New Updating Maps

DeletedUser

If anyone has screenshots of maps during the attacking of icey, ie maps with the same colours used every timeand details the same, and an appropriate length of time between each shot, you could easily show an animation of the conquers :D

DeletedUser

wow

what happened to TW

werent they leading at one point

They led for about 2 years with T:V and TW (both them just they channged their name to T:V then started a new tribe called TW which they all joined).

Most of them joined DVADER. TCK and S-CK also merged into DVADER. TCK was made up of merges so many tribes into DVADER through their TCK merge.

DeletedUser

They led for about 2 years with T:V and TW (both them just they channged their name to T:V then started a new tribe called TW which they all joined).

Most of them joined DVADER. TCK and S-CK also merged into DVADER. TCK was made up of merges so many tribes into DVADER through their TCK merge.

TCK = Death, Odessa, KoDA mainly but some members from tribes like XiG, BUM and some others.

DeletedUser

TCK = Death, Odessa, KoDA mainly but some members from tribes like XiG, BUM and some others.

I thought all of XiG went in. I remember them guys and a tribe caled 300 merged into you aswell (your K28 cluster)

DeletedUser

wow, for such an old world, there is a lot of color mixture here. Our mps on W29 have more solid chunks (at least the southern half)

I'd think all these tribes would concentrate heavily on dominating their own K's for a while.

DeletedUser

DVADER has 99.75% of k83... that's maybe 8 villages in the K that they don't own.

DeletedUser

tribeless players don't count on the tribe dominance map. When I was tribeless WLE had 100% of K7 but now that I join a tribe there are 2 tribes in the continent.

DeletedUser

wow, for such an old world, there is a lot of color mixture here. Our mps on W29 have more solid chunks (at least the southern half)

I'd think all these tribes would concentrate heavily on dominating their own K's for a while.

It's not like that. Tribes are allies and players sometimes hop from one tribe to the other if there are disputes or disagreements.

The Great 1One1

This has probably been asked many tuimes, but why is there a big chunk missing in the core?

zelous 2

so is the end of a world basically just big tribes munching on the barbs of players that quit?