[LucidFeature] - A Fan Favorite

LucidDreaming.

Reaction score
Dasake, to troll or to tilt, a daily dilemma.

The form results were shocking to me, two dozen replies and only one form which didn't mention Dasake in their top 3.
More than half of the replies had Dasake listed as their top pick, I began to wonder, who is this Tribalwars cult hero?

As I started my research, I realized I had entirely misinterpreted the results.
This man is no cult hero, he more resembles a Tribalwars antagonist with a personality built out of tilt and trolling.

What I assumed would be a simple article turned into a rabbit hole that took me 4 days to get out of.
Today I will be sharing these stories with you that I uncovered.

World 123

The first appearance of the Dasake account brings us back world 123 where he managed to get into the rank 1 tribe by helping Buff noble out his old tribe, take the sits of his old friends, and clear their villages for his new tribemates.
Free villages often cause issues amongst selfish players and Dasake and his Buff tribemates certainly are no exception to the rule. After the short honeymoon phase, internal relations to Buff leadership quickly broke down to the point where the leadership of the allied tribe (NoSpec) had to intervene to prevent a total collapse.
I would love to quote Dasake's words but my post would be taken down by Jirki for breaking Inno's inclusivity guidelines.

Buff and NoSpec were allied with an endgame so this is where Dasake attempted to seek asylum.

9b3a7757c46a5a827566f533635af508.png

Let us take a trip with Dasake through world 123.

1. The original cluster Dasake started with.
2. The cluster on/near the frontline Dasake established by gifts from his old rim tribe, shortly after this is when the relations with Buff leadership broke down.
3. An attempt to flee away from the daily drama he was having with Buff into NoSpec territory, however originally, they didn't want him either so he got stuck nobling some really terrible villages just to get away from Buff.
3cb9ff29696476bb44a050071ac4d542.png
4. After stalking NoSpec leadership consistently, he managed to convince them to help him get on their frontline. I haven't quite figured out if they believed in his capabilities or were just tired of his nonsense and gave in.

After this journey from one side to the literal other side of the world, the world ended after a recruitment from the enemy tribe.
Months of effort and Dasake didn't even get to enjoy it.

I've been told by some salty Buff members that Dasake was on the verge of being internalled many times.
They were convinced he would not get the win, but according to them, he had two guardian angels in NoSpec who gifted him the badge.

World 127

Our next stop is world 127, his two guardian angels started a premade while 123 was still going on and he managed to get in.
This is where we start to see a pattern develop, as Rob and Mitchell were busy with world 123 Babin was running day to day stuff in this premade and it didn't take long for Babin to develop a strong dislike for Dasake.
Just like on 123, Dasake was involved in a significant amount of internal drama with a number of different people. To this day you'll see Stefos and Dasake flame each other from time to time in the Tribalwars discord about random issues stemming from this world.

One day, Dasake was unable to deal with his tilt and decided to leave the tribe.
In his head, this was a power move, forcing leadership to sort out the problems he was having with Stefos, he hoped to have Stefos internalled.
Sadly, no one seemed to care and in an attempt to save the investments he made into this world, he made another 200 field trip across the world to noble a bunch of barbs.

1277f5a9da5069e108479997910fc6e0.png

World 126

Luckily, his co-player Xfire (they only coplayed for a short duration on w127) offered to boost Dasake up on the rim of 126 as Xfire was in leadership of the rank 1 tribe at the time.
This is where Dasake committed his second heist in his Tribalwars career. He managed to get a second undeserved badge based upon someone vouching for him in leadership besides the dislike of others.
To be clear, Dasake was useful on world 123, on world 126 however he had absolutely zero impact on the world.

World 129

World 129 is still going on, so people tend to be a bit less open to share information with outsiders like me so we will keep it short.

Due to the settings of world 129, a group of the best players in Tribalwars spawned around the world with the plans to join together late game, sadly for Dasake, he was not invited to this. I've heard some rumors of internal drama but sadly I got no one willing to share the details with me. Other than that, Dasake seems to have very little to make a significant impact on the world, again.

Closing Thoughts

This brings us to the current world, where he seems to have finally achieved his goal of getting enough good co-players on his account to carry his mediocre ass.
He's even got them to buy the premium points for his account!

I have heard reports that certain players in Flow are already questioning Dasake's loyalty to Flow.
The man who saved him on world 123 and got him into the world 127 premade is duking Stick, I can see it.

Overall impression gathered: more hated than Bestla, a bigger troll than Mesut, and less reliable than a Mcdonalds' ice cream machine.