Icarus,cleaning my name!

Icarus*

Reaction score
To begin with I hate reading huge posts even if they are too interesting so I warn you that this is going to be a big post but I'll do my best to make it enjoyable reading it.

Here are the contents

A.introduction
B.1st minute till our 1st noble in the server
C.My first 3 nobles and Killerbeez tribe
D.My next 2 nobles and the day before christmas peace
E.Conclusion

I apologise for my english in advance,not my main lang,I'll do my best

Even tho I'm a bit of a narcisist,I dont like writing about myself in tribal wars' external forums.Mainly cause its a team game and also cause I dont care what others,lower quality or effort players,think about me.I just do my best and prove myself in the game.Especially on the greek server I play, the skill gap is way too huge,so explaining in external how farming in waves at start up,tracking ur neighboors about what they build,what they farm,etc etc is like trying to explain on your cat about nuclear physics.

I came on this server,invited by my co Bill,expecting the skill to be way better bcs of its tournament format,I wont say Im dissapointed cause I can spot a lot of good players and premade tribes but im dissapointed by the awareness you have of the game.I was the one spotted the anomaly on the map!Noone else refered to it till i do and those pusher accs wasnt close to me at all and now Im getting blamed for pushing!Its not only persona's post here which is locked its also a lot of screenshots they happen to come across my mail from different tribes around the map.This really offends me bcs I've made a perfect start up calculating everything and instead of some respect i get trash talking so in the following paragraphs im gonna explain you in details how I reached top 1 and why there is no cheating factor at all!Luck is quite a thing but not a huge factor

Before the kick off of the tournament we clarified with Bill that "we'll take in mind every single detail" from the beggining and so did we.Calculations and matchematical equations from the first minute to see what would be the best level of our pitts till we build our barracks,which pitt levels to upgrade first and which particular order and we were even mad to our leadership that they were late on deciding where we will relocate cause we had to count ont he barbs we had close to us as well.On the relocation we were pretty lucky I have to admit.we were sent on a location with plenty of barbs and few very active players!

So the first 9 spears where made and we started farming,we calculated everything,we saw which of the neighboors had barracks,their distance of each barb when they get the looter first achievement etc etc so we will be able to farm the right villages getting as many full report as we could on the first day.A lot of details so far so lets make it faster I think.We were top 5 in both points ranking and plundered resources of the day since day one,so we were fromt he firs tplayers on light cavalry,most farming and the gap between us and the neighboors kept on growing till we reached the day we had to noble!

Before getting to my first nobles I'll start with explaining to you what this killerbeez tribe is all about cause my first 3 nobles happened to join this tribe!

So,few hours in the server and we got our relocation cords from the council and I started sending friend requests around that area and some "friendly" msges to get accepted!One of the players happened to be tdgolf96.We had some pleasing convo and after the first 2-3 days that he saw me being on the top 5 of the server he asked me if he could join my tribe!I replied that we are premade and there are few free spots left and he has to prove himself before the tribes lock so we couldnt invite him,at least not yet.Therefore he made a tribe by himself and started recruiting solo players of the area,we had no further discussion on that. I only guaranteed him that my tribe wont attack him and him only!

First noble! Lord adrian13.

The guy was marked from the first 2 days that hes gonna be propably our first noble since he was rushing pitts and pitts only.he didnt make barracks till 100+ points!Of course he wasnt farming at all so all these facts would make it an easy noble with not many troops looses and a good builded vilg!

Why he is not our pusher acc:

simple things u can realise just by checking his twstats https://www.twstats.com/enc4/index.php?page=player&id=9793762 .he is playing since .net world 10!and he is making pretty much the same thing every world xD low quality start up,rushing pitts and getting nobled at early stage without a lot of odd!furthermore i mad a noble train to noble him!which there wouldnt be any perpose of it if he was my pusher acc and it was a free vill which i could noble with one noble!and it took me 2 days to get the next nobles so one would be enough if it was a safe vilg.You can also see my looted resources the day i nobled

Screenshot_17.png

and compare it with the other days.its obvious i stopped farming for few hours to gather my lc back on the vilg even tho i had half a nuke by that day and he only had 300 sp 300 sw!which i obviously didnt knew and thats why i preffered to go safe and launch my full off power.

