Name Change Needed For AFK?

Dark Cello

Reaction score
This has been a sad world for posts so I figured why not:

I would like to take a poll of W118, Should Away From Keyboard Be Renamed To Away From Account?
download.png
download (1).png
Untitled.png
Notice my typo autocorrect on Amused, I hate phones)
(Not all the conversation is here but I think this sums it up and I didn't want to post all his cursing when he found out I wasn't going to do this)

I've never claimed to be an amazing player, but I have played for some time. While I have never been
a member of a rank one tribe, I thank I-AM-GROOT for the lesson of how to get around not playing
multiple accounts, how to not use my troops for villages that are too far, and how to attack your enemy
without them knowing your even attacking them, and lastly, I will also use this as a forum to ask HERO
how much of the game does AFK allow you to play to maintain your alliance?

Imagine running kingdoms across the world with your chosen account sitting servant tribes...

I believe my original account would be 12 years old, again I wouldn't say I'm an amazing player
but in my day, or at least the people I played with normally didn't have the audacity to tell another
tribe leader, that they have never had as much as a conversation with to give them access to their
members account after threatening them.

Eventually, I will decide if I'm impressed or so very very disappointed in what top 1 tribes skillset
consists of these days, as i used to be in such awe of these massive players and tribes.

Perhaps I'm out of touch with the game and reality, in which case let me know.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 36
  • download (1).png
    download (1).png
    15.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    34 KB · Views: 37

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was so happy to see some drama finally and pull out my dirty AFK memes but its just an other "I'm a god gamer playing for 15 years but in reality being an actual noob and just wanna cry" type of shit. I'm very dissappointed, but nice to see you back Sempatik!

Dark Cello

Reaction score
I was so happy to see some drama finally and pull out my dirty AFK memes but its just an other "I'm a god gamer playing for 15 years but in reality being an actual noob and just wanna cry" type of shit. I'm very dissappointed, but nice to see you back Sempatik!

Ya, I am a noob.. I thought I was clear on that perhaps not.
I made this post for amusement, but if you want to take it so seriously as the AFK member you are, play your own game and stop your underhanded
tactics, it's one thing to betray an ally, promise to accept members into your tribe so they will spy for you, even farming or spending all kinds of cash
on premium points so you have multiple villages before your out of BP .. But that's the game now, tons of people left and everyone else knows how it is.

But telling noobs to give you access to their account so you can attack your enemies? I'm sure the only reason I wasn't threatened with being rimmed
for not doing it was that it would break in-game rules. it's genius and incredibly pathetic.

You are rank 1 with a half mil gap from rank 2, just play your own darn account so the rest of us can attempt to have some fun too, that's why i'm
"Very Dissappointed", it's not just you.

Guesswhosback

Reaction score
Ya, I am a noob.. I thought I was clear on that perhaps not.
I made this post for amusement, but if you want to take it so seriously as the AFK member you are, play your own game and stop your underhanded
tactics, it's one thing to betray an ally, promise to accept members into your tribe so they will spy for you, even farming or spending all kinds of cash
on premium points so you have multiple villages before your out of BP .. But that's the game now, tons of people left and everyone else knows how it is.

But telling noobs to give you access to their account so you can attack your enemies? I'm sure the only reason I wasn't threatened with being rimmed
for not doing it was that it would break in-game rules. it's genius and incredibly pathetic.

You are rank 1 with a half mil gap from rank 2, just play your own darn account so the rest of us can attempt to have some fun too, that's why i'm
"Very Dissappointed", it's not just you.

You're saying you have played for 15 years and you haven't heard of people sitting from outside the tribe to mess with another tribe? Bronze tier player here right

Dark Cello

Reaction score
You're saying you have played for 15 years and you haven't heard of people sitting from outside the tribe to mess with another tribe? Bronze tier player here right

What I'm saying is that these tactics, while effective, stop low-tier players from fighting low-tier players on the rim, from getting better and becoming
decent at the game. There are enough issues with member recruitment for the non-elite tribes, there is hardly any middle ground between elite and
the steam user who downloaded the app and gameplay like rank 1 tribes getting in the middle of a kingdom fight by taking controls of their accounts
to obliterate the other is definitely giving them that chance to do so...

I wasn't targeted by this, I'm not whining that they attacked me, In theory, I would have benefited from this. But this felt like an exploit and just because it was legal, I thought it at least deserved a "that's messed up" on the behalf of the Bronze tier players like myself. There are people in my tribe who have never be a part of an OP larger than a few people or been in an honest tribe V. tribe fight, I was annoyed that they might not experience one without the other side being elite rank one tribe controlling the enemy from 100 hours away, but perhaps you enjoyed the first war that you were sat for.

I get nostalgic remembering my first world and I enjoy helping new players with the absolute basics. New and crappy players try to enjoy this game too, but I
suppose I've just turned into one of those "You're Ruining The Game People".

I wasn't saying I played this game constantly for 15 years, I was trying to point out the character of the elites and the newbs that trained me when I was
being taught 15 years ago, It seemed to be much different.

That must be why the worlds feel so much smaller, those people certainly don't seem to be here anymore.
Sorry for the bother.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So you created a topic badmouthing the rank 1 tribe when your actual problem is the game changed under 15 years, like everything else in the world. Very interesting....One thing is sure that you are an awful person.

the bobbo

Reaction score
What I'm saying is that these tactics, while effective, stop low-tier players from fighting low-tier players on the rim, from getting better and becoming
decent at the game. There are enough issues with member recruitment for the non-elite tribes, there is hardly any middle ground between elite and
the steam user who downloaded the app and gameplay like rank 1 tribes getting in the middle of a kingdom fight by taking controls of their accounts
to obliterate the other is definitely giving them that chance to do so...

I wasn't targeted by this, I'm not whining that they attacked me, In theory, I would have benefited from this. But this felt like an exploit and just because it was legal, I thought it at least deserved a "that's messed up" on the behalf of the Bronze tier players like myself. There are people in my tribe who have never be a part of an OP larger than a few people or been in an honest tribe V. tribe fight, I was annoyed that they might not experience one without the other side being elite rank one tribe controlling the enemy from 100 hours away, but perhaps you enjoyed the first war that you were sat for.

I get nostalgic remembering my first world and I enjoy helping new players with the absolute basics. New and crappy players try to enjoy this game too, but I
suppose I've just turned into one of those "You're Ruining The Game People".

I wasn't saying I played this game constantly for 15 years, I was trying to point out the character of the elites and the newbs that trained me when I was
being taught 15 years ago, It seemed to be much different.

That must be why the worlds feel so much smaller, those people certainly don't seem to be here anymore.
Sorry for the bother.

Big difference, of many others, is 15 years ago a world would actually fill up most of the map before end-game - game has changed in that worlds are smaller and faster. Noobs dont have anytime to learn anymore these days which, sure, contributes to the decline of the game. Wait until you find out about people who multi-account, bot, and all other forms of cheating. What you originally posted is nothing lol.

mar1n3c0rp5

Reaction score
So you created a topic badmouthing the rank 1 tribe when your actual problem is the game changed under 15 years, like everything else in the world. Very interesting....One thing is sure that you are an awful person.

Not sure why you think making a post about the scummy tactics a rank 1 tribe is using to stay ahead or even how the game has changed for the worse because of these and other scummy playstyles, makes him an awful person. Perhaps you are projecting some internal feelings about yourself or what's being done here, perhaps you just don't have anything genuine to add to the conversation. Either way, it's pretty shitty thing to say that about someone based off of this one post . . . One thing is for sure, you're a judgmental and rude person.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Which makes you a judgemental and rude person as well, not talking about creating a new account just to badmouth me. Same thing as the other guy.
And yes, if you make a post just to make someone look bad for no reason then you are a bad person by default because you want bad for others, just what you did now. You get what you deserve. There is nothing dirty nor scummy in taking sits. I'm asked from time to time to help with launching or defending on other worlds. Obviously a tryhard person will take every opportunity he can take against his opponents like sitting others for defending or attacking to slow them down. Its pretty basic, its just you big fat noobs, tipical rimsters you cry about that.

Dark Cello

Reaction score

In this regard, the game hasn't changed, But the morality of the people playing it seems to have.
I didn't intend to attack a person as a whole, only the tactics they seem to be using and exploiting
with the implied threat that if we didn't cooperate with allowing them to sit our accounts we would
be their next targets and I fully expect to be taking fire from HERO their closest allies soon enough.
But then they knew we were noobs and we are expendable and not even worth attempting a NAP
with or PT and taking over our accounts for a short time is all that is required of us.

In my eyes, this was more than allies asking for help via account sit to stop a train...

Willpower, I hope your words, actions, and intentions of you and your tribe are not the best
this game now has to offer.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You are full of lies. People did all of shit back then in the game, you are just delusional and making up things. You are crying about being threatened of war in a war game (tribalwars). Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

Stop making up lies just because you are a noob and wished to be where you cant be. Accept it and work on yourself.

Dark Cello

Reaction score
You are full of lies. People did all of shit back then in the game, you are just delusional and making up things. You are crying about being threatened of war in a war game (tribalwars). Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

Stop making up lies just because you are a noob and wished to be where you cant be. Accept it and work on yourself.

I never said it didn't happen, I was blunt about saying I never came across it and that I wasn't a particularly good player.
Quite frankly I don't care either way if it was done before or not, IMO it's a pathetic way to get ahead and helps to erode the
game.

I know you don't care what I think, nor do I any longer care what you think, but I thought the world would enjoy knowing
how I-AM-GROOT runs his tribe and clearly based off of you, how his members play, and now I can truthfully add you lack
my respect for your hollow victories, perhaps one day you will even noble an actual player.

Like so many others, you seem either not to understand my point (which I may simply be lacking the ability to express properly)
or you simply enjoy twisting my words and think getting louder, more aggressive, and obnoxious proves your point.

I have not lied, and you are right, I do not wish to play at your level and play by your tactics. so after this world, you will get your wish
as I don't expect to return. Rejoice in your victory over the expectations of a noob.

Attached is your bronze award from a bronze tier player.
BA.png

Polirimi

Reaction score
I quite agree with your words. For me the way of playing very good players is the fault of this game. If you do not chain 5-6 worlds, it is very difficult to find a good tribe and therefore people who can teach you and show you all the qualities of this game.

I come from the French game and there we have worlds of 5000 villages because no one comes back because of that. Of course it's important to win, that's the goal of the game, but who wants to win a world with 10,000 villages? Not a lot of people.

You really have to think about opening your ranks to young players to promote the game before it is definitely dead.