Karma is a female dog

DeletedUser

Bans on rain

3 rain players plus goth i do believe....not that i can be bothered to check

Yet another interesting story but I'm pretty sure they don't just start locking out random people just because someone made a report. Also, there is a lot more than just evilex as part of this story, it goes a lot deeper. I currently count 8 EVO bans for sure(just from trying to attack in game and getting that flag saying it's not possible), a few of which are in leadership. Good luck EVO, hopefully you get to the bottom of the reasons why soon and work out some deals.

a quote above from the mighty joker bufus

goodluck cut some deals and hopefully all works out for u in the end :icon_wink::icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79633

hahaahaha sorry hahahaah more band just gets better every day what next you all quit rain ,,god dam beer i love you

DeletedUser

Opps

It would seem that game mods do read the pnp :)

Well if you cant play buy the rules then your ban is deserved, the rules are there to ensure fair play, and obvously rain doesnt.

Thanks to the mods for upholding the game etiquette, in this blatent disregard for the rules.

DeletedUser

*Drama part I, action!*
So ill see it doos not matter how you play all metters is that you winn.
All the cheatings lies and disrespecting of other players and low hits are all agree because its a war game,
Sorry but into every war there are always still ome kind of peace keepers and Hunens rights.
lol if you need to win witch cheating like that.... then its real sad.

I totally agree... cheating is a bad thing :lol: :icon_neutral:

The RAiN is gone? NO I say it's not the RAIN or the Crayons, but the ethical standards that have to be enforced in this game are, and that is atrocious.
Everyone who has ever cheated in this game ought to feel embarrassed, ashamed, and truly pitiful for what you have done.
There is a player among us right now, I am not going to mention any names, because they know who they are, this is directed at that one. You are pitiful, deceitful, and not even worth half a premium point. As far as seeing clearly, we can clearly see now what you are.
Yes, now i am also looking at those bad guys. They are pitiful, decetiful and not even worth a half account. But seems they still prefer to have more account? :icon_sad:

and once again you divert the topic... "hey stop looking at what we did, look at what dresar did, he had some illegal scripts!"..
opps, he did it again ? :icon_redface:

ok fair enough .. WOOD had including me i think 16 of 20 that had an illegal script for sending fakes within their accounts.
Most of us listened to our leaders and used said scripts. Yes I was one, it bit me in the arse, i took my punishment, heck i even told the admins once it was pointed out which script it was and agreed to the punishment.
So now I ask you to prove your honor and ethics, admitt to what has been wrongfully done and take your lumps in punishment form, they you can call yourself equals to me, till then you are the lower form of life in my eyes. I have my time, now do yours.
I admitted to it once i figured it out, now lets see if you have the nuts to admitt to it yourselves.

ooopsss, bad boy. :icon_cry: :icon_cry:
"can call yourself equals to me" ... better not, i play legally :icon_rolleyes:

People just cant win if they don't cheat ..
Well will be interesting, I do hope that justice is served and one of your gets a perm ban for cheaping you all deserve it if you can't beat us with 2/3 of the world aligned against us .. man go figure, sinking to even lower heights over a game. NICE
:icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: No comment needed :icon_redface:

Fun apart, i am really really (really really) disappointed. I thought we came here to play a game and not cheat :icon_neutral: Its sad that some people have to cheat to win ( actually you are not winning :lol:). Now for real... Its a shame to cheat.
:lol:

*Drama part II, action!*
You were talking that much about cheating & morale and now we get the morale of the story ... Don't blame others for things you are doing ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

FooFoo Pig

:icon_rolleyes:

All will be sorted out soon enough. Cant discuss why they were banned, as it's the forums but it will be sorted out.

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised: 3 of the Rain family banned

somebody please tell me it isn't spitting, shower or drizzle :icon_sad:

if it is my plums will never grow :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

All will be sorted out soon enough. Cant discuss why they were banned, as it's the forums but it will be sorted out.