My next 2 nobles where jajkopajko and H178

we spotted those guys rushing pitts and even tho we had a village or two close to us with close to same points we preffered nobling a bit further away with high pitts than a close one who was rushing some barracks or academy!But we had to go for 5 nobles to clean them fast and not manage to move in neighboors and get deffs!thats why were 2 days late from our first noble to get them.Its sad that i dont have the reports yet from this day because h178 sniped us!he killed 2 of our nobles and thats why it took us so much hour to noble those 2 even tho they didnt had any army at all!just a lot of scouts and few offensive troops.You can see by the stats that the first noble happened at 13:52:46 while we were first attacking him at 08:00:00 hoping he would be offline and the other one at 23:18:30

Plus h178 even nobled a villg this day!why would a push acc get to academy,mint some coins and noble vill instead of using those resources to upgrade the villg more?I also didnt manage to get his second village bcs it was a bit further away!

Noble number 4--> 545|545 goes with villg cords and not player name!and you'll realise why

I was accused on this village that I took it for free from a tribe mate and yeah thats the first thing you see when u check twstats
Screenshot_18.png

But you blame someone for pushing you have to do some further investigation right?NOPE!JUST ACCUSE HIM BCS THATS WHERE MY MIND CAN REACH

Checking the village's history there https://www.twstats.com/enc4/index.php?page=village&mode=conquers&id=1128 u can see this villg was nobled by an enemy earlier at the same day but unfortunately someone else was trying to noble it already and its loyalty was down to 27 when we landed!And even tho i was planning to noble it my tribemate who helped me with prenobling got it accidentaly so we arranged later to give it back to me!

Noble number 5 Hampe

I think not much need to be told about here,even persona claimed that "this might be my first real noble" Im just reffering it bcs we have to get to the last day!the day before christmas!

The day before christmas
So when the announcement was made for the christmas peace we talked with bill to figure out a way to use this peace time in our advantage,and of course it was pretty obvious.we had to take as many villages as possible,so we'll have more pitts working for us the days we wont be able to farm!So a timeline was made to make it work.The plan was to simultaneusly make as many noblemens as possible,find good targets to make them possible to noble them in a duration of just 24h and the villages to be as good as possible.the last day we even stopped recruiting at all to mint the coins we needed

Screenshot_19.png

I think i dont have to say enough about the villgs i nobled yesterday,its pretty obvious there is no chance any of them is a pusher acc just by checking twstats,I will just reffer to 539|537 which is the only free villg I took till now!This village was a armin1995.et's a tribemate of me!He stood unlucky few days ago as he was attacked while he was offline and lost all his offensive troops on defence!Bcs that happened he realised he needs a co and since me and Bill are looking for a third guy to play here from the beggining on the server(its pretty hard to be online 24h per day by just 2 people isnt it?) we came to a solution to merging our accs and coplaying!So you'll have to do with 3 icaruses from now on!

So yeah,i can get the blame of getting a free village!you are all right on this one!

I find it pretty ridicolous that I was blamed for pushing but I get it(!) bcs even tho I dint have the benefit of starting close to some pusher accs like Persona and treelon for example,which even tho they didnt push themselves they were clearly benefited by the fact they had free and a lot of farming early on and even i didnt had such luck I managed to overcome them!So thats the reason im here explaining myself bcs some players take such a big achievement of mine and turn it into cheating!

I would like to mention I dont consider myself a really good player but only a start-up expert,so dont take this post as a hymn to myself because im pretty sure i wont even be at top 5 sooner or later,I just wanted to have some respect and recognition on my start up :)

In conclusion Im not one to hold a grudge to anyone even if they mistakenly called me a pusher because as I already said I get it!I just dont respect players who cheat( thats why i made a whole post early on and made the whole server to ticket some players which was obvious they were cheating) and those who share fake info about me but in their knowledge!(like polandslayer claiming he plays on my account),I wish everyone merry christmas and happy holidays,see you in the field of battle at 27/12!

Icarus*

Reaction score
Unfortunately for you they only banned your tribemate and you are destined to lose your villages :)

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848939445

The only interesting part of your initial comment is that the player that you conquered has no OD, no ODA, no ODD, and no ODS, i looked further into your conquests and the player jajkopajko who has a ODT of 630 defeated opponents.

Thats a fact.

Now tell me how can you be so lucky to the point of being able to conquer 2 players with good number of points, good pits and they didnt recruit almost any troops, i have seen this before but never on legal plays.

Deleted User - 848933275

Icarus Only cry on the beginning of the tournament, now, he is top1 because his multi accounts ahaha

YOu and your tribe is the best players i know. Create multis, grow up This multis, farm This multis, and conquered This multis and no One of the support cares about ahahah

You dont need to prove you are a legit player our you dont do nothing wrong, the proves are were, for all see and With This "victim speech" you are burying yourself.

Merry Christmas to all

Icarus*

Reaction score
Wanting to clear your name from false accusations that undermine your effort makes you guilty ?

You seem to be thinking in a weird way mate.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Losers need to find excuses as to why they aren’t top. They just can’t accept the fact we are better players.

unfreundlich

Reaction score
I do not believe that you made a topic to defend yourself after having another multi-account last night, with a wooden face or clueless?

1608831296529.png

let's investigate this last noblage

( detail, that this nobleness has not increased ODA. )

1608831342198.png

look what a coincidence. he belonged to a tribe with a similar name, and left for another tribe with a similar name.

1608831421508.png

Cread.

1608831458882.png

I'm not here in order to accuse anyone, for that we have support, it's just information :)

1608831573084.png

1608831652867.png

And I still dare to say that one of these accounts will be the next target of ICARO the AMAZING

I think you better stay quiet in the thicket, while the support defends you, coming here to try to explain yourself is just to be ashamed.

Again, I am not a saint. The majority here are not, but I feel disgusted by those who see here paying for saints.

Attachments

• 1608831636105.png
    1608831636105.png
    328.2 KB · Views: 21

Terra Nova

Reaction score
I do not believe that you made a topic to defend yourself after having another multi-account last night, with a wooden face or clueless?

View attachment 6358

let's investigate this last noblage

( detail, that this nobleness has not increased ODA. )

View attachment 6359

look what a coincidence. he belonged to a tribe with a similar name, and left for another tribe with a similar name.

View attachment 6360

Cread.

View attachment 6361

I'm not here in order to accuse anyone, for that we have support, it's just information :)

View attachment 6363

View attachment 6365

And I still dare to say that one of these accounts will be the next target of ICARO the AMAZING

I think you better stay quiet in the thicket, while the support defends you, coming here to try to explain yourself is just to be ashamed.

Again, I am not a saint. The majority here are not, but I feel disgusted by those who see here paying for saints.

Give that man a cookie

unfreundlich

Reaction score
making fun of it is like laughing at the support, but okay, change will come soon :)

1608836220908.png

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

enjoying what you're eating here and making jokes, shall we see something funny?

1608836343384.png

First !

1608836395313.png

Secound !

1608836465397.png

changed tribe in the same second and were expelled or left the tribe in the same second too the same tribes, what is it?

anything else needs to be said?

Attachments

• 1608836366426.png
    1608836366426.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 1608836380242.png
    1608836380242.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Deleted User - 848939445

I honestly dont care that you guys cheat and you are cheating and i knew i really knew you (Icarus) were going to cheat the way you accused red Bull dar azas i knew, i always were taught that when you point a finger normally you Will have 4 pointing to you i say normally because you are going on you 6 or 7 finger if you know what i mean.

Im not going to put here proff of what you have done because anyone can see it and i know you Will ridiculize it.

Just know that everyone sees what you are doing and more that embarasse your self you are ashaming your hole country.

Terra Nova

Reaction score
making fun of it is like laughing at the support, but okay, change will come soon :)

View attachment 6368

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

enjoying what you're eating here and making jokes, shall we see something funny?

View attachment 6369

First !

View attachment 6372

Secound !

View attachment 6373

changed tribe in the same second and were expelled or left the tribe in the same second too the same tribes, what is it?

anything else needs to be said?

HAHAHAAHAHAAH OR MAYBE THEIR TRIBE DISBANDED?

BAD BOY @Icarus*