Im back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillburydough

that was fast :icon_biggrin:

hai W24! Im a changed person :)

pillburydough

hey waffles :)

I would like to appologize for the troubles I have given in the past...and am ready to move on here forwards ... maybe everyone can give me a chance?

DeletedUser48597

Do you really think anyone believed you were gone? You are the same person you were before, just a couple weeks older. :lol:

DeletedUser94957

whats your new name?
and can someone pl0x give me a pure O account so I can nuke him gone again?

pillburydough

Do you really think anyone believed you were gone? You are the same person you were before, just a couple weeks older. :lol:

I'm really a changed person lol...don't believe me? Skype me - we can have a nice chat :)

DeletedUser48597

I'm really a changed person lol...don't believe me? Skype me - we can have a nice chat :)

But I can have a nice chat with anyone. Even KS (And he will understand this) it doesn't mean you are changed. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

But I can have a nice chat with anyone. Even KS (And he will understand this) it doesn't mean you are changed. :icon_wink:
[spoil]
gameyunoacceptmysexuala.jpg
[/spoil]

pillburydough

Where do you find those :?

Oh by the way, I really am changed...how do I prove it :(

DeletedUser

deletetwaccounttakeupne.jpg

I really should have done that one with a pic of Gopie. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

pillburydough

I'm staying on this one. I would appreciate if everyone would give me a chance to prove my worth :)

DeletedUser

Duplicate (or close to, anyway) thread, so please bin or move to general. Whyever W24 would need two pilly-threads is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.