N, E, S, W & Core analysis

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey y'all its your favorite Gamer Girl Bathwater Distribution co ™ and today, out of sheer boredom from building barbs, I have decided to do a "deep dive" into the various "hot spots" of the world the tribes that inhabit those areas, my thoughts on them and how I think they'll play into the worlds future!

North

First up we'll start in the North. From the onset we can see that Deep / WiN family have won the mega cluster that they were largely responsible for creating in the first place (its not pushing though! they just have a lot of friends that work closely together!). After seeing the brunt of their "ops" on two separate occasions I can say they are a mediocre-good tribe at best. I don't think they have any realistic chance of winning the world if only because they have Hoodie to the east and clowns to the west. Which brings up the next part with Hoodie to the east and clowns to the west, I do believe that Deep will play a pivotal role in deciding who will win and lose between Clowns and Hoodie.

If you look at WiN family's noblings, you can see them eating every barb they can get their hands on and meanwhile Deep family is nobling nothing but player villages and 4k+ ones at that. With the merge rule ending in but a week's time I think its easy to see how this will go. What I'm interested in is who Deep will end up siding with, I know they have diplomacy with Hoodie that at the very least is a nobling agreement, but if you take a gander at the map you can see that there is a clear line that clown and Deep seem to be respecting as well!

Oh the possibilities! We know that Deep will use any diplomacy to gain an edge over their opponent, even against casual/noob tribes. If Deep has diplomacy with both clowns and Hoodie it will be interesting to see who they backstab! Or will clowns and Hoodie, recognizing the pivotal role that Deep can play in their upcoming conflict decide to work together for the mutual benefit of eachother?! Who knows! Keep an eye on this area folks its a literal powder keg waiting to explode and Deep has a lot of nukes that will be ready in the coming week or two!

East

~TB~, Con and TM all seem to be converging on a single spot. Whether this means they are all a loosely affiliated alliance working together or for another, is anyone's guess that isn't apart of their leadership! But what we can say is that these three tribes will either be very entertaining to watch as they duke it out for local supremacy or very boring!

To the south east we have XL, IDC and Family all fighting. Being apart of the Family its safe to assume I'm biased as fuck because Family always backs Family up! Its the only way to live yo! That being said, compared to Hoodie and Clowns XL is growing the slowest amongst the three and even if they do win the SE (unlikely because Family is superior) they'll be significantly behind Hoodie and Clown. At the end of the day, my experience w/ german players from way back in the day, is they'll get bored and move onto the next world. They really only like to flex their prowess in the early game, once it moves into the mid game it becomes much more whats the word... mundane? almost. Idk prove me wrong XL by all means but I'm willing to bet you guys don't wanna stay for the long haul. :p

South

In the south we have BUSCH and SMAK both of these tribes have very tight cores for the most part and whether they have diplomacy will determine how the the rest of the South will play out. There really isn't a whole lot to talk about down here though, both BUSCH and SMAK seem to not participate in the forums and their diplomacy at least for me, is unknown while most of the tribes in their area are inconsequential to the world.

*coughs* West

In the west we have tribes like NAM and ... *checks notes* Icarus and... *struggles to make out the different colors on the top 20 map* uhm some other tribes! They do seem to be horribly clustered together, lets hope that they put the wars in tribalwars and not hugs in tribalhugs!

Core

Really this just a shout out to VVV, they've got some big names in their tribe and seem to be flying under the radar. If I had to bet on an upset/dark horse of w125, it would be these guys.

Welp thats it, thanks for coming to my ted talk!

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11105474

Lacks map pics marked top tribes with different colors. Maybe different maps for East, West, South, North. Keep the info updated as well.

JHarp32

Reaction score
I appreciate the effort that goes into these reviews/analyses, nice work. Will be interesting to see how this word unfolds in the coming weeks.
Weird it literally takes 0 effort to be a decent human.. Ill second this statement!! weather its right or not.. its a forum, meant for discussion.. not for bashing.. Nice post!

Nixcroft

Reaction score
*coughs* West

In the west we have tribes like NAM and ... *checks notes* Icarus and... *struggles to make out the different colors on the top 20 map* uhm some other tribes! They do seem to be horribly clustered together, lets hope that they put the wars in tribalwars and not hugs in tribalhugs!

Nice post, appreciate the effort! But the west remain under appreciated in the forums :( rank 2 and 3 OD tribes out there, clearly a lot been going on

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nice post, appreciate the effort! But the west remain under appreciated in the forums :( rank 2 and 3 OD tribes out there, clearly a lot been going on

You know what thats fair! But the west doesn't talk a whole lot. You guys need to be more vocal! Flame your enemies. Lets see that fire baby!

1647114154174.png

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Woo we got at the very least a fight on our hands boys! It seems there can be no peace between Clowns and Deep!

1647128737507.png

1647128765233.png

1647128834277.png

As you can see the fighting is just getting started, I look forward to seeing the P&P from both sides! We know clowns has some personality while Deep likes to be "mysterious" and "deep".

1647128892667.png