New tribe for k31

DeletedUser

My intentions are to group together a bunch of semi to experienced tw players to begin a new tribe in k31.

Anyway Im looking to try and set up a professional no nonsense tribe starting from in k31. It will be a tribe led by a few, with lots of other semi experienced tw players. Although our goal is to dominate k31 (for now) so we will take on lots of players to begin with, (weeding out the inactive and the dim witted) no matter how many points they may have at this point in time.

I havent yet decided a name, that will be decided from within the forum by debate and polls although it seems that funny names seem to go farther? Just sayin. Hippos..

I have played this game for a while, (started off in w7, then w25 where i got to around 100k before leaving to focus on work). http://www.twstats.com/en25/index.ph...85697&tab=info i know its not much but it was still 160k wich required some game time and extensive learning through the current no. 4 tribe PACK

So basically i would like to know if a group of you are interested in this offer. Im no tw god (obviously) but i just would like for a change to be in a tribe with players that at least know the basics eg fakes, spiking, good troop to point ratios, trains etc

So if your in k31 and in the same boat as myself then just say!

Afro :icon_biggrin: