, it is my expert opinion that he will be beyond help without a MASSIVE intervention.

On another note, these stats could show that Prometheus has forgotten how to love. In that case, you will find a step by step procedure to hugging below.

Step 1.
670px-Hug-with-Confidence-Step-1.jpg

Step 2.
670px-Romantically-Hug-a-Guy-Step-1-Version-2.jpg

Hyperion.

tumblr_lxnvw3ykmp1qcdcamo1_500_by_mischievousgirl-d64jo5q.gif

Despite our best efforts, none of our hugs have their love returned. :'(

Hyperion.

I98Dj.gif

Growth is in a steel cage of emotion right now because Prom doesn't want to join. :'(