Looking for a tribe

DeletedUser

I was wondering if any tribes would like to recruit me im a good player im known as jordanwatson3000 my main account is on world11 and i have over 1 million points im a pretty cool guy once you get to know me

I would like to join a tribe which has been good in the past on diffrent worlds and stuff like that i was known as King Miraz, on world31 and got to rank1 for sometime but had to quit due to a huge war that broke out on world11 but now all that has been dealt with so now im looking for a good tribe to join

If you want me to join your tribe then please tell me your tribes past expirience and i might consider joining i would also like to be appointed baron of the tribe if i join i know that may sound demanding but to have me in your tribe its gonna be worth it.

DeletedUser

I was wondering if any tribes would like to recruit me im a good player im known as jordanwatson3000 my main account is on world11 and i have over 1 million points im a pretty cool guy once you get to know me

I would like to join a tribe which has been good in the past on diffrent worlds and stuff like that i was known as King Miraz, on world31 and got to rank1 for sometime but had to quit due to a huge war that broke out on world11 but now all that has been dealt with so now im looking for a good tribe to join

If you want me to join your tribe then please tell me your tribes past expirience and i might consider joining i would also like to be appointed baron of the tribe if i join i know that may sound demanding but to have me in your tribe its gonna be worth it.

why do alot of people judge themselfs ? thats what where here for and whenever extra gets on its his sole perpose :)

statsmaster

I'd edit that post p0mmy... one word and a bad word to choose at that.

Nauzhror

but to have me in your tribe its gonna be worth it.

Just no, I dismissed you in a previous tribe because you mailed me 4 times a day begging for privileges. You're just as whiny now. You also aren't even good enough for me to rate you.

DeletedUser

Hey, join NW and you may end up in my tribe, who knows, don't apply for premades, bad idea, and you get a bad name for yourself when you do. But hey, I would happy to have you onboard as long as you are in my continent.

brdaerz109

p0mmy shouldn't get banned for telling the truth :icon_rolleyes: