How Crysalith betrayed -?-

DeletedUser

@bonnie
So much fact :eek:. Random old references. Fact!
Such win! Here take a medal

State-Cup-Trophy2.jpg

You dont rly want me to quote to prove my fact...do you?

DeletedUser

while we are on the topic of betrayals...

34odkqp.jpg

I think that one takes the cake. Selling your duke account for cash and disappearing on your tribemates?

If this is true this will change some things i guess. lol! About Crysa, looks like she done what was supposed to be done a while back. I´m glad i´m on the winning side. It´s a shame about =?=... They look like being nobled by that tribe SOUL.

DeletedUser

hehe, im not blindly supporting crysa, i support her decision. She is no longer my duke, g0liath is.

We are not being left to rot, we have a shared forum and maintain contact and an alliance.

Don't call me pathetic when you won't even reveal your IGN.

I don't see how we are in a worse situation, i think we are in a better one, we have gained players! Also, if you are so opposed to this, why don't you actually contact leadership and talk? or you could continue to moan.

DeletedUser

hehe, im not blindly supporting crysa, i support her decision. She is no longer my duke, g0liath is.

We are not being left to rot, we have a shared forum and maintain contact and an alliance.

Don't call me pathetic when you won't even reveal your IGN.

I don't see how we are in a worse situation, i think we are in a better one, we have gained players! Also, if you are so opposed to this, why don't you actually contact leadership and talk? or you could continue to moan.

Because its obvious to everyone in here that this troll is not a -?- members,that he suck V/A NADS,and that this post is a lame attemps to cause chaos and get rid of -?- players/ex players whitout fighting them....I mean,the fact V/A had 17 month or so to fight -?- and still did not succeed to win while they had a MAJOR size advantage+ the fact they recruited a lot of em was not already a proof of their incapacity to acheive anything...

Dave's damn lucky he had some serious members such as darklord acount and TDM...

other wise everyone would have seen V/A as what they really are since age .....nuffin...

DeletedUser

It honestly doesn't look like most of V/A has even shown up at all in this war. If war is what you can really call it at this point.

DeletedUser

if you dont call ''most of the top 10 tribe fighting each other'' a wars..or if you choose to not consider it as a real war/threat...you clearly need to learn some stuff about this game.Cause if now is not the time to show up...when will it be?Theyre's a reason why I flame em so often....cause indeed,they did not rly showed up,and this is quite patetik.

DeletedUser110536

War! What's it good for! Friend only to the undertaker.

Btw if it wasn't for at least this war I would of demanded TW delete this world.

I only like showing up in war! It's fun!

Btw I want this world to know that I think that Stu/Rocky Raccoon and Bonnie & Clyde (thank god for Clyde :) )
Are the biggest bad asses in this world by far. Their oda and odd is huge. They always always have troops for support also.

So its my chance here in forums to let all this world know or wake up to fact that a chain smoking coffee drinking cockney speaking half a drunk Brit and a sexually confused(and frustrated) alcohol soaked cross dressing french Canadian pervert with his straight laced family man side kick are the Monsters of this world.

Thank God they have been on my side this past year.

DeletedUser

@wolfie wolf
I am in =?= and i know exactly whats happening. "Not that different before disbanding"? 4 of our top players left us, crysa, dags, matterenzo and beast22. we're heavily outnumbered up north, in new danger down south and you say nothing's different. I'm trying to keep my language as civil as possible, but are you that big an idiot to not realize this?

You dummy, you cant even get your facts straight, matterenzo is in your supposed tribe, not NADs.

DeletedUser

Oh and my IGN name is Oenomaus, in case you were wondering.

DeletedUser112406

You dummy, you cant even get your facts straight, matterenzo is in your supposed tribe, not NADs.

it took a while for matterenzo to decide which tribe to join....possibly he was waiting for an invite from NADS that never came lol

DeletedUser112406

maybe he thought that since he was 2mil he deserved to be in the big league and not with the ones in the academy

DeletedUser

Or maybe hes supposed to be in the academy, because that's how the disbandment worked?

DeletedUser88502

Its lovely to see how much assumption happens from players from all corners of the world tis amusing, a couple of facts that were mentioned were wrong mainly the one about V/A declaring on -?- as it was them who declared on v/a as for the size difference yeah v/a could have won that fight a long time ago no doubt about it, perhaps if some had been less selfish and helped myself and another that was with me in k58 it might have gone different but thats just me being sour about my arse being kicked too easily by -?- :D

This world has been one of the lowest points in TW I feel and frankly the community will have lost some good members because of the bs that has happened and to those players on both sides whether you were a V/A person or a Nads person I wish you all the luck and when this world ends I wish everyone else goodluck on future worlds and lets hope you we or any one does not have to go through a world like this one again.

Regards
~Black Knightmare

DeletedUser114353

it would be nice if you just stopped hiding behind a false name

DeletedUser

Its lovely to see how much assumption happens from players from all corners of the world tis amusing, a couple of facts that were mentioned were wrong mainly the one about V/A declaring on -?- as it was them who declared on v/a as for the size difference yeah v/a could have won that fight a long time ago no doubt about it, perhaps if some had been less selfish and helped myself and another that was with me in k58 it might have gone different but thats just me being sour about my arse being kicked too easily by -?- :D

This world has been one of the lowest points in TW I feel and frankly the community will have lost some good members because of the bs that has happened and to those players on both sides whether you were a V/A person or a Nads person I wish you all the luck and when this world ends I wish everyone else goodluck on future worlds and lets hope you we or any one does not have to go through a world like this one again.

Regards
~Black Knightmare

Nice and extremly ironik speech ...

DeletedUser

Regards
~Black Knightmare

Being in V/A, yourself and many other players missed out on a lot whilst the tribe ran like an internal meat grinder for a very long time.