NME

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well done For NME for winning this world.

but it isnt without some players not being respectful to someone's wishes.

I sent a mail out on the 22nd July, asking for a 1 on 1 with a single player.

df2309c185eee451871d791dd8b96b82.png

apparently this is just too much to ask for. not only am i a 1/4 of his size, they need more than 1 person to attack.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 07:49
Hello [ally]NME[/ally],

i would request to have a fight with [player]jlabrasseur[/player] as a 1 on 1. i am a 1/4 of his size and therefore he should be in a better position to fight than i am.

please could the rest of NME respect this decision, i do not get many chances to have a battle like this and will be fun for the final 41 days of this world.

thank you for taking the time to read this.

Henry

Newfie King Jul 22, 07:58
Lol yeah no

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 08:01
im glad that players have respect these days. it is really revitalizing

Newfie King Jul 22, 15:13
Respect? Maybe you should of did a little more fighting when the war was actually ongoing. You should of just kept your head down til the world ended but you'll just end up getting rimmed now, lol

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 15:15
i did my fair share. i may not have had a leading role in the war. but i supported heavily.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 15:16
https://gyazo.com/0a66929639d361a70522b92e4968c04a

Newfie King Jul 22, 15:19
Well if I were you I'd start focusing on a different world. The battles have been won and lost here. Unless you want all of NME sending their nukes at you because you're the only resistance left.. So yeah lol

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 15:20
this was never a main world of mine. ive got 2 other accounts over 10 million points.

this account was simply used for farming pp and flags.... so yeah lol

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 15:40
you playing any other worlds at the moment?

Newfie King Jul 22, 18:49
No this will be my last world

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 18:57
thats a shame

he started off saying he hadnt and then next moment saying he had.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 20, 08:08
Can't have a 1 on 1 then??? Have to call in a buddy. o_O

jlabrasseur Jul 20, 20:18
I haven't talked to anyone just look at the map...your next.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 20, 20:35
cant wait ;)

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 07:53
does that sound fair to you?

jlabrasseur Jul 22, 07:59
Sorry mate, I have started asking a few players to team up with me and clear you out quick. A few months ago I would have been all for it but now I just dont have the desire.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 08:00
so what you are 4 times my size and CBA fighting me 1 on 1?

this is my only wish for this world.

atleast there are a few good players within NME who did respect my wishes.

Hello [ally]NME[/ally],

i would request to have a fight with [player]jlabrasseur[/player] as a 1 on 1. i am a 1/4 of his size and therefore he should be in a better position to fight than i am.

please could the rest of NME respect this decision, i do not get many chances to have a battle like this and will be fun for the final 41 days of this world.

Henry

Erill Jul 23, 04:01
Mess him up Henry!

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 23, 09:18
Thank you

this one is just a joker :D

Hello [ally]NME[/ally],

Henry

baggy77 Jul 23, 10:46
No :p

Hello [ally]NME[/ally],

Henry

rfph1 Jul 23, 13:41
if jlabrasseur is ok with this then so am i

rf

Hello [ally]NME[/ally],

Henry

tigerslash123 Jul 24, 23:08
Looks like you're losing.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 24, 23:13
isnt that surprising lol... maybe if it was an equal fight it may play out differently

this person respected for a little bit and then decided to still launch.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 07:42
Can you not let me have a 1 on 1 with jlabrasseur ??

Redders23 Jul 22, 09:52
Please do not send me weird sexual stuff that could have us both banned.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 10:11
im asking to have 1 player vs 1 player battle. instead of having a dozen players ganging up on me

Redders23 Jul 22, 10:32
Ooooo ... why, is there someone else attacking you too?

I am only interested in your 3 villages in the middle of my cluster, not sure about the other players.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 11:03
why do you think i sent a mail out to the entirety of NME.

Redders23 Jul 22, 12:25
Well, to the best of my knowledge there is no op on you ... guessing you probably one of the last survivors from Growth

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 12:26
yeah on this side of the world lol :D but jlabra wants me gone. ideally i want a 1 on 1. cause then it is slightly more fair than having 10 people gang up on 1 person.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 25, 13:27
nice to know you respected my decision on a 1 on 1 and launched anyway.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
these were the replies i got to the mail i sent out. some either just cant be bothered to read or are inactive!

a0bbd8ba56dc47facbe32212b73b8f73.png

so far the players which have joined in on the attacks on me:

Redders23 - 14.344.937
jlabrasseur - 8.883.567
You Angry Bro - 5.813.268
mOOnsire - 12.952.558
Total: 41,994,360

vs

pokemonex.co.uk - 2.196.479
Total: 2,196,479

19.1 times smaller than that lot, and they wonder why i am losing vills. there is no respect in this game left, everyone wants an easy win and do not care how they do it.

Thanks for reading
Henry

Last edited:

OTDDeathAwaits

I told NME(from my beach-bed) that there will be no 1v1's. We are a tribe and a team, thats why we won not because of individual battles. This is clearly a group of players who will back eachother up and remain united even when resistance has subsided - still find the motivation to tell you 'NO you wont get what you want you are our enemy'.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
cause a 1 on 1 would be far to unfair on your side. you obvisouly need a group of players to attack one player. and then make out how they won it with skill.

doesnt take skill when to take out a player a fraction of the size compared to the attacks. i am 20 times smaller than my attackers.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Where are the mails? You only shows us your initial circ but not the full conversation? If you intend to show us a good time here on the externals do it right fam ...
I wanna see Erill's and Newfie's responses damn :(

And on a more serious note, why do you expect us to give a damn about your request and brasseur himself to even bother? We won this world months ago and most of us are chilling, enjoying summer. Start another world if you want 1v1's and don't cry if NME gives you some love. You sent a tribal circ and got our attention. Congratz

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
apparently this is just too much to ask for. not only am i a 1/4 of his size, they need more than 1 person to attack.

