Joining in on the Fun

Superdog

Reaction score
Yesterday I read how LucidDreaming believes I will be flipping Dasake, but why stop there?

With Rob and I back together I believe our flipping power is unstoppable, so here is my totally reasonable explanation about how we'll be flipping half of Flow!

SystemFailure - Nomex plays on this account. Nomex played on Gaius Marius on w123, where we flipped him. If we can do it once, we can do it again.
The Willow & DarKness Frieza - Their last wins were when they played with me on w91, undoubtedly the best route for another win would be bringing the team back together.
Milim Nava - I've played with Shadia on 104 and Rob has also played with her before and it was a ton of fun, I see no reason it would be any different in this world.
CuddlyTeemo - Backstabbed the McCoys tribe on 127 to join the tribe that we diplo'd and eventually recruited from. I'm sure we could figure something out.
dasake - I've read that we're his guardian angels, I have very little to add to this.
Mischa109 - I've played with Mischa before on w105, I'd love to play with Mischa again on this world.
Sir Hero - One of our other friends from 123!
Kirigaan - Leader of the tribe we had an alliance with till the end of the world on w123, was always a good guy to work with.
Walk With Me - A Buff member I personally enjoyed working with and would definitely do again in the future.
gl4re - The last flipper of the 123 guys here!

Just let me know when y'all want the invites!

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
Yesterday I read how LucidDreaming believes I will be flipping Dasake, but why stop there?

With Rob and I back together I believe our flipping power is unstoppable, so here is my totally reasonable explanation about how we'll be flipping half of Flow!

SystemFailure - Nomex plays on this account. Nomex played on Gaius Marius on w123, where we flipped him. If we can do it once, we can do it again.
The Willow & DarKness Frieza - Their last wins were when they played with me on w91, undoubtedly the best route for another win would be bringing the team back together.
Milim Nava - I've played with Shadia on 104 and Rob has also played with her before and it was a ton of fun, I see no reason it would be any different in this world.
CuddlyTeemo - Backstabbed the McCoys tribe on 127 to join the tribe that we diplo'd and eventually recruited from. I'm sure we could figure something out.
dasake - I've read that we're his guardian angels, I have very little to add to this.
Mischa109 - I've played with Mischa before on w105, I'd love to play with Mischa again on this world.
Sir Hero - One of our other friends from 123!
Kirigaan - Leader of the tribe we had an alliance with till the end of the world on w123, was always a good guy to work with.
Walk With Me - A Buff member I personally enjoyed working with and would definitely do again in the future.
gl4re - The last flipper of the 123 guys here!

Just let me know when y'all want the invites!

Mate I love the content, but I am pretty sure you have the wrong guy ;). I actually lost w127 when most of our guys flipped and joined Base/Space, I stayed in Evict and then eventually formed my own tribe and pp farmed till the end. Which tribe did I join that you did diplo with? :D

ppfarm127.jpg

Some farming I did on w127 it put me through w128 nicely.

I am pretty sure anyone who was on w127 can confirm my story.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Tell me you are afraid of FLOW without telling me you are afraid of FLOW ;)

P.S. I'll flip for you any time Mitchell