K73 - Looking for tribe

DeletedUser

I'm looking for a well organized tribe with a mostly mature player base. I hate to jump around until I find a good fit, so I'm hoping there are active tribes checking these forums. :) The forums and the world seem kinda vacant to me, but I was hoping it would be a good place to ease back into the game.

The most important thing I'm looking for in a tribe is strong, organized leadership. I'm not looking for a hard core group who requires 24hour account supervision, but a friendly group who can work together and most importantly keep the tribe forums organized so we don't have to filter through nonsense.

If you meet those standards and are recruiting, send me a message in game and mention this post so I know it's not a random invite.

Thanks!
Hodana

DeletedUser

Check out the maps topic, look at the rankings of the tribes for your K, check out twstats and look at the tribes you like the look of, check for activity levels, OD gains, village gains/losses.. That way you'll find the best tribe that'll suit you and one you'll fit into well.

DeletedUser

No worries. This might help..

Tribe ranking for the continent 73Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 PAIN 2,65 Mio. 309
2 TBD 691.105 87
3 Uruz 226.376 29
4 {LOA} 110.259 23
5 {LOR} 64.381 23
6 ~WU~ 40.538 8
7 TUK 38.348 7
8 TS 34.573 6
9 FOE 28.093 10

DeletedUser

Problem is that the larger tribes won't take me because I'm still too small, and the smaller tribes are so unorganized, spread out, or have many inactives. Guess that's what I get for starting so late on a world. I've been advised to just jump around until I grow large enough or find a decent tribe, but I always thought that many jumps look bad. Oh well. :)

DeletedUser

Pain

Yes, I tried PAIN.. I was turned down and quoted requirements that exceed one of their recent additions... I'm sure the person I got that information from wasn't aware of this contradiction. Doesn't matter... I know I have really high standards for a tribe I want to be a part of, but I know I don't have much to offer yet.

DeletedUser

Are you still looking for a tribe?

You should try to expand, noble a few villages and then try talking to the tribes again. Meet their requirements and you should get in.

DeletedUser92671

PAIN are a waste of time anyways, all the nearby tribes all want to take them down, but are busy fighting real tribes...
and they give in easily to persuasion, despite being my enemies, i persuaded them to invite my real life friend to their tribe, despite him being 2.2K points in size, (this was 2 days ago... not when everyone was that size... lol)...

he isn't a spy, but shows how easy they would let a spy in, considering they invited their enemies friend to their tribe... ;)