I need a W53 Account plox (^_^)

• Thread starter BeautifulAsphyxiation
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello Everyone,

So I'm looking to preferably take over an account of someone who is quiting this world or maybe even to coplay if the feeling is right :D

Some of you will know me as various aliases, too many to mention here and honestly my memory is crap so I don't even remember them lol

Now I've been quit for a few months and can't wait to get going again now but do not feel like playing a late start on this rim so if you have any ideas, just let me know here or on skype (Skype Name: Carriestupidhead).

Cheers,
Carrie <3

DeletedUser

Its a new world.

Why not just start a fresh here?
You wont be that far behind the average player if you was to start in the next day or so and if your active and decent you'll catch up the rest in no time.

DeletedUser84906

Its a new world.

Why not just start a fresh here?
You wont be that far behind the average player if you was to start in the next day or so and if your active and decent you'll catch up the rest in no time.

Wasnt the max players allowed to join (for free) already reached?

If it was, then i have just answered your question.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

People who put smiles in their posts (^_^) usually dont take tw serious and tw is more then a game !

DeletedUser

Wasnt the max players allowed to join (for free) already reached?

If it was, then i have just answered your question.

I believe it is, but she never said anything about being unable or unwilling to purchase a premium account.
She can join as she likes, as long as she gets a PA first.

DeletedUser

People who put smiles in their posts (^_^) usually dont take tw serious and tw is more then a game !

LOL, coming from a nub like you... That doesn't mean much. Judging by you're lack of knowledge on the lovely and beautiful Carrie, I take it you are rather new at the game. If you've been around long enough you are sure to have bumped into her somewhere mate. So before you go running your mouth and acting like you own the place get your facts straight. And TW is more then a game? Haha kid you need to get your priorities straight.

DeletedUser

LOL, coming from a nub like you... That doesn't mean much. Judging by you're lack of knowledge on the lovely and beautiful Carrie, I take it you are rather new at the game. If you've been around long enough you are sure to have bumped into her somewhere mate. So before you go running your mouth and acting like you own the place get your facts straight. And TW is more then a game? Haha kid you need to get your priorities straight.

+1 Unfortunately sweet deception has been around a while, but doesn't quite know when to think before typing.

DeletedUser

Oh I can already tell that, I've had a few encounters with him in the last few months. Tho I had never seen him out and about before then. So I'm curious to as when he actually started playing. :p

DeletedUser

Carrie has been in plenty of Worlds :p

I met her back on World 43 :O

Although she wasn't actively playing that world, she wanted to see what was happening in there :)

Welcome back Carrie ;)

DeletedUser

Haha ^that's because I like to know what's what, which is why I'm taking time to make this decision and having a look into all my options for the time being :)

DeletedUser

I'd offer a co-play to yah but I'm on the outer-rim which is where you don't want to be right now :p

DeletedUser

Thanks for the offers so far, I dunno if I want the outter-rim or not....I've gotten a few offers outside of this and I'm mostly just trying to gather info, not even sure exactly what area I want just yet... I don't really feel like starting new right now as I've noticed quite a few mates about this world and hope to get in with one of the tribes I fancy perhaps.

I know there are half-priced nobles here so I think it isn't ideal to go rim at this time, at least not for my planned performance :D

Also thank you for the "welcome back"s all <3

DeletedUser

K63 I am :D

IGN = same as forum... hate hiding and see no point in it :)

and no worries at all Carrie, it's nice to see a likeable person on these forums (instead of the flame wars happening in main section). Take your time in choosing and hope to see you in W53 shortly.

Last edited by a moderator: