How IKEA killed Hustle?

Nocnoidozor

This guy is a joke really , he talks about how someone dont have a real life , and he is coming back here after he took the easy way out , not to mention he would kill himself over a game ....

You should go and see someone about whatever problem you have ...
On what level are you insulting people is just sad , if you are above 13 yo , i pity all that know you in that real life of yours.

DeletedUser95452

Z has become a psychology case to study on how a player goes crazy after ingame post stressfull trauma.

Feel feel to study further after more future posts of her.

DeletedUser20045

Hyenas are for 80-90% RL Hungarian friends tribe lead by this worlds best leader in Renote, not a chance that we will be able to destroy or plant a spy a tribe like that.

They already have a spy, unfortunately the majority of players in this game don't have loyalty anymore.

Xelol

They already have a spy, unfortunately the majority of players in this game don't have loyalty anymore.

The funny thing about that spies is that everyone except Ikea did know he where a spy and where used to plant false info.

Fake info to a key account can be so much fun especially when you have stacked the border when he did tried a backstab and lost all nukes :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser

Spoiler alert: This is a long post... but like I give a shit.

I recently took some time off for real life related issues and I came back to find the Slip account set for deletion and a forum full of flamage. For the record, I took a break before the last op started. By the time I returned, it was too late to try and salvage the account. I could tell that Zeah was gutted by what had happened. I know for a fact that she wanted to win this world more than any other world and tbh, she probably deserved it. Her stats were impressive:

Rank 1 in ODD... by a mile
Rank 10 in ODA
She was always in a war and she would never give up.
She may not be the best attacker, but damn... she knew how to defend...!!

What concerns me is the disrespect in this forum from both sides. I'd like to remind everyone of something that we sometimes forget - We all have friends in this game and one person's perception of an individual can be completely different to another person's opinion (who is usually an enemy, or a rival poster in the externals).

Zeah and I first met in W58. I always found her to be a very friendly person and I always enjoyed chatting to her when I had the chance. It took a while to get her into a voice chat and it was in one of these chats that I was lucky enough to meet the real Zeah. What you see in the game and in mails/skype is not what you get in real life. As I got to know Zeah, I could never understand why people hated her so much in the game. As we chatted over the years, we always knew our boundaries and we never crossed them. I had many opportunities to be sleazy and I could have tried a few lines on her, but Zeah deserved better. If anything, I'd consider her to be my little sister that lived on the other side of the world. Ultimately, I would do anything for her.

With this said, I feel that her recent posts are a reflection of recent events. Zeah just lost what she has loved so dearly - the slip account. I think everyone should try to remember that this is a game and let's limit the hatred on the externals.

Congratulations to -ND- for taking down the #1 defending account in this world. This is not a trivial thing and -ND- should be extremely proud of this achievement. Zeah was an elemental force in this world and maybe everyone should try to bury the hatchet for just a few moments and look at what she achieved. She gave you the wars you crave, why else would you play this game??

Z... love ya work.

Farewell W73.

DeletedUser88324

I recently took some time off for real life related issues and I came back to find the Slip account set for deletion and a forum full of flamage. For the record, I took a break before the last op started. By the time I returned, it was too late to try and salvage the account. I could tell that Zeah was gutted by what had happened. I know for a fact that she wanted to win this world more than any other world and tbh, she probably deserved it. Her stats were impressive:

Rank 10 in ODA

What concerns me is the disrespect in this forum from both sides. I'd like to remind everyone of something that we sometimes forget - We all have friends in this game and one person's perception of an individual can be completely different to another person's opinion (who is usually an enemy, or a rival poster in the externals).

Zeah and I first met in W58. I always found her to be a very friendly person and I always enjoyed chatting to her when I had the chance. It took a while to get her into a voice chat and it was in one of these chats that I was lucky enough to meet the real Zeah. What you see in the game and in mails/skype is not what you get in real life. As I got to know Zeah, I could never understand why people hated her so much in the game. As we chatted over the years, we always knew our boundaries and we never crossed them. I had many opportunities to be sleazy and I could have tried a few lines on her, but Zeah deserved better. If anything, I'd consider her to be my little sister that lived on the other side of the world. Ultimately, I would do anything for her.

With this said, I feel that her recent posts are a reflection of recent events. Zeah just lost what she has loved so dearly - the slip account. I think everyone should try to remember that this is a game and let's limit the hatred on the externals.

Congratulations to -ND- for taking down the #1 defending account in this world. This is not a trivial thing and -ND- should be extremely proud of this achievement. Zeah was an elemental force in this world and maybe everyone should try to bury the hatchet for just a few moments and look at what she achieved. She gave you the wars you crave, why else would you play this game??

Z... love ya work.

Farewell W73.

Thank you for your post Farrrrk.. i have highest respect for those who accept defeat in a good and sincere way. Zeaho was a great defender, i can agree with that and those that fought her on a daily basis for months on end will agree to that fact even moreso..

ND took slip account out the way any great player/defender is taken out, with constant pressure. Several times the account seemed to crack, but bounced back to catch as much fire as possible. The reality is, no one with somewhat of a life will defend their game account for months and months and months without it getting to them and getting sick of it, no matter how much you may enjoy the game.

So props to Slip account, for sure the best and hardest nut to crack we have encountered on this world. And thanks can be given, as it was enjoyed on our end, and served to make those who fought you better at the game, i am sure.

