Map of W6

DeletedUser

B.A. it's not mentioned here. We may be no. 11 at the moment, but we have all the villages in this area.

DeletedUser

Why is KoD2 never on these maps :(

and what color is teal again? :/

Deleted User - 3135

Just to clear that up, CHE!!! was 6th on that continent with around 190k points, now ~150k of them belong to PerQ who just recently joined back with them after a stint in RIM, so don't let him give you that rolly eye crap :icon_rolleyes:

PerQ came back to us as he was an ex-CHE!!! just like Anubis was, i think im entitled to ;)

DeletedUser8322

PerQ came back to us as he was an ex-CHE!!! just like Anubis was, i think im entitled to ;)

Yes but my point was you made a comment about being 6th in that continent, when in reality, when RIM was full you had 2-3 villages on it, PerQ made you 6th single handedly

DeletedUser

Looks like you guys are trying to form a circle around RFG hehe

did I just blow your big plan? :icon_twisted:

Lol...funny thing is that they're mostly all new recruits. Somehow I feel there is a little dissension in MCD probably about what they are going to do now.

And we noticed their circle...too bad some of those guys won't attack RFG ;-)

DeletedUser

Oh we have eyes on you. Lots of them. :lol:

I think every tribe from top 10 have at least 2 eyes on them, if you know what i mean :icon_rolleyes: . So they plan things only on mails (this is a good thing, but it must be a little frustrating though and i'm wonder if mails don't have eyes too :lol:).

I kind of dislike this world, too quick and too many spies :lol:.

Anyway, in my opinion they expand quick but unwise, half of their players are recruited recently, from a hole bunch of tribes (including mine :icon_rolleyes: ). So two things can happen.

1. They are much smarter then we think and in this case they will expand as hell.
2. Soon they will be overcomed by wars and they will stagnate/decline.

I'm thinking that the second one it's more probable :).

P.S. Nice map.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, I don't understand the map, in the Help section says that there are 10x10 continents (100), with 20x20 (400) regions with 5x5 squares (25), then 10x10x20x20x5x5 squares is 1000000 squares, with a medium density of 9 cities (including abandoned), that 3 of them survive, plus the ring distribution (le'ts say that 1/3 is total emptiness) of the cities made :

(10x10x20x20)x3/3 = 10x10x20x20 = 40000 active cities.

In my best wild dreams probably I could manage, let's say, 40? without losing them to some kind of kill-that-guy stuff alliance.

Then, in my best will be a 0,01% of the world. :icon_rolleyes:

So, (returning to the topic :icon_biggrin:), what I've to do to see me in this map? I'm in K62 in W6, but this is a 4x4 map of 16 continents I think, wich one is the top-left corner? Probably you cut the nearly-empty continents that are 00->29/80->99 rows and 00->91/08->99 columns. I expect that you didn't cut the third interior ring of continents (it's pretty full actually).

Well, BRIEFLY, wich continent is the TOP-LEFT corner? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Sorry, I don't understand the map, in the Help section says that there are 10x10 continents (100), with 20x20 (400) regions with 5x5 squares (25), then 10x10x20x20x5x5 squares is 1000000 squares, with a medium density of 9 cities (including abandoned), that 3 of them survive, plus the ring distribution (le'ts say that 1/3 is total emptiness) of the cities made :

(10x10x20x20)x3/3 = 10x10x20x20 = 40000 active cities.

In my best wild dreams probably I could manage, let's say, 40? without losing them to some kind of kill-that-guy stuff alliance.

Then, in my best will be a 0,01% of the world. :icon_rolleyes:

So, (returning to the topic :icon_biggrin:), what I've to do to see me in this map? I'm in K62 in W6, but this is a 4x4 map of 16 continents I think, wich one is the top-left corner? Probably you cut the nearly-empty continents that are 00->29/80->99 rows and 00->91/08->99 columns. I expect that you didn't cut the third interior ring of continents (it's pretty full actually).

Well, BRIEFLY, wich continent is the TOP-LEFT corner? :icon_confused:

Well the four center continents, that are occupied mostly by CHE!!!, B45, GU and MCD, are K44, K45, K54 and K55. In that order. So the square where it's mostly CHE!!! is all of one continent. Just as an exmaple to your question. Also, this is a map of the top 10 tribes, not the top 20. :D

DeletedUser

Well the four center continents, that are occupied mostly by CHE!!!, B45, GU and MCD, are K44, K45, K54 and K55. In that order. So the square where it's mostly CHE!!! is all of one continent. Just as an exmaple to your question. Also, this is a map of the top 10 tribes, not the top 20. :D

So, I'm in the 3rd ring and this shows the 4th and 5th (core) rings... Great! I'M OUT! :lol:

DeletedUser3141

Don't forget, I'm in there as well 8)
Which means;
Well the four center continents, that are occupied mostly by CHE!!!, B45, GU, MCD and Hokkou, are K44, K45, K54 and K55.

DeletedUser

Nice map!
It would be awesome if you could make a new one every week or two, and then animate it...So it'd be kind of like one of those weather maps...We'd be able to see how each tribe is expanding/shrinking...

And I've noticed that the three main clusters of RFG form a triangle...Kind of like the Bermuda triangle...Perhaps RFG should rename themselves Bermuda...:icon_biggrin:
And I can nearly see my villages...:)

This map clearly shows that continent-based tribes are the best.

DeletedUser

And I've noticed that the three main clusters of RFG form a triangle...Kind of like the Bermuda triangle...Perhaps RFG should rename themselves Bermuda...:icon_biggrin:

Yeah, we wanted to surround them all :lol:. So now nobody can escape :lol:

rattlesnake

yeah this map clearly shows continet elite tribes will rule the worlds, and those tribes who think of themselves most elite and if they are not strong in any continent they will ultimately get their %%%% whooped.

DeletedUser

i dont know if this will work. im still figuring it out. you get what you pay for too. that applies to the map quality as well.

derededw6map06-14.jpg

DeletedUser

man my key is illegible :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

yeah the Jpg conversion blurred the key so you cant tell. its rather upsetting. but like i said: you get what you pay for.