Official - W34 Milestones!

NightWitch1

1i am totaly disagree with all of the awards milestones.
the awards was not there when we started this world, and allot of players would have got more awards while back when they would had be into the frontlines and who can be now into a middle of a tribe.
the awards are just there and even allot of awards are not even into this world to get, so why use more milestones for a world so far as ours and use awards who was not there into the start of the world?

I just dont see the reson of it,

JOHNBOY15

Yep i total agree there witchy since this world start no one would have as meny deffened of the day awards as able he has been hit hard more times than i have loged on lol :)

So i would agree that the awards at this point of a world are point less just my thoughts

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Someone had the idea of tracking how many times an award for defending/attacking/great power of the day has been awarded. 5x, 10x, ect... That might not be such a bad idea.

NightWitch1

still into the past allot of wards did go on allot of members went into huge fight who will not getting mentions even the originels could still play on the account and not getting anything from thoose times befor the awards, huge players can have more troops to send out to th e others.
other players have a better defense thinks and wont get any awards into or world...

i can say i did lost tons en tons of troops into or wars and they will not getting regestraid, while into other worlds they would,As well this world is so far away already why bordering with more dayle awards, the oda telling you already if you are agressief or not so why we need more awards?
i dont ask for milestones liekt he higerst lady or the higerst account whitout coplayers on it . i think we should just stay whit what we have now

DeletedUser

congrats to witchy

Welcome to the 1000+ village club. That is a great effort.

Unfortunately it means all your villages will no longer fit on one page but that is a small inconvenience i'm sure :)

JOHNBOY15

Big well done witchy :)

And that must be a pain able think i might stick to 999 lol

DeletedUser

first tribe to own 100% of a continent?
RAIN F k62...
not sure if they are the first?

DeletedUser90931

I think they are the first. unless you want to count mass recruiting at game opening.