Peace out of w73 faaaaaark.

Xelol

Rank 10 in ODA

Z... love ya work.

Farewell W73.

My post to Z, same is true about you also.

Good fighting anyway and boring that you gave up.

It where a lot of fun attacking you and being forced to fight for every villa.

Hopefully we will do it again on some other world =)

Btw it would be fun to know how many nobles Slippery did really kill in the end? I must have lost minimum 2000 alone.

Asylum Escapee

I must let everyone know that despite wholeheartedly disagreeing with the latest turn off events, I have nothing but respect for my enemies, most of then anyways.

DeletedUser88324

I must let everyone know that despite wholeheartedly disagreeing with the latest turn off events, I have nothing but respect for my enemies, most of then anyways.

who are you ig? might help so peeps know who you are talking about ;)

DeletedUser

Then it must be one of yours because we have never had a spy in hyenas. As xelol stated they are a tad smarter then that. Will def give them and edge in this war you do not have. Same goes for t-meat so see this as a fair warning to those coordinating with hustle from here on out. We seem to get invite requests, accounts just blatantly handed over to us, and people offering info from that tribe it's ridiculous. T-meat and hyenas have none of these issues because they are solid and didn't go mass recruiting and all the negative things that come with that.

DeletedUser115240

Being in HYENAS it is safe for me to say that our tribe is spy proof. No further details needed to be said.

nickthegreat217

If anyone is spying on TMeat, all they'll see is me quoting Biggy Smalls and hitting on Jonas.

Nocnoidozor

TMeat is an example of spying , we had a spy who later become our leader . I just didnt hear of a better example of spying then that and i just love it ...
Now i dont know its hard .

DeletedUser107172

Rank 10 in ODA

Z... love ya work.

Farewell W73.

I will back up what Faaark is saying here. You see, I was the one in the background. Covering when Zeah needed a break. Farming at every opportunity. Attacking when there was an opportunity. Defending a lot. I was with Zeah and Rip from early on. I have known Zeah and Faaark since w58. I loved the Slip account, but not quite like Zeah did...

I have been around the game for a very long time...won some worlds...lost some worlds. In all of that time, I have never seen a better defender than the one I saw in Z...hands down.

Also, it has been quite some time since I have seen the teamwork that I saw with -ND-. My hat is off to you boys and girls there. You will most assuredly win the world IF you do not become complacent, AND you continue to attack as one tribe like you did against Slip. However, I don't suspect you will hold together because what you did to Slip was something personal against Zeah. Pretty lame right there....Without that kind of thing to drive you, I don't expect you to stay together. Prove me wrong...

The thing that really got me though beyond all the nukes and nobles is that some of those folks in -ND- turned things personal. Why? Is your life so small that a game is personal, and you sink to personal attacks against someone you don't or barely know? That is just not cool. That is called "Keyboard warrior" and I would bet you wouldn't venture into that kind of flaming to anyone's face. This is a game, and not personal. I would suggest to those that took to flaming her in such a personal way, you folks need to grow up a bit....maybe move out of mommies basement and get a job? Novel idea...

Zeah...I will always have your back Sis...

On that note, I'll be around.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114962

Can we all just live peacefully? Why should we fight when we can dance? Is love not the strongest thing in this world?

PLOT TWIST: TMEAT's DUKE is a spy but its not the one who wanted to spy before.

MIND BLOWN

DeletedUser95452

The thing that really got me though beyond all the nukes and nobles is that some of those folks in -ND- turned things personal. Why? Is your life so small that a game is personal, and you sink to personal attacks against someone you don't or barely know? That is just not cool. That is called "Keyboard warrior" and I would bet you wouldn't venture into that kind of flaming to anyone's face. This is a game, and not personal. I would suggest to those that took to flaming her in such a personal way, you folks need to grow up a bit....maybe move out of mommies basement and get a job? Novel idea...

By taking things personal you mean the fact that the first moment someone she knew joined -ND-
was suddenly a piece of shit or MF just couse did nothing wrong then joining a tribe Z hated.

How can u say things turned personal when for Z was such a normal thing to invite on her account or
her previous tribes every friend she wanted to play with while if -ND- did that everyone was just
a piece of shit just couse were in -ND-.

Well pardon me but my respect to you and faaark for comming in here and congratulate the other side after your
account gave up in this world.
To bad though the person you so better talk of keeps puking nonsense in here each time shows up just becouse
there is so much Hate in her.

DeletedUser115125

all i can say that slip account was the best at defending , hats off to all who played that account i have nothing but respect

I don't suspect you will hold together because what you did to Slip was something personal against Zeah. Pretty lame right there....Without that kind of thing to drive you, I don't expect you to stay together. Prove me wrong...

This is kind of challenge will drive us more to be a better tribe, hopefully we can prove you wrong

Good luck to zeah0 and farrrrrrkkk

Xelol

i guess hyena/tmeat not spy immune anylonger :d

Last edited:

DeletedUser

YES!!!! Rise falls and we have ourselves a 2 vs 1 at this time. Preferably a 3 way love war. But given refugees have gone to both sides
I doubt this. Guaranteed now a worthy tribe wins just maybe a few who don't deserve it but it's far more fun situation to be in now and I will take this with open huggy arms (with spikes and daggers) :icon_twisted:

Can we all do a happy dance together!?