NAM declares war on INT

• Thread starter TheRealToxicity
  • Start date

DeletedUser114961

Ara>Roman (Just becouse she is more sexy, and better player, and won plenty of worlds apart of Roman :x)

arabela

Incorrect, I do not take credit for any work other than my own. Bravo on the arrogant opinion reinforcing negative impressions, a gold star ought to be awarded to the W83 community for contributing to the hate campaign.

I was far from being arrogant with that comment. It was meant for fun purposes, but, ofc, being a joke regarding your persona, u cant handle it well ;)

DeletedUser42044

Roman really were do you see any hate here beside a bit trolling?

If you are really so sensitive to get buthurt by people making fun of your comments then consider to stay away from forums at first place. I doubt anyone would mention you if you not started bragging about your defense result wile you had 2 villages + 40% morale on your side and bonfires in both :p

roman01

Roman really were do you see any hate here beside a bit trolling?

If you are really so sensitive to get buthurt by people making fun of your comments then consider to stay away from forums at first place. I doubt anyone would mention you if you not started bragging about your defense result wile you had 2 villages + 40% morale on your side and bonfires in both :p

lol, you can't even get the details right. It waz 1 bonfire, wai u lie. Besides you were the one mentioning on here ANY 2-0 Roman so obvs you were the one wanting to talk about it.

It's not a brag, it was fact. Anyway your OP did me favours as it gave me information on over 100 ANY off villages which I have marked, so thank you. :) If anyone wanted co-ords, all they would have to do is ask.

What I have noticed is that strangers here have made the mistake (quite often) of trolling or hating my choice to explain myself, which actually I think is considered sad on their part and honest on mine. Even if it isn't what people want to hear, I'm sorry those concerned use it as an excuse to blast negativity about it to stroke self ego's and preserve external rep.

DeletedUser114961

lol, you can't even get the details right. It waz 1 bonfire, wai u lie. Besides you were the one mentioning on here ANY 2-0 Roman so obvs you were the one wanting to talk about it.

It's not a brag, it was fact. Anyway your OP did me favours as it gave me information on over 100 ANY off villages which I have marked, so thank you. :) If anyone wanted co-ords, all they would have to do is ask.

What I have noticed is that strangers here have made the mistake (quite often) of trolling or hating my choice to explain myself, which actually I think is considered sad on their part and honest on mine. Even if it isn't what people want to hear, I'm sorry those concerned use it as an excuse to blast negativity about it to stroke self ego's and preserve external rep.

You played TW long enough, to know that once villa gets empty you can switch it to D if it was O and otherwise, and maybe some of us did that, becouse nukes were too far from the place, we planed to hit next (which is NAM).

DeletedUser

tumblr_mdkcpcrNCU1r8iw3x.gif

DeletedUser114871

The nubs dumped nukes on you, they want to switch it to backline Def. Good Luck Giving False information :D (cwl)

DeletedUser42044

You played TW long enough, to know that once villa gets empty you can switch it to D if it was O

I am not so sure about. Maybe he wold need few more worlds in case he can survive for more then few weeks before get himself rimmed :p