North vs South

DeletedUser84667

Omg what a shock! Inbred has abandon their train wreck of a tribe and joined their stronger ally! NOBODY SAW THIS COMING!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!

For real though, thank you. I bet somebody within a month inbred would be gone, and it would seem I have won some monies.

Tribe stats before inbreds merge.

Jager + Knight vs Herd Knock! and Bignts

Side 1:
Tribes: Jäger, KNIGHT
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!, HERD, BigNts

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 743
Side 2: 856
Difference: 113

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,661,559
Side 2: 7,169,270
Difference: 507,711

chart

PFF vs Inbred

Side 1:
Tribes: PFF
Side 2:
Tribes: Inbred

Side 1: 526
Side 2: 18
Difference: 508

chart

Side 1: 4,859,078
Side 2: 166,597
Difference: 4,692,481

chart

And then a north vs south stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Jäger, KNIGHT, PFF
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!, HERD, BigNts, Inbred

Side 1: 1,273
Side 2: 880
Difference: 393

chart

Side 1: 11,557,190
Side 2: 7,395,213
Difference: 4,161,977

chart

DeletedUser

big nuts lmao behave, we should count that on our side if anything , he was your player not ours lol

DeletedUser84667

As I said before, you took the sit so it became your stats, as if you had recruited the player.

I forgot to add Dozy to inbreds losses, but I am sure it is not a huge difference. Before you bitchin "OH Why is he not PFF stats??~!!@!?!?!".

He would be, had inbred not taken the account back under their control.

DeletedUser

apparently Rascal the Cat is my neighbours second cousin's postman so im going to add him in our side, AxlBigCat on our side too, just because he has decent stats i think he must be related to 1 of us

DeletedUser

confused why u show every version of stats available other than knock v jager despite u being in jager and being at war with us

DeletedUser84667

It's only the title of the thread, I can understand how he missed it.

Deleted User - 10770065

As I said before, you took the sit so it became your stats, as if you had recruited the player.

I forgot to add Dozy to inbreds losses, but I am sure it is not a huge difference. Before you bitchin "OH Why is he not PFF stats??~!!@!?!?!".

He would be, had inbred not taken the account back under their control.

What an absolute ridiculous and sad way to manipulate stats. Grow up.

DeletedUser89005

the pff vs inbred stats are nothing more than pff taking sat/inactive accounts, perhaps you should include barb vills in there too if you want to paint an even better picture..

DeletedUser102431

Here is the proper stats, i know you wanna manipulate the stats and so on with TSC account.

But you guys already stated it was your villages to begin with and all honesty ain't our fault your members hate you so much they contact us and give us there sit.

2hwh15z.png

DeletedUser

the pff vs inbred stats are nothing more than pff taking sat/inactive accounts, perhaps you should include barb vills in there too if you want to paint an even better picture..

Funny how nearly everyone we attack goes inactive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DeletedUser

Well at least someone is being honest.

Try, this thread is for 'North vs South' you are in the wrong thread for those stats honey.

As for the individuals being added, if their involvement in a side is valid put a small explanation as to why they are being added for people outside of the war. If they are added to manipulate stats then grow up.

Atm it seems the south is winning (smirk)

DeletedUser102431

Man you do not even read the stats above do you?!

I was pointing out the stats with jäger,knight vs knock,herd and then they wanted to add TSC something i do not find valid at all but if they must add that player to feel good about them self then they can have it.

I look on what tribe's stats are against jäger and it's rather clear jäger is loosing.

They are soon behind 100m in ODA against a tribe that was in the start 3 times as small as them.

Just really poor effort from that tribe really, now they turned around to hit herd that seems to be a more equal enemy being 10 times smaller there there size.

Go go go jäger you can do it!!

rascal-the-cat

apparently Rascal the Cat is my neighbours second cousin's postman so im going to add him in our side ....

wow - how did you manage to find out I deliver post all day but fail to discover I'm not a guy! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Side 1:

Tribes: Knock!, HERD
Side 2:
Tribes: Jäger, KNIGHT

Timeframe: 19/12/2013 05:59:33 to 21/02/2014 13:11:43

Side 1: 1,041
Side 2: 651
Difference: 390

chart

Side 1: 8,587,176
Side 2: 5,620,922
Difference: 2,966,254

chart

Right without twisting any stats because you cant add TSC because you LOST them villas before you actually regained them so that always equals 0. We havent added him into ours stats for the conquers that account took from you guys.

But to go with the thread title if you really wanna count north vs south from months ago when knock wasnt even part of fighting pff so the stats should really start from when the first recruit came over to knock but if it gives you a hard on starting them early who really give a flying f**k. anyway here they are

Side 1:
Tribes: Knock!, HERD, Inbred
Side 2:
Tribes: Jäger, KNIGHT, PFF

Timeframe: 19/12/2013 05:59:33 to 21/02/2014 13:11:43

Side 1: 1,080
Side 2: 1,202
Difference: 122

chart

Side 1: 8,946,410
Side 2: 10,707,432
Difference: 1,761,022

chart

DeletedUser

What an absolute ridiculous and sad way to manipulate stats. Grow up.

Shaun, don't bother. The Jager trolls flunked maths at school. They only remember addition, not subtraction. Losing the account and nobling it back painfully (troops and nobles lost) apparently only leads to addition to stats, not subtraction from the tribe to start with. I know it's crazy, but let the trolls be. They are losing badly enough as it is...

DeletedUser

Dj just doesn't like to see any stats where he isn't on the winning side. Umadbro?

You ridicule jäger for a poor showing and then your tribe recruits from a tribe with an even poorer showing. Enjoy the new toxic players who don't help their tribe out in the least!