MTW declares war against -WIG-

MR.MR

Reaction score
How come that you suddenly changed the subject?

As Timbak earlier pointed out most of you guys do not even participate, is that because the lack of good leadership?

We know All of our tribe mates participate as we can see all attacks just like another tribe leadership in TW, so to say that is a far cry from the truth!
Simple fact is we are at war due to you guys taking in rejects from IM (the players who like to jump from tribe to tribe to protect them selves! they have done this with Friends and IM tribes) and now you guys!

The simple fact is that you guys are losing this war by poor leadership and I truly feel sorry for the tribe mates been dragged into a war of which they dont need to be in!

Statistics

But good luck again!

MR.MR

Reaction score
TF are you talking about? it was you who wanted this war. We had Nap with u. And you started nobling us under a night... And now you want peace? Patetic

For the record again we did not start this war ... you guys did when you took in Maddrick and co (I really hope this is the last time I have to repeat this).

MR.MR

Reaction score
We saved your little asses from I.M. If it was not for us. you should not even be alive at this point cutie

TBF it was Purge who done that from within.
The stats show you guys done no better than us and we had fewer players and we got hit hard by IM!

So you claim is untrue I'm afraid.

Statistics
RankNameConquered villagesLost villagesDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
1Immortal Mercenaries (disbanded)1616806.617514.041
2The Wiggles1419393.5641.280.080
3Maybe this world110396.75657.298
4Stoners Tribe6043.95310.379
5Big Brain Boys3016.915395
6Immortal Mercenaries 2 (disbanded)2550.086110.731
7The Watching20192.22078.815
8Immortal Mercenaries. (disbanded)11031.361338.902
9Immortal Mercenaries 3 (disbanded)0577.811224.769
10Stoners Too000133

Wildfire.

Reaction score
Hahaha, you MTW lot really are reaching - Every point you make we provide the stats to prove you wrong. Keep trying and making yourselves look silly - it only benefits us. Maddrick, Bestla and whichever 7 accounts Ragnar is playing from have leeched themselves onto three tribes so far after disbanding their initial tribe.

1. Friend (disbanded)
2. IM 1,2,3,4,5,6? (disbanded)
3. MTW (close to disbanding)

We warned you multiple times before you took those players in. They destroy tribes.

- TheBlackKnight left his tribe after they took over friend,
- Nemesis admitted we were right about those players after they joined IM and took over his tribe - they then left them for food when the going got tough
- Now you have taken them in - even though it was agreed they would be rimmed after the IM war was finished. These guys RUN from tribes, and you are just the latest body count to add to their 'village bicycle' behaviour

I hate to brag but we're 3-0 in wars this world and have been in wars constantly since BP. You guys are about to make it 4. You should of listened to us when we told you, just like Nemesis should of. You've taken onboard some of the dirtiest players in the game, and you will lose because of it. Difference is, nemesis admitted he was wrong during the aftermath - Will Timbak?

MTW - Your duke is leading you down a path of destruction. We tried to be friendly, we tried to be nice, we tried to warn him - he dismissed it, he called us a 'baby tribe' and took them in anyway.

Let us see who is the baby tribe once this war is finished. - MTW members - I would find a more stable duke to lead you through 118 if I were you.

SeanBlackman

Reaction score
Once again -WIG- have proven to not manage a war on their own. You guys need to bring in both the OTA tribes when you are having a hard time. Man up and do something yourself for once. You are such poor players with no game sense at all...

SeanBlackman

Reaction score
All good things must come to an end. So does our journey on this world. It has been a a rocky one.

When our longtime ally OTA has decided that taking the wrong barb will lead to a misjoined alliance, then you know. It's time to go.

The experience on this world has been crazy, having fought a lot of good battles, the last one vs The Wiggles was all good fun. Shoutout to King Rollo, the biggest whiner the Tribalwars-community has ever seen. But a crazy guy, just looks at his OD, he loves to throw his offence in to walls.

Contacts where made with our norweigan brothers day 3 of this world, day 7 we made it in to a NAP, day 19 was when a great alliance was made. But now that the Baggies have realised that backstabbing is the way to go on this server and has set out a goal to be “just like everyone else”. We can not du much else than give in on this world. We honostly thought that The Wiggles would give us a fair fight but as soon as they was given a hard time they had to bring in other big tribes. We feel that this betrayal of OTA is an act of cowardness because they do not dare to go on tribes their own size. But as earlier said all good things must come to an end and for us it is near. Our last wish will be that The Wiggles will get what they actually deserve, you guys can not live on help from other tribes the whole world. Sooner or later you will get what you deserve.

Big shoutout to GameFowl that have been extra friendly and helpful throughout this world

1614708061910.png

1614708079175.png

King Rollo

Reaction score
OTA did not join this war until an hour ago..

We was winning this war as stats show?

We have winged to anyone lol,

You took in two poisonous players maddrick and bestla! ( Ragnar was playing on both accounts) Which we as two tribes agreed we wouldn't recruit ,You went behind our backs,

You also state we was hitting brick walls, My reports prove different. All you have done is come to the forums saying this and that, we actually have evidence and proof to claim your statements are trash,

But hey!

Instead of crying on the forums maybe try playing the game

See you soon princess

SeanBlackman

Reaction score
That guy Ragnar is living rent free in you head Rollo.. I bet you got nightmares about him

Lol GG good luck

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"war" :D
Walled once - - > hit delete
Next levél tactic!
This war was the biggest blöff in this game íve ever seen. :D:D