Introductions

DeletedUser

I've made this thread for people to talk about themselves and life for them in general, also to get to know others.
It's kinda like what the Mods do in the Moderator Introductions. Only it's for us in W35 :icon_biggrin:

Since I made it, I'll start :lol:

Hobby: Collecting things, KoC and TW. Also going out sometimes
Most time spent on TW: I spent up to 15 hours playing TW one time, I did nothing but play for up to 15 hours. After, I ate and then played again for an hour before dropping to sleep.
Fave Colour: Red
Fave Food: Tikka
Hate Colour: Gurple (Grey/Purple mix)
Hate Food: Mushroom
Fave Movie: The Messenger, Joan of Arc or anything with History (doesn't make me sad :icon_razz:)
Fave Artist: Bruno Mars
Hate Movie: Anything with Miley Cyrus >.<
Hate Artist: JB.
Life: My life now involves, weekends at my gf's, college, jobhunting and surfing the net :) when I surf the net, I come and check out the forums, and play Kingdoms of Camelot on Facebook (Cause my gf's step-dad wanted me to play it XD ). Sometimes, I like to switch Photoshop on, size: 1000x1000 and just let my mind run wild for half an hour. 5/10 I'll have something amazing.

DeletedUser75781

I've made this thread for people to talk about themselves and life for them in general, also to get to know others.
It's kinda like what the Mods do in the Moderator Introductions. Only it's for us in W35 :icon_biggrin:

Since I made it, I'll start :lol:

Hobby: Collecting things, KoC and TW. Also going out sometimes
Most time spent on TW: I spent up to 15 hours playing TW one time, I did nothing but play for up to 15 hours. After, I ate and then played again for an hour before dropping to sleep.
Fave Colour: Red
Fave Food: Tikka
Hate Colour: Gurple (Grey/Purple mix)
Hate Food: Mushroom
Fave Movie: The Messenger, Joan of Arc or anything with History (doesn't make me sad :icon_razz:)
Fave Artist: Bruno Mars
Hate Movie: Anything with Miley Cyrus >.<
Hate Artist: JB.
Life: My life now involves, weekends at my gf's, college, jobhunting and surfing the net :) when I surf the net, I come and check out the forums, and play Kingdoms of Camelot on Facebook (Cause my gf's step-dad wanted me to play it XD ). Sometimes, I like to switch Photoshop on, size: 1000x1000 and just let my mind run wild for half an hour. 5/10 I'll have something amazing.

So. Who initiated it? If its you, why did you initiate it and if its not, why did you accept? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

The forums were getting boring and empty, so I'm only trying to lighten them up xD

DeletedUser75781

Damn it, you know very well what I meant...I don't want to copy that whole skype convo down XD

DeletedUser75781

Well he forced me by answering my question :(

Occupation: In my last year of junior college, next year I have to serve the military for 2 years (It's a country requirement) :(
Hobby: Playing comp games, especially L4D2 :icon_biggrin: L4D ftw :icon_biggrin:
Most time spent on TW: It's really hard to say for me cause I go on and off
Fave Colour: Blue
Fave Food: CHICKEN!!! Especially the deep fried kind :D And Steak as well :D
Hate Colour: THE IGC (International Gay Colour) :mad:
Hate Food: Veggies (Most of them)
Fave Movie: Well I've got quite a number of them, I can't exactly remember their names though :( And even I do there too many too list :p
Fave Artist: No strong opinion here
Hate Movie: Quite a few, can't remember their names too cause I don't bother :p
Hate Artist: YES I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER AS WELL, he sounds REALLY annoying :mad: (In the OT section I did a poll and there were 4 likes vs 40+ hates XD)
Life: Mostly playing L4D2. Also theres studying and occasionally going out. And scaring King A on skype XD XD

DeletedUser

Hobby: Overworking my brain for MAGI...TW...PS3...Photography...alcohol.
Most time spent on TW: Probably about 12 hours. On Friday I was on from 9am until 2am so I dunno.
Fave Colour: I don't have one..but I'd say red?
Fave food: Chicken Nuggets.
Hate colour: White.
Hate food: Chicken. I know, its weird.
Fave Movie: Out of Sherlock Holmes and Drive angry. Both absolutely epic.
Fave Artist: Has to be Eminem, closely followed by anyone signed under Shady Records and Scouting For Girls.
Hate Movie: Monsters, I have just came back from a Film Lecture about this film and I despise it.
Hate Artist: I don't particularly hate the person, but I hate Lil Wayne's music.
Life: Currently consists of College, Work and TW

DeletedUser

You drink? :icon_surprised:

Not weird :icon_smile: Cause I love Chicken Nuggets and Chicken Kievs etc but I dislike Chicken on it's own. When they make Nuggets, they use a lot more ingredients, such as bread crumbs, oils etc. So really, it's not weird to like Chicken Nuggets and not Chicken :icon_biggrin:

Bolded

King Sean04

Hate to burst the bubble on chicken nuggets but..... unless it's 100% chicken breast meat I highly suggest not eating them anymore :lol:

DeletedUser

Occupation: Stooooooodant- A levels- Law ,psychology, human biology and P.e
Hobby: Drinking, teh gym and swimming :icon_wink:
Most time spent on TW: Whenever I have spare time
Fave Colour: Yellow:icon_redface:
Fave Food: KFC. I love that shit :/
Hate Colour: Green :|
Hate Food: Overcooked mushrooms
Fave Movie: Bit of monty python- Now for something completely different
Fave Artist: I'll go with pendulum for mah band <3 unless you meant proper artist?
Hate Movie: Uhm, 90% of Disney movies
Hate Artist: Rebecca black- LMAO Friday. It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shit.
Life: Drink, lying on a field, Fake ID <3 and whatever I can be arsed to do in between :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hate to burst the bubble on chicken nuggets but..... unless it's 100% chicken breast meat I highly suggest not eating them anymore :lol:
I know right xD

Most time spent on TW: Whenever I have spare time
I mean most time you've spent staring at the TW screen.

Hate Artist: Rebecca black- LMAO Friday. It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shit.
+1 xD

Life: Drink, lying on a field, Fake ID <3 and whatever I can be arsed to do in between :icon_rolleyes:
Bolded

DeletedUser

shadow 4.0 said:
I mean most time you've spent staring at the TW screen.

Prob about 12 hours at max
Only when I get mass incomings and I can be arsed to tag :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Real Name: Robert.F.Forbes, although you shall call me Forbes, everyone else does for some reason.
Hobbies: 'Cello, it's educational, and... if I did anything uneducational, my parents would probably disown me, I barely get away with TW dammit.
Most time spent on TW: No idea, not sad enough to count the amount of time I spend on TW.
Fave Colour: Royal Blue, and the IGC (Swampy knows he loves it ;p)
Fave Food: Chicken. Chicken everything. Not this mashed up and reformed crap... Proper chicken. 100%. Therefore, chicken strips ftw.
Hate Colour: I have no hate colour. I don't fear colours, colours fear me.
Hate Food: Spam. It will die.
Fave Movie: Harry Potter Saga & Star Wars Trilogies & Twilight Saga
Fave Artist: Taio Cruz and Take That
Hate Movie: Chickflicks. I will use my last breaths in life to make sure as many DVD's of Two months notice, Love actually and Bridget Jones... ESPECIALLY Bridget Jones die in the fiery pits of Hell.
Hate Artist: Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber naturally, neither can sing, both are useless, and they're both naturally dislikeable.
Life: Yes, I have one. I quite like my life, it kinda... keeps me alive, if I didn't have I don't think I'd be here. Go figure.

DeletedUser

Occupation: Nothing Currently =P As in no Studies or Work. Just a Gardening Course atm
Hobbies: Internet, Gaming, Miovies, Tv, Reading, Collecting stuff, Chatting, making new Friends, Fun, Playing with my Dog, Special Time =D, Stalking people, Phlisophy (or how ever it's spelled), Gathering knowledge =), Uhm and tons of other stuff.
Fave Colour: Blue
Fave Food: Pasta, Chocolate, Actually have allot of Fave Food.
Hate Colour: Nothing
Hate Food: Rarely hate food, but I don't like food that is overly Salted.
Fave Movie: I'm a Movie fan, so I gots lots of them, but I agree with Forbes Fave movies. Also like Resident Evil series allot.
Fave Movie Genres: All of them
Fave Artist: Again to much to number.
Hate Movie: These are rare, because I'm a movie fan, and pretty open minded. But I do dislike Black and White movies.
Hate Artist: Amy Whinehouse & Duffy.
Fave music: Pretty much I listen to all kinds of Music, except Hardrock, Metal and the likes, That's not singing, that's yelling/screaming. You don't need to be an Artist to do that. And it's bad for your Ears & Mental state... =P
Fave Animals: All of them except Spiders, They terrify me! And bugs, they're gross and scary!
Fave Season: The spring! Then summer, then fall, then Winter. Spring 'cause I love Nature and it's not too warm then, with a soft breeze, Gotta love it! Summer because Warmth and Sunny days are good, and most people come out then, just don't like it when it is too Hot. Fall because I like the odd Colours and I love nuts and gathering them. =P Winter because I don't mind cold weather aslong as I can go home where it's nice and Warm, and I think it's a very cosy time of the year. Also love the Snow and Ice.
Fave numbers: 2,4,8,13,9,6,3 & 1
Fave Drinks: I like Sodas and Sweet Drinks, other then That, BEER!, Alcohol (sweet Alcohol), Milk, Chocolat Milk, Tea & Coffee. & Energy Drinks like Monster, Redbull, Burn etc.
Fave Game genres: Shooting/Action, RPG/MMORPG Stratigy Games etc, And racing comes last on my list.
Life: Gaming, Gathering Knowledge, Making new Friends, Collecting things, Having Fun, enjoying Life, Listening to music & Watching Tv & movies, trying new Food out, Drinking, Smoking unfortunatly, I'm not a going out person because I can't dance, But I do like going out for company and Drinking/having fun. Etc Etc...

DeletedUser

Most time spent on TW: Probably about 12 hours. On Friday I was on from 9am until 2am so I dunno.
Fave Colour: I don't have one..but I'd say red?
Hate colour: White.
Fave Movie: Out of Sherlock Holmes and Drive angry. Both absolutely epic.
Fave Artist: Has to be Eminem, closely followed by anyone signed under Shady Records and Scouting For Girls.
Hate Movie: Monsters, I have just came back from a Film Lecture about this film and I despise it.
Hate Artist: I don't particularly hate the person, but I hate Lil Wayne's music.
Life: Currently consists of College, Work and TW

White ain't a Colour! =P

DeletedUser

White is actually a mixture of colors, therefore it is a color ;)