My Thread

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Shahyd is not ban. Everyone can try it. What he should ask is a mass-donation of support troops from the entire globe to his orphanage here in Tribal Wars. He said it himself, he already earned enormous amount of respect from the players here in this world. I pledge one spear, one sword, one Heavy Cavalry and one Catapult to Shahyd's main. Wait Which one is your main village, mate? Let's see if you really earned a lot of respect here.

monstaz2

[video=youtube_share;mjEcj8KpuJw]http://youtu.be/mjEcj8KpuJw?t=4m10s[/video]

Skip to 4 minutes 10 and you have Shahyd

DeletedUser103537

Meh shahyd a lier and a hyprocrite treated me like I was the spawn of satan on 64. I nightly hated myself cause I had to deal with him. I am a friendly person and never go at anyone but when you get called names all the time and get called traitor (though sitting most of tribe duking) which was cause I didn't want to change tribe name as we were inactive and I had more important things to do.

DeletedUser65288

n65160.jpg

And that's the bottom line...

Googly is a buff black guy? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser107718

i believe your attempt was to actually back me up, not stab me in the back publicly, but if that is your defense of me, i do not need your help, thank you
That was my opinion about you in character. You say things that are hard to believe. I also find it hard to believe that you have known muldeh for years, yet you never told me that he has a history of backstabbing his mates? I have already seen several posts implying that this is what he does on every world, and THAT is what I wonder how you didn't know, because had I been informed of this, I would've been smarter about this from the very beginning.

DeletedUser13939

Where are the infractions? Where is the justice in this forum?

Who I infract and such is between the person receiving the punishment and myself. Such things are not up for public discussions.

That brings me to my next point. It seems we have all forgotten about the lovely rule of, "no discussing bans". Thus, I will remind everyone once more that discussing bans for ANY reason in public is against the rules. Anyone else caught doing so, even if it's your first time, will be infracted. There will be no more warnings on this matter.

Have a good day.

DeletedUser107718

• Mattcurr accepted.
  • If you say this is a cold fact and that anybody saying otherwise is delusional, then I'm afraid you're a hypocrite. I sat in the chats where Matt and Shahyd chatted, and I seem to recall Matt claiming surely over 10 times that he in fact was NOT starting on the world, due to what, a business trip, or what was it Matt? So please Googly, do go ahead and tell me in what way this means accepting the challenge? That is not accepting a challenge, or rather you may think so, but then again, as the people on these forums likes to put it, anyone with "common sense" will know that you're wrong in that assumption.

PS. It has lately become a well known fact for me that whoever replies to these threads are either friends of Matt or Shahyd, and that Shahyd is greatly outnumbered. I feel sorry for you mate, but there's a saying that goes something like, If everybody claims falsehood, it is still false, and if only one claims to be true, he is still true. Right with you there.

Edit: I should add that it is TO MY KNOWLEDGE, that Matt never accepted the challenge vs. Shahyd. I have missed a lot of writing on Skype as I don't read everything, just whenever I catch it and feel like it, so there might still be a possibility that Matt accepted the challenge, but I can be damn sure he didn't do it at first.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111495

That was my opinion about you in character. You say things that are hard to believe. I also find it hard to believe that you have known muldeh for years, yet you never told me that he has a history of backstabbing his mates? I have already seen several posts implying that this is what he does on every world, and THAT is what I wonder how you didn't know, because had I been informed of this, I would've been smarter about this from the very beginning.

Should of asked me, I am actually good when it comes to these sort of things, I know all the gossip about most people...

And Matt did say he was not joining the world due to buisness but I knew he was lying, Everyone was so concerned about Shahyd not sticking to the rules and yet it was Mattcurr who out of the Two probably broke them... did he beat Shahyd? Yes! Did he stick to the terms? Debatable! Does it really matter? Not really!

Whats done is done, Glad It was not me on the recieving end for once.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not everything is what it seems, Mystogan. The closer you look, the less you see. If you just stop sitting chats of Shahyd and Matt and actually build D troops before, you might still have the village you work so hard in the first place. Now you did nothing all day but complain on how you got rimmed. Move on. You seems like a clueless guy who got lose in the city. Try to understand mind games. It will help.

twenty-five

Should of asked me, I am actually good when it comes to these sort of things, I know all the gossip about most people...

