New World 37 Blogger!

• Thread starter NottinghamForestFan
  • Start date

Gabrelion

Here at the Senti-mental Times, we had a chance to interview the leader of Ascend (without his knowledge of course - heh, that's how we roll), and here's what he had to say (I had to edit out some parts as, not only do Ascend play dirty, they have dirty mouths as well):

[spoil][3:23:33 PM] Emporium22: I need to ask many of you to trust your leaders with that one even if the methods employed are not what we would call nice

[3:23:57 PM] swordofthanatos: i wontfollow leaders if they recruit people of his character

[3:25:32 PM] Emporium22: The ppl behind the account are of no interest for me; only tribe results will sow.Do you remember when i said about having all sort of individuality in the tribe; well, that's a prime example.

[3:25:55 PM] swordofthanatos: omfg he is sitting kezzlers account from within insane are u crazy?

[3:26:46 PM] Emporium22: not yet

[3:27:36 PM] swordofthanatos: SV Ostroski
Tribe: 1ns4n3

[3:27:42 PM] Emporium22: Please, don't make a big thing out of it because WE have looked at the possible consequences and the player will not gained anything for insane.

[3:27:44 PM] swordofthanatos: hes in insane right now

[3:28:07 PM] swordofthanatos: f this im outie . i wont be apart to this

[3:28:41 PM] swordofthanatos: id rather be rimmed then work with a member ahem a currrrrent member of insane

[3:28:42 PM] Emporium22: i know but he hasn't the choice as as soon as he leave them, he will be targetted so for the moment, he's moving troops and in about 2 weeks, he will move to ascend.

[3:29:54 PM] swordofthanatos: hahaha hes playing you...its the very same svaka the one that left us to join insane. he will betray you

[3:30:00 PM] Emporium22: It's funny because you repeating the same thing as last time about who you will or will not work with but this is your tribe and all its members will be working together regardless of personal opinions

[3:31:35 PM] Emporium22: I've know SV for a long time so i know what to expect. He laways had his own agenda and that won't change but just think at the big picture and look at the map if you include him, BACON and more from SA.

[3:31:42 PM] swordofthanatos: uve got tobe joking. he is the enemy you have just given insane acess to our internal council forums. enjoy being rimmed by insane

[3:33:23 PM] Emporium22: Look at the forum. there's nothing really sensitive in there.

[3:34:08 PM] Emporium22: It wasn't my decision only but all dukes were in agreement with that one even if we won't be sure until 3 weeks

[3:34:55 PM] swordofthanatos: ive already left. i will stay away til he is rimmed or betrays you

[3:35:43 PM] Emporium22: that was another stupid and rushed decision but i'm not surprised.

[3:36:58 PM] swordofthanatos: what else is new. i joined ascend to fight insane not join with them. maybe you should go join insane u seem to want them on your side

[3:37:45 PM] Emporium22: don't be ridiculous; i want to win with ascend and this will make huge waves in Insane if you stay quiet about it

[3:38:49 PM] swordofthanatos: stay quite not a chance. u let our enemy have acces to our council forums. u gave him baron acces ill make sure ur rimmed right along side your friend sv

[3:39:55 PM] Emporium22: See what i mean. You reacting without thinking the damage you will cause to your friends who have moved to ascend so you will gain nothing

[3:40:15 PM] swordofthanatos: u opened this im goin to make sure its your last action
Emporium22[/spoil]

Now, exactly what did 1ns4n3 do again?

Seems to me Bigbrad (aka swordofthanatos) - is the only one left in Ascend with any sense.

I Second this motion well written Amish

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

milkcartoncopyd.jpg

HAS ANYONE SEEN 1NS4N3'S PNP TEAM? Will give rewards (not in game of course) for information thx!

DeletedUser

Here at the Senti-mental Times, we had a chance to interview the leader of Ascend (without his knowledge of course - heh, that's how we roll), and here's what he had to say (I had to edit out some parts as, not only do Ascend play dirty, they have dirty mouths as well):

[spoil][3:23:33 PM] Emporium22: I need to ask many of you to trust your leaders with that one even if the methods employed are not what we would call nice

[3:23:57 PM] swordofthanatos: i wontfollow leaders if they recruit people of his character

[3:25:32 PM] Emporium22: The ppl behind the account are of no interest for me; only tribe results will sow.Do you remember when i said about having all sort of individuality in the tribe; well, that's a prime example.

[3:25:55 PM] swordofthanatos: omfg he is sitting kezzlers account from within insane are u crazy?

[3:26:46 PM] Emporium22: not yet

[3:27:36 PM] swordofthanatos: SV Ostroski
Tribe: 1ns4n3

[3:27:42 PM] Emporium22: Please, don't make a big thing out of it because WE have looked at the possible consequences and the player will not gained anything for insane.

[3:27:44 PM] swordofthanatos: hes in insane right now

[3:28:07 PM] swordofthanatos: f this im outie . i wont be apart to this

[3:28:41 PM] swordofthanatos: id rather be rimmed then work with a member ahem a currrrrent member of insane

[3:28:42 PM] Emporium22: i know but he hasn't the choice as as soon as he leave them, he will be targetted so for the moment, he's moving troops and in about 2 weeks, he will move to ascend.

[3:29:54 PM] swordofthanatos: hahaha hes playing you...its the very same svaka the one that left us to join insane. he will betray you

[3:30:00 PM] Emporium22: It's funny because you repeating the same thing as last time about who you will or will not work with but this is your tribe and all its members will be working together regardless of personal opinions

[3:31:35 PM] Emporium22: I've know SV for a long time so i know what to expect. He laways had his own agenda and that won't change but just think at the big picture and look at the map if you include him, BACON and more from SA.

[3:31:42 PM] swordofthanatos: uve got tobe joking. he is the enemy you have just given insane acess to our internal council forums. enjoy being rimmed by insane

[3:33:23 PM] Emporium22: Look at the forum. there's nothing really sensitive in there.

[3:34:08 PM] Emporium22: It wasn't my decision only but all dukes were in agreement with that one even if we won't be sure until 3 weeks

[3:34:55 PM] swordofthanatos: ive already left. i will stay away til he is rimmed or betrays you

[3:35:43 PM] Emporium22: that was another stupid and rushed decision but i'm not surprised.

[3:36:58 PM] swordofthanatos: what else is new. i joined ascend to fight insane not join with them. maybe you should go join insane u seem to want them on your side

[3:37:45 PM] Emporium22: don't be ridiculous; i want to win with ascend and this will make huge waves in Insane if you stay quiet about it

[3:38:49 PM] swordofthanatos: stay quite not a chance. u let our enemy have acces to our council forums. u gave him baron acces ill make sure ur rimmed right along side your friend sv

[3:39:55 PM] Emporium22: See what i mean. You reacting without thinking the damage you will cause to your friends who have moved to ascend so you will gain nothing

[3:40:15 PM] swordofthanatos: u opened this im goin to make sure its your last action
Emporium22[/spoil]

Now, exactly what did 1ns4n3 do again?

Seems to me Bigbrad (aka swordofthanatos) - is the only one left in Ascend with any sense.

The actual laughable bit of it all is, they actual thought we would let SV left and join another tribe lol. Anyone who leaves Insane is just insane and will always rejoin, they may just need time on their own but they will always rejoin us because were friends and family at insane.

But why would any of leave insane and join ascend and who in the right mind would believe someone would leave us and turn against us and we would not destory them............no matter how much support they would have, just look at benz were taking it in turns picking her apart at WILL!!!!

Other world have ended that started after this one and yet were no way near giving up or near winning. Yet if you look and think about it this world is coming to an end whether anyone from outside Insane..........like it or not, its going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its a shame you had to step down

I enjoyed your previous blogs lets just hope we get a replacement who has the time to do the job justice

Gabrelion

my vote is for blue, he is skilled at the ability to write a work of art :)

DeletedUser

If anyone wants any help or advice on how to get the job then message me IG :)

(yes I know I need to change my signature)

DeletedUser

so... anyone been appointed new w37 blogger yet?

Ive made my intentions known (read up)..and also mailed Morthy - (the link i was sent was a post from him) - never got a reply! Not one. Zip.

NottinghamForestFan had previously said he'd put me in touch via skype with Blogging staff...but nothing came of it.

I feel rather Like Brian Clough, throwing his hat in the ring for the England Job...back in the day -

But up against the powers that be ..at the FA.

Perhaps they fear..i'd be too good at it? Who knows? :lol:

So- a question to w37... would you accept an unofficial Blogger?

Seems to me the only way.

Best Blue :)

DeletedUser

your meant to apply in the forum if your interested

ps I know other worlds have unofficial bloggers and its not an issue you just need to setup you own home somewhere in blog space