Looking for another Co-Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As the title says there are currently 2 of us Co-Playing my account: Enovential1, Not a huge account but has almost 700,000 points And i'm looking for a 3rd co-player to ensure were always online :icon_razz: But we will have to deal without premium for a little while because i dont have money at the moment :icon_sad: The times i'd be looking for are from around: 6-13 Server. If anyone is interested Reply here or send me a personal message on the forum or ingame.

You must have:

:: Experience
:: Tag incomings
:: Send noble trains within a second
:: Can snipe

If you're interested then just say :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Why on earth would a 700k acc need to be online constantly..?

DeletedUser

I'd say im in a pretty dangerous area, and i'd rather have an account constantly online so we can deal with stuff like that. All there needs to be is a few hours offline for a player and hen they can tag accurately...

DeletedUser

I can tag accurately without having to be online 24/7, but whatever floats your boat.

DeletedUser

We all have our own preferences. I'd rather have an account which is always online :)

DeletedUser

Might as well not play at all, in my opinion. Like playing a football match, but switching out with two other players for 2/3rds of the match.

DeletedUser

Let's just let the recruitment of a new coplayer happen, please :).

DeletedUser

I'd say im in a pretty dangerous area, and i'd rather have an account constantly online so we can deal with stuff like that. All there needs to be is a few hours offline for a player and hen they can tag accurately...

bro if tagging is ur problem , then just use the opera links panel to backtag the incomings...its quiet easy and fairly accurate

DeletedUser

i'l try to get u the guide mate, its still in my previous tribes forums... let me see if i can get hold of it

DeletedUser

you can use any standard tagger...
just have : - id sorter
- tagger
- and ofcourse opera ;)

I'm pretty sure he knows that you can use a standard tagger.

I also wouldn't mind knowing what tagger he is using. :)

DeletedUser102104

We are now 780K growing. We will gain 100K+ in the next week or so.
-
Eno W56
MaM W59

DeletedUser

Yes i do, 'The times i'd be looking for are from around: 6-13 Server'

Status
Not open for further replies.