Lack of Witty Title - Noobs Declare on Why??

DeletedUser

Regardless, active or not...they fly our banner and did at the beginning of the war. A cap is a cap. I'd go for inactives if I knew they were inactive, as would anyone else in WHY??.

Why are we stooping to the point of discrediting skill based on the activity of the villages they take?

And yeah, life gets in the way...but it's always conveniently at the outbreak of war it seems. Perhaps thats because it's noticed the most?

Last edited by a moderator:

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To be fair we couldnt have known how fast Llamas would fall appart. If not for that Why's tactic would probably have worked alot better. It may have been critizised by many but the tactic is far from bad.

Epic Pandas

To be fair we couldnt have known how fast Llamas would fall appart. If not for that Why's tactic would probably have worked alot better. It may have been critizised by many but the tactic is far from bad.

Do you not think it's funny that for pretty much since it was founded, Why has been criticized for its leadership and recruitment strategy? You say that "the tactic isnt bad" and yet we have proof here to the contrary. You have mass recruited 2 tribes worth of people by merging in a smaller tribe. You then used those recruits to feed your top accounts and leadership internals so that you could rise to and stay on the top of the rankings, managing to cause internal problems along the way. You come down on those who stand up to your fascist system of leadership and make sure they have no future in your tribe.

The problem with mass recruiting and merges is that you cant assess everyone you recruit to see whether they are any good or whether they will be a good fit for your tribe. So you are taking a massive group of untested new members and thrusting them into a war, when you have no judgement of their capabilities. Ergo, they are conveniently "inactive" when their accounts get hit, because you recruited people who have no place in a top ranked tribe.

So, as I have stated before, the problems that Why are facing can largely be attributed to poor leadership and poor account management. Personally, I don't have much of a problem with the strategy you have followed. Recruiting people as easy food to internal can make sense, if you handle it properly. At the end of the day, new villages are still being brought into the tribe. But it shouldn't be done at the expense of taking out other threats in the area. Why's leadership will have known that at some point, they would be fighting a large scale war and took no action to prepare themselves for that. Instead of starting another war with a lesser tribe to give your members experience of at least coordinating with each other, you sat there are tried to internal your way to the top. Which, granted, you managed to do. But, what goes up must come down and inevitably, you are starting to lose ranks, with Tyrant overtaking you today. The sad thing is that you haven't even learned from your mistakes and are even now, still trying to recruit a whole bunch of people to replace the lost internals, now that Why!! is almost empty.

Now, feel free to pull to shreds what I have said, as I am sure its coming.

DeletedUser

Do you not think it's funny that for pretty much since it was founded, Why has been criticized for its leadership and recruitment strategy? You say that "the tactic isnt bad" and yet we have proof here to the contrary. You have mass recruited 2 tribes worth of people by merging in a smaller tribe. You then used those recruits to feed your top accounts and leadership internals so that you could rise to and stay on the top of the rankings, managing to cause internal problems along the way. You come down on those who stand up to your fascist system of leadership and make sure they have no future in your tribe.

The problem with mass recruiting and merges is that you cant assess everyone you recruit to see whether they are any good or whether they will be a good fit for your tribe. So you are taking a massive group of untested new members and thrusting them into a war, when you have no judgement of their capabilities. Ergo, they are conveniently "inactive" when their accounts get hit, because you recruited people who have no place in a top ranked tribe.

So, as I have stated before, the problems that Why are facing can largely be attributed to poor leadership and poor account management. Personally, I don't have much of a problem with the strategy you have followed. Recruiting people as easy food to internal can make sense, if you handle it properly. At the end of the day, new villages are still being brought into the tribe. But it shouldn't be done at the expense of taking out other threats in the area. Why's leadership will have known that at some point, they would be fighting a large scale war and took no action to prepare themselves for that. Instead of starting another war with a lesser tribe to give your members experience of at least coordinating with each other, you sat there are tried to internal your way to the top. Which, granted, you managed to do. But, what goes up must come down and inevitably, you are starting to lose ranks, with Tyrant overtaking you today. The sad thing is that you haven't even learned from your mistakes and are even now, still trying to recruit a whole bunch of people to replace the lost internals, now that Why!! is almost empty.

Now, feel free to pull to shreds what I have said, as I am sure its coming.

To be completely honest, both sides will probably have some sort of inactive issue in this war before it's over. It should last some time.

Hopefully WHY?? is facing the brunt of that now, rather than later.

Not responding to the rest simply because i have nothing to add, or it's above my "pay grade" :lol:
EDIT: added content to reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Was a good week of warring.

Side 1:
Tribes: Noobs
Side 2:
Tribes: Why!!, Why??

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 59
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 586,581
Side 2: 479,181
Difference: 107,400

chart

DeletedUser97878

Was a strong op from why, doubled the ODD and ODA of any other day. Ladies 1st did an excellent job defending which im sure even Why?? Can appreciate

iownedu1

Was a strong op from why, doubled the ODD and ODA of any other day. Ladies 1st did an excellent job defending which im sure even Why?? Can appreciate

Yea, Otto is a beast when he is on his A-game..

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It was outstanding def by otto, that´s for sure. Can´t say the same about some others. But a fun fight in the second wave, and more impressive shit from Otto(and the rest), that´s why they are such a fun target, i think we will focus all our ops that way from now on, it keeps us motivated! Less caps but more fun, that is what we are all here for right? Even the cool guys on forums that have no skillz.

Michael Corleone.

It was outstanding def by otto, that´s for sure. Can´t say the same about some others. But a fun fight in the second wave, and more impressive shit from Otto(and the rest), that´s why they are such a fun target, i think we will focus all our ops that way from now on, it keeps us motivated! Less caps but more fun, that is what we are all here for right? Even the cool guys on forums that have no skillz.

Warning: Video has "foul" language

[video=youtube;uyQWwJfeRGM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyQWwJfeRGM[/video]

Epic Pandas

Alex, you really need to stop quoting The Wire, it's really not very good.

DeletedUser106815

Alex, you really need to stop quoting The Wire, it's really not very good.

You know, just when things were starting to get friendly, you go and say a thing like that. The criticism of Why?? I could handle, but The Wire? You've crossed a line here, sir, I demand satisfaction.

DeletedUser

I've never seen it but... Agreed.

I guess we can't all get along after all :(

Let's keep up the fun fighting!