Is the use of a VPN connection against the rules?

duck that quacks

Reaction score
12. To be able to provide our service players may not mask account related information from the support team using technical means or by any other method. A player's rights in regards to privacy towards other users (like using an anonymous user name) are unaffected by this rule.

It goes against the rules, so you can obviously be banned

Upvote 0

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
tribalwars as a game cannot detect bots, you expect it to detect vpn;s?:cool:
It's a simple API lookup to see who owns the IP address. Whether a telecom provider, a cloud service provider, etc. Try it yourself, go on and type what's my IP? It'll tell you who your ISP or vpn provider is.

Detecting bots requires profiling player behaviour up to a certain probability of the actions being automated. It is a much complicated process and cannot be easily accurate enough to flat out know someone is a bot right at the door.

Upvote 0

Euler-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's a simple API lookup to see who owns the IP address. Whether a telecom provider, a cloud service provider, etc. Try it yourself, go on and type what's my IP? It'll tell you who your ISP or vpn provider is.

Detecting bots requires profiling player behaviour up to a certain probability of the actions being automated. It is a much complicated process and cannot be easily accurate enough to flat out know someone is a bot right at the door.

okay i looked it up, seems like your IP is :

nobody gives a fuck

Upvote 0