No one is discussing they why and how of why these peps are banned :)

not in here anyways :)

but we all know ;)

So no need for discussion :) after all that would be against the rules :p

FooFoo Pig

No one is discussing they why and how of why these peps are banned :)

not in here anyways :)

but we all know ;)

So no need for discussion :) after all that would be against the rules :p

What you think is actually probably not why at least not for all 4... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser79633

no one should be getting band after all this time on w34 ,,,, if you dont know the rules by now you never will ,and should leave w34 asap,, no need for cheaters ,,its a game at the END,,(quote)rain, Of the day <god bless

regards hodgy77

FooFoo Pig

no one should be getting band after all this time on w34 ,,,, if you dont know the rules by now you never will ,and should leave w34 asap,, no need for cheaters ,,its a game at the END,,(quote)rain, Of the day <god bless

regards hodgy77

Same could be said about your EVO players. :icon_wink:

Sometimes mistakes happen, or something old is brought up, or maybe a few other reasons, doesn't mean they don't know the rules, just could mean they knew them but still disobeyed :icon_razz: - Although I guess that makes it worse. :lol:

DeletedUser

regards hodgy77

Dresar got banned for already 3 times i believe... not to mention how many times he left the world. Some never learn seems ... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79633

Same could be said about your EVO players. :icon_wink:

Sometimes mistakes happen, or something old is brought up, or maybe a few other reasons, doesn't mean they don't know the rules, just could mean they knew them but still disobeyed :icon_razz: - Although I guess that makes it worse. :lol:

yes but not doing what your leader says is bad ,,sorry who is you leader ,,of course buffus thats probly why they doing they own thing ,gl to you all play fair, And game on ,, just hope you all realise one day buffes came back after a vacation away and left you all in the s**T

DeletedUser

its definitely not raining anyway

kiberneticar

Actually 4 of them + gothic

DeletedUser

What you think is actually probably not why at least not for all 4... :icon_razz:

Well i could say what i know to be true but then that could lead to a discussion, anyone who doesn't know why the 4 players have been banned hasn't been reading the forums lately thats all im going to say.
Rain knows why peps were banned and so do Evo.
If there are still doubts mail me in game ill be happy to enlighten you!

DeletedUser

LMAO.. This has got to be the best PnP I've seen in a long time. Hat's off to EVO, I figured you'd have to gloat a bit. It's all cool though, I mostly predicted this...

goth-prediction_confirmed

I was wrong through, Mr. Goth is far more tricky than I gave him credit for. He took my prediction and proved it, and then proceeded to nuked it with an atomic bomb. :lol: .. I hope you were careful on your new account Goth, we'll know in a few days.. :icon_wink:

As for Dresar, truth be known the guy quit probably almost two months ago and there has been a new player on the account. Goth contacted the original player on facebook asking for help, all of course in an attempt to get an account it trouble to aid EVO. Guess what, it worked!!! Except the only problem being that Richard doesn't even have access to his old account and doesn't even play tribalwars anymore.. . :icon_rolleyes:

As for the rest, well it would be illegal to talk about it directly and my floggings commence at noon. Seriously, you guys are getting more and more like EVO everyday. If we war them long enough you just might become them, it's like a disease or something.. contagious.. :icon_eek:

The hilarious part is EVO was mid Operation on one. Welcome to our pain EVO, you are down an inactive player to noble for awhile, we have a few more though so keep searching them stats... :icon_wink:

Oh and @ Draknyus... I'm your number one fan so I think everything you just posted is cool. You know I have a little thing for you right? Sorry to come out and say it this way. I tried to be more subtle before but I think you should just know how I feel.. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Now FooFoo I LOVE my friends that show me everything :)

RAIN - Annor87 today at 01:16 Quote
On top of witchy's post.

NightWitch1 wrote:
dresar
lord beasley

oldmate

GOTHICAXE

14stevieg

More detailed info;

dresar
Trying to get this one gone as it was not his fault.
lord beasley
Will be back after village losses
oldmate
Will be back after village losses
GOTHICAXE
Most likely Perm
14stevieg
Perm banned.

Were all banned this morning.

I will say this once:, do not claim any villages of theirs, not in the forum or planner.

In short run Goth screwed us over.

Evo will most likely try to trash talk us weather in a mail or on the Pnp forums, I'd just ignore them, or keep a nice calm talk.

I screwed RAIN over well i am happy to see that some people can see that doing everything in power to make sure rain had control of my acct.

Not my fault if rain members can log in and not set a sitter one must think maybe this was a set up to make me lose face in front of the tribe but lets not talk about the things rain may be doing that is against a number of rules ;)

DeletedUser

LOL.. I figured EVO still had a spy, didnt' figure it was a double account of yours. Looks like more bans coming up.. :icon_razz: