kicked

DeletedUser

yup..sad to finish this way way but jesse sealed the deal ..siding w/ furie over a village claimed by berlyn ..furie hasnt respected a single claim of mine why should i respect 1 of theirs?? right am i wrong for feeling the way i do ..no.. if free's relations were that rocky with furie then y were we napped to begin with OR were free scared of furie (being larger prolly the latter of the 2) either way i dont care what i do care is the ppl ive betrayed by siding against them in the free/furie vs bash ..this is the ONLY reason im postin this is for gary ow3 aphro and the rest of bash you were there for me and i turned my back u have more of a backbone then any duke in free ..save your nukes furie someone in furie will wake up 1 morning with a new sit ..i was gonna delete but why make jesse his wish

Justifi3d

OW3 who is that guy? :icon_eek: Nice to see some old faces around still....

DeletedUser

It's about time Free was rid, wether by his 'own' choice or Frees choice.

Waste of space...?

DeletedUser80269

what a bitch thing to say...you just nasty...troll somewhere else hater!

agreed! at least this 'waste of space' actually nobled things and attacked and defended rather then some of your past tribesmates... i maybe wouldnt use the same words as PDP but seriously what was the point of your post?

DeletedUser

In the past when I've dealt with him, it's always ended nasty, and not by my doing.

So like I said, good riddance.

DeletedUser95543

hmm darklord lots people turned there back on us. But u been the only one to admit it :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

In the past when I've dealt with him, it's always ended nasty, and not by my doing.

So like I said, good riddance.

hey there spongebob....u never once attacked me OR even tried ..ur mouth speaks louder then your actons ...another quitter trolling the forums looking for a friend !!!:icon_wink: or a life ..i admit to my actions whether bad or good ..thx P and blaac

DeletedUser

I personally have not had any problems with any of your claims since the NAP launch and i would like to think i have held my my end of the deal properly and will continue to do so for the current situation. I understand your own mindset as to what happened. The situation itself was unfortunate on your behalf as its like being torn between 2 families/friends and being in the middle...watching them both fight each other. You have survived thus far, its a new chapter but im sure you can pull through...the world isnt over yet :)

DeletedUser

I personally have not had any problems with any of your claims since the NAP launch and i would like to think i have held my my end of the deal properly and will continue to do so for the current situation. I understand your own mindset as to what happened. The situation itself was unfortunate on your behalf as its like being torn between 2 families/friends and being in the middle...watching them both fight each other. You have survived thus far, its a new chapter but im sure you can pull through...the world isnt over yet :)

thx metus i enjoyed the war between us in the past ..ur certainly a worthy player

DeletedUser

you guys get your wish again, and so soon hehehehee funny how the gods work