Kül is out

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
It has been a good long world for me until the last few weeks. I heard rumors about some ppl in Noname were thinking to join IKEA. That IKEA was the ones who used and then backstabbed Mafia in a heartbeat, that IKEA was the one who were getting destroyed by us slowly but steadily. I didn't understand why would someone join a tribe that we were already destroying. But ppl with no honor can do things like to betray, to backstab, to hit from the back, to hit their own friends, 'and to have fun while doing these'. I had no choice to side with IKEA if not to be destroyed in a heartbeat, but I was disgusted about what was happening,

One comment from my co-player Gracie made me give up on all of my plans which was "I don't like the person you have become". So, my account is in the deletion process.

Good luck DS, I wish you the world win. Surely betrayers like Bayliner does deserve a good beat.

My best regards,

Kül Tigin Khan

Last edited:

Slacker

Reaction score
Can't say im sad to see you go.

Its like your fift time you quit this world?

Even my 2 year old daughter is more stable than you. And she actually have better self-expression skills as well.

Bye bye

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
IKEA getting destroyed slowly and steadily by you btw

:D

Sir, in the last big deciding op on us you couldn't even manage to throw barely 2k nukes at us from over 4k nukes available and managed to cap like 4 villages. You only searching for an excuse to quit this world since it became quite boring on your end the last month or so.
If anything you guys have betrayed your teammates by not giving your best in that deciding op that has now split the noname family. It was onto you.

DS won't win this world. IKEA will promise.

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
In the last op conducted by the betrayer wizard (not the original tho, [the original quit because of bayliners disrespectful acts] bayliners friend which is expected to share the same blood type) I was not included except in the last 11 hours. So what do you expect from an op conducted by a traitor? And mister, or miss, or whatever! in the last one month we had a NAP! what else we could ve done in a phase of NAP? But, before, how many of you quit because of our attacks? Some even quit in just one op.

And is your crying time ended for your ruined account? I remember you cared much about your flags in the worlds you played, you don't quit the worlds in an absolute possibility of defeat to collect those pathetic flags. I am glad to see you start talking sir, or whatever kind you are.

Last edited:

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your one last month NAP was a big mistake. And you "forgot" to inform NF about it hence we attacked IKEA (be correct, LEGO) alone :( If we had done well, NoName+NF should've kill IKEA together, but we were not good enough.

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
Including me, everybody said, "why we are putting a ceasefire while we are on a current op?", Bayliner said, "They will cease their attacks on us too!". At that moment we had 0 attacks from them and more than 2k nukes were out hitting 'em which we did not follow.

So, I am sure that was not a mistake. That was all planned by wolfo (bayliner) the bobsucker.

Wolfo

Reaction score
You really love your tantrums :D

Literally nothing you have said makes sense or is correct, how can you have such little knowledge and understanding of the world you were playing..?

Also I am honoured that you think i'm good enough to run Bayliner solo, but Castor does actually exist, youve spoken to him yourself. My my you are a delusional one aren't you :oops: I hope you grow up one day and stop having mental breakdowns over what people say to you over the internet :D

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
You did not have 2k nukes, more like 800. And we withdrew all stacks otherwise it would have been a clean wipe without any losses.

I would say him instead of 'em if I did just mention you. There were mrsporting, hattis and some others also getting targeted and most of Khan nukes were not even out yet. Anyways, thanks for proving my point.

You really love your tantrums

And the bobsucker talks.

Castor does actually exist

The existence of other bobsuckers will not change the main one.

Last edited:

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
Why you re obsessed with numbers? As I said before, more than 200 nukes were kept home just in Khan. The op was planned to reach 2k nukes if wolfo didn't start sucking it.

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why you re obsessed with numbers? As I said before, more than 200 nukes were kept home just in Khan. The op was planned to reach 2k nukes if wolfo didn't start sucking it.

Khan were 80% of you, so you left at home around 160 nukes. What is the problem, why didn't you send them out?