Hello [ally]NME[/ally],

Henry

Newfie King Jul 22, 07:58
Lol yeah no

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 08:01
im glad that players have respect these days. it is really revitalizing

Newfie King Jul 22, 15:13
Respect? Maybe you should of did a little more fighting when the war was actually ongoing. You should of just kept your head down til the world ended but you'll just end up getting rimmed now, lol

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 15:15
i did my fair share. i may not have had a leading role in the war. but i supported heavily.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 15:16
https://gyazo.com/0a66929639d361a70522b92e4968c04a

Newfie King Jul 22, 15:19
Well if I were you I'd start focusing on a different world. The battles have been won and lost here. Unless you want all of NME sending their nukes at you because you're the only resistance left.. So yeah lol

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 15:20
this was never a main world of mine. ive got 2 other accounts over 10 million points.

this account was simply used for farming pp and flags.... so yeah lol

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 15:40
you playing any other worlds at the moment?

Newfie King Jul 22, 18:49
No this will be my last world

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 18:57
thats a shame

he started off saying he hadnt and then next moment saying he had.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 20, 08:08
Can't have a 1 on 1 then??? Have to call in a buddy. o_O

jlabrasseur Jul 20, 20:18
I haven't talked to anyone just look at the map...your next.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 20, 20:35
cant wait ;)

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 07:53
does that sound fair to you?

jlabrasseur Jul 22, 07:59
Sorry mate, I have started asking a few players to team up with me and clear you out quick. A few months ago I would have been all for it but now I just dont have the desire.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 08:00
so what you are 4 times my size and CBA fighting me 1 on 1?

this is my only wish for this world.

atleast there are a few good players within NME who did respect my wishes.

Hello [ally]NME[/ally],

Henry

Erill Jul 23, 04:01
Mess him up Henry!

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 23, 09:18
Thank you

this one is just a joker :D

Hello [ally]NME[/ally],

Henry

baggy77 Jul 23, 10:46
No :p

Hello [ally]NME[/ally],

Henry

rfph1 Jul 23, 13:41
if jlabrasseur is ok with this then so am i

rf

Hello [ally]NME[/ally],

Henry

tigerslash123 Jul 24, 23:08
Looks like you're losing.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 24, 23:13
isnt that surprising lol... maybe if it was an equal fight it may play out differently

this person respected for a little bit and then decided to still launch.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 07:42
Can you not let me have a 1 on 1 with jlabrasseur ??

Redders23 Jul 22, 09:52
Please do not send me weird sexual stuff that could have us both banned.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 10:11
im asking to have 1 player vs 1 player battle. instead of having a dozen players ganging up on me

Redders23 Jul 22, 10:32
Ooooo ... why, is there someone else attacking you too?

I am only interested in your 3 villages in the middle of my cluster, not sure about the other players.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 11:03
why do you think i sent a mail out to the entirety of NME.

Redders23 Jul 22, 12:25
Well, to the best of my knowledge there is no op on you ... guessing you probably one of the last survivors from Growth

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 22, 12:26
yeah on this side of the world lol :D but jlabra wants me gone. ideally i want a 1 on 1. cause then it is slightly more fair than having 10 people gang up on 1 person.

pokemonEX.co.UK Jul 25, 13:27
nice to know you respected my decision on a 1 on 1 and launched anyway.

OTDDeathAwaits

How could you possibly 1v1 anyone...how about you actually copy and paste all the conversations the first or even a second time... Not going to waste my time reading this anymore because you are just pasting your circ opening message from the erill spoiler to the tigerslash one over and over.

I dont know why you feel like we are obliged to grant you this 1v1. Get over it. Even if jlbrass wanted it; I have already said it is not happening. If that is unfair to you then raise a support ticket. The game mods will be just as interested as we are in it. The world is over and the only thing I will ever associate you with is being a whiney loser; but thats just me.

DeletedUser

Wow, 74 is still going on. Been a long time, and I see a lot of names I know on that circ list -- funfan, tigerslash, newfie, tofy, etc.

Would've been nice to see a 1v1, but a lot of times people just got no respect, honor, or interest, which is understandable. At the end-game stage, you usually just want the game to be over before you burn out. The old gangbang, for that reason, has always been the way to go. No reason to whine.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i am not whining. i was asking for a 1 on 1, but like you have said players do not have any respect or honor left to do so. why have a 1 on 1 where there is a chance you will lose when you can grab all your mates to pick on a small player?

I dont know why you feel like we are obliged to grant you this 1v1. Get over it. Even if jlbrass wanted it; I have already said it is not happening

and that is cause you are scared that your players would get beaten on a 1 on 1 battle. you wouldnt want to wreck your precious stats would we now.

Sir TJ

Reads mail....

Meh...

Reads forum...

People actually still use W74 forum?

Meh...

DeletedUser118185

Oh mate, who cares for your attempt to make NME look bad?
I know I trashtalked them while I still played the world, but looking at it today I see differently.
No good duke would ever at this stage of the world, let one player battle against another one if the tribe holds those many villages and still active accounts.