And Matt did say he was not joining the world due to buisness but I knew he was lying, Everyone was so concerned about Shahyd not sticking to the rules and yet it was Mattcurr who broke them... did he beat Shahyd? Yes! Did he stick to the terms? Nope.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...e-Determined&p=6933056&viewfull=1#post6933056
These are the only terms I remember?

None broken :/

DeletedUser107718

And Matt did say he was not joining the world due to buisness but I knew he was lying, Everyone was so concerned about Shahyd not sticking to the rules and yet it was Mattcurr who out of the Two probably broke them... did he beat Shahyd? Yes! Did he stick to the terms? Debatable! Does it really matter? Not really!

Whats done is done, Glad It was not me on the recieving end for once.
Reading what's in bold, I can assume you would've told me? I somehow doubt it as you never seemed very interested in talking with me at all.

Not everything is what it seems, Mystogan. The closer you look, the less you see. If you just stop sitting chats of Shahyd and Matt and actually build D troops before, you might still have the village you work so hard in the first place. Now you did nothing all day but complain on how you got rimmed. Move on. You seems like a clueless guy who got lose in the city. Try to understand mind games. It will help.
Build D troops? Are you saying I would've survived Muldeh if I built D troops? I think you need to do some reading up on the game, it would not have stopped him. What might've stopped him is me catching him offguard just like he did to me. I never would've expected myself to outgrow him in any way though, he is an excellent starter, although that is, as far as I know, everything he does know how to do. Also yes, I am a bit butthurt, as it has been years since I was fooled like this.

DeletedUser111495

I edited my Post Just before you replied, I changed it to debatable as i was not 100% of the rules you posted (which were the ones i saw aswell) well the actual rules they agreed on mainly cause shayd disagreed with them initially plus i was not sure if there had been conversations between the two before hand about certain rules etc...

Although techniqully TWO is still standing atm although not for long so does that mean neither side has won till one disbands officially?

Also an interesting qoute from Googly which sums up Matts Act:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?274069-Shahyd-Vs-Mattcurr-The-Showdown/page4

Reading what's in bold, I can assume you would've told me? I somehow doubt it as you never seemed very interested in talking with me at all.

If you asked me abouts muldies history I would of told you yes..., afterall i was aware of the situation, I knew where Devil was as i was speaking to him right from the start, I said it would be funny when he leaves Shahyd due to his account name...

I also did not speak to alot of people in the tribe chat, but that does not mean I do nothing...

Also im not sure if i asked this in the chat or to him personally but i did say to muldie 'are you not joining mattcurr?'

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So, Matt didn't tell him who he was, then bested him anyway. Sure, Matt had the advantage of knowing who Shahyd was, but if Shahyd was that brilliant, wouldn't he beat any random challenger?

DeletedUser111495

So, Matt didn't tell him who he was, then bested him anyway. Sure, Matt had the advantage of knowing who Shahyd was, but if Shahyd was that brilliant, wouldn't he beat any random challenger?

Good point but if Mattcurr was so good why did he need to take down the tribe the way he did? Dont get me wrong im not disputing that he didnt win just saying if he had said what account he was on from the start and actually stayed in Rank 1 and beat shahyd without the need to destroy the tribe from within then there would be no debating that mattcurr was better than shahyd...

Im sure he had his reasons, whether he was afraid of being spiked early on etc... im not sure but it works both ways...

Muldie325

Good point but if Mattcurr was so good why did he need to take down the tribe the way he did?

Because beating Shahyd is not our only goal this world, and as such it makes sense to not just beat him, but to do it in the most efficient way that we can.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
  • If you say this is a cold fact and that anybody saying otherwise is delusional, then I'm afraid you're a hypocrite. I sat in the chats where Matt and Shahyd chatted, and I seem to recall Matt claiming surely over 10 times that he in fact was NOT starting on the world, due to what, a business trip, or what was it Matt? So please Googly, do go ahead and tell me in what way this means accepting the challenge? That is not accepting a challenge, or rather you may think so, but then again, as the people on these forums likes to put it, anyone with "common sense" will know that you're wrong in that assumption.

You are taking gossip into account. I deliberately ignored it.

Mattcurr joined this world. That was evident even as he said he wasn't going to join. Everybody with a reasonable amount of common sense could see that he was joining the world. Nothing was in the challenge rules about deception.

So yes, what I said was fully accurate. It was a cold, hard fact. Mattcurr publicly accepted the challenge, and carried it out.

Your post is therefore both meaningless and irrelevant. And completely illogical.

Ciao.

DeletedUser107718

Mattcurr did not publicly accept the challenge